Chapter 02

Wait... I'm not marrying her?????

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in brown are spoken in English. The rest is in Korean.

 

Jaejoong POV

 

The bloody idiots, yes, Changmin included, kept on pestering me about me being gay every day. Besides that everything went as usual. I sent Jinki off to have some time alone, so that I can have some me-time. I’m in New York for Christ’s sake, I deserve to enjoy, don’t I?

 

Meanwhile…..

 Reya POV

 

Ok Mike, don’t forget whenever you solve quadratic equations, there are more than one answer. If it’s-

If it’s x2, 2 answers, x3, its 3 answers!! I know Ray, been studing it since the 7th grade!!!! you thought me well. No worries

Ok off you go.. Make me proud” I hugged him and then he hopped out of my Audi screaming “I’ll pass this exam for you!!! Love ya honey!!

This brat! Smiling, I made my way to work. That’s when my mom called. Oh great, now what?

Parking the car in the corner of the road, passing the school, I answered it.

Honey! How are you???What!? Honey? That’s strike one. What is she up to now? Good mom. "You see mom I’m about to-

Darling, I have awesome news!Nope… Not good news for me for sure.

What mom??

Well my friend’s son happens to be in New York.. So I was thinking since you are transferring to Korea next week, why don’t you go with him?

Ma! What are you telling? You want me to go to Korea with some unknown dude? What the hell ma??!!”  

Mind you language young lady. You’re going with him so I can have a peace of mind that you’re safe and that’s final. I’ll send you a picture of him and his contact details. I’m sure he’ll be fun to hang out with.And she hangs up.

Well she met with some Korean couple a couple of months when she visited dad at the hotel he manages and they apparently became best buds. Urgh!! Why me??? She does have a point though. It’s better to have some people to help me in an alien country. Oh how I wish the transfer was to China!!! Mental argument done. Decision made. Going to Korea with a stranger! AWESOME!!! (Please note the sarcasm)

 

Later in the same day

Jaejoong POV

 

“Onew, I need you to do a background check on a girl.”

“Hyung, I’m your P.A. Las time I checked, doing checks is not part of my Job Description.”

“LEE JINKI!!”

“Ok! But I don’t know how to do it?” Why on earth did I hire him?? “I don’t know, just follow her!!!! Use that brain of yours, you dumb nut”

Yep. I got the call. Her words still ring in my ears,

Jaejoong-ah, remember that lovely lady we met during the holidays? Well her daughter is in New York and she’s getting transferred to Seoul. I want you to meet her, get to know her. Will you son? Try to get in her good side, she’ll play a very important part in your future. You’ll do it will you???” Important part in my future life?? 

“Mom, how come she’ll affect me that much??”

“Just help her settle down in Seoul. Get friendlier with her. She’s a straight forward girl and speaks Korean fluently. You’ll come to like her. Make me proud!!!!”

Within minutes I got her details.

Important part in my future life?? As in future wife???? What the hell!!!!

 

Onew presented a complete report of the girl in two days.. It was pretty impressive being his first time. It had her name, which I knew, her likes and dislikes, her education, Whoa! A degree in computer security at the age of 20? Darn! She’s a nerd. Ok. This had too many details. How will I get to know her when I know everything about her??? This is going to be so boring…..Why did I sign up for this? Well I guess I really am a mama’s boy…

 

Well he goes. Good luck Jaejoong. And she answered the call.

 

“Hello. Is this Miss Reya?”

 


A/N: Well Jaejoong has started to misunderstand.... Well the madness will begin soon!!! 

Thanks for reading again :)

21 Aug 2015