08 ACCIDENTALLY KISSED ??!!

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinYoung POV

I woke up with minor headache this morning. I think it caused by my brain was overthinking last night.

After took a look of my face in the mirror, i grab my towel and walk inside my bathroom.

Lazily, i wear my uniform and put on my tie, of course i don't forget to wear my glasses and arrange my hair so i look like a nerd and umrecognizeable.

 

"Morning dad, mom." I greet my parents with no spirit.

 

"Morning JinYoungie. Here's your breakfast. Toast and milk as usual." Mom smiled to me while placing my breakfast.

 

"Thanks mom."

I finish my breakfast in silent and ride my car to school.

 

I just park my car when i see that stupid girl walked alone like a zombie. Her eyes almost closed and she keeps her head low.

I reach my iphone and start text her.

 

To : Babo girl ChaeRin

Are you at school? Meet me at the garden behind school. I wanna talk about our problem. Make sure no one see us.

 

Hahaha, my evil side just wake up after seeing her. I think some jokes can refresh my day.

 

I walk to the garden and wait her in the back of a big tree.

 

She's even slower than a turtle. I think i only wasting my precious time for waiting a stupid girl like her, maybe i should take another chance to prank her. I let a big sigh escape from my mouth.

 

I just going to walk away when i hear running steps behind me.

As i turn my body i see that girl is panting hard. Now she looked like someone that chased by a ghost.

I walk closer while looking around, make sure there is nobody around.

I quickly grab her wrist and drag her to a tree and i decide we need to hide there.

She's going to yell at me now, i sure. 1.. 2...

 

"YAH! Who the hell are yo.."

Her hazel eyes look bigger and her breath still not normal. Hahaha got you stupid.

She looked so shock and even now form a big O.

Hahahaha she's cute like that

 

Wait wait wait

Am i just saying that she's cute?

Okay i think my brain having some errors now. No that words must not mine.

"Hey you, anybody home?"

She wave right in front of my face.

"Are you a turtle huh? I waited here almost half of hour. My time is precious and you just wasted it okay!"

Althought my words sound like mad but actually inside i'm laughing . Hahaha

Now she looked like a fish , she opens and closes . I'm sure she will yell at me after this.

 

"Hey grumpy old man! Did you know i just run from my class at 3rd floor? And you said what? A turtle? You just looked like an evil grandpa!!"

"You are running but you still late, so whats wrong with calling you a turtle then? And did i tell you to run? Are you gonna join a marathon competition?"

She glared at me but looked like she lost her word. She looked mad haha..

When she's going to open , we hear a familiar voice.

"Chaerin ah! Oedigayo?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter