Chapter 04

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I have been spending every evening at the diner. The food is delicious and everyone is friendly. Usually I eat on my own. I mean I can’t keep on talking to her and I don’t want to seem like a leech hanging around her. It’s nice to see how a regular, hardworking girl lives. She is not much of a talker, hard to get close to her. Not that I want to, but it’ll be nice. Loves wearing in layers. Her usual spot is the table closest to the kitchen door. Ears covered with headsets, doing her thing in the laptop. She’s really attractive whenever she ties her hair into a ponytail while working, and looks like a geek with glasses.  She’s super comfortable with guys; I mean besides Tyler’s girlfriend, I hardly see her around girls. Speaking of guys, there’s Mike, a high schooler, whom Ray teaches whenever he needs help. Lately he’s always around, especially sitting right next to her when I’m around. Conclusion: He’s crushing on her and seems to find me as competition. Dream on dude. She’s not me type. And you’re not hers *evil laugh*

Today is one of those days when we sat together. The diner was busy,

“Well, well, seems like you’re eating with Miss. World today Ray. What do you think the twin towers will think of this?”

Enter my “competition”. Twin towers?? Hold that thought.. Miss. World???What the fudge?

 

Reya POV

 

Oh shoot! You had to call him that?

Well, When I first saw his picture, his feminine features caught my eyes. So I casually said that with a wig and some fake chest, he’ll easily win the Miss. World. My rotten luck, Mike was there and overheard it. Now back to reality…

Ok. The guy is glaring at me. Mike spilt the beans. Kill. Me. Now

Giving him by best frightened smile, I said

“Your features really highlight. I meant that you are very attractive. Any girl would be blessed to have you. I’m sure a lot of girls have followed you. What did I just blabber? It’s a compliment. I promise!”

Ended the speech holding my right hand over my chest and my left on the air. Hopefully he bought the crap that I spilt. I admit that he is very attractive, but he’s a bit too much for me.

Carefully turning to my left to kill Mike I ended my glaring at the poor kid gobbling eating his noodles. That sneaky son of a b- Nope, aunty is a really good person. Wait till I get my hands on you! Searching for the brat, my eyes fell on two people.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

She looked too cute. It took everything to resist the urge to pinch those chubby cheeks of hers. It’s the first time I witnessed her try to pull nonsense from the air to calm me down. Well it worked, but still isn’t Miss. World over the line? No, Kim Jaejoong IS NOT going to forgive her for that. Not yet… She seemed to be searching for the troublemaker, taking the trouble of standing to find him. And then she seemed to stare at the near distance. I called her once, no three times, NO REPLY. The moment I held her hand she snapped back.

“I’m ok. Get that questioning look off your pretty face.” Of course you’ll answer before my question.

Pretty face? I frowned, later smiled. Mom is right, she really speaks out what she feels. Mike, on his run, left his books on the table. Although she told me to leave, I wanted to walk her home. Don’t ask why.

 

Reya POV

 

Those 2 men were always keeping an eye on me. It didn’t feel right so I decided not to go home in the usual way, but from the diner. I live right above the diner and there are stairs to the room from the kitchen. But this Korean guy insisted on “walking me home”. Talking one last glance of them, we went inside. He was pretty amazed. Seems like it’s the first time he’s been to a normal apartment. Rich guys…After a look around my place, he left reminding me about tomorrow’s flight to Korea.

I secretly took a couple of pictures of those guys the other day when I saw them in front of my office place. Why now? These idiots still trying hard, now trying to use me as bait? I had to verify my doubts, so I called Chen, a close friend of Tao-ge, my overprotective brother from another mother. He’s with the police and knows about the situation.

Immediately after Miss. World (love calling him that) left, I sent time an email with the pictures.

I hope my suspicions are wrong…..

 


A/N: I know the chapter is booring, without any stupid stuff,

Hopefully you'll continue reading, do subscribe and comment please!! Love you hear your opinions.

Thanks for subcribing to my story Asiangurl_97,  iamclaires and bom999!!!!!

23 August 2015

NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!!!!

Sorry Jaejoong-ssi, I guess you’ll be flying to Korea alone….