19 Big Fan? Cute !

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong readerss :D

i'm updating today, first because i miss all your comments and love kekeke

second because my dear saengie, melisa_chan ^^

and last i want to thanks you  because you still stay tuned on my story although i rarely updating this *wink*

what do you think about my new background and poster? hehehe which one do you like this pink one or last yellow one?

so, let's start the story thenn XD don't forget to subscribe and comment , arraseo?? votes are welcome too, dearr :* {}

 

ChaeRin POV

I woke up this morning with a comfortable feeling. I realized I slept on the bed, but what I remembered I slept on the couch last night. I looked at the couch and found out that nerd sleeping there.

 

He looked not comfortable, and rolled his body there and there.

He must be lack of sleep last night.

 

I went to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee for him. I put the cup on the night stand beside the couch and stick a note there.

 

I go to the bathroom , start clean my self and wear my clothes that I wear yesterday. I throw his clothes that I borrow last night into the laundry bag.

 

After bathing and dressing, I went to the lobby and find a taxi, and went straight home.

 

"Eommaa!! Appaaa!!"

 

"Ooh Rin ah, why are you here? Are you with my lovely daughter in law?"

 

"Who?"

I pulled the chair and start to grab the breakfast that prepared by eomma.

 

"Of course JinYoungie." My mom giggle like a crazy fangirl.

 

"Who cares." I answer my mom and continued munched the sandwich.

 

"Rin, you can't speak like that to your mom."

 

"Appaa, but mom is really out from the line, she doesn't left any of my clothes last night!"

 

Appa stared at my mom, and she only smiled widely to appa.

 

"Aigoo yeobo ah, I forgot. So what you wore last night baby? You can't wear those dress for your sleep right?"

 

"Of course not! I can't wear this dress to sleep eomma. Aish."

 

"So you don't wear the dress ? Or you don't wear anything? Ahh are you and Youngie already 'do it' huhh??"

 

"Eomma! Why you think like that! What about 'do it'? We don't even sleep in the same bed! My dear lovely eomma, I and him are never ever together, how can you think about it? Aish eomma!"

 

"But you two look so compatible." Mom frowned and sadness draw in her face.

 

"It's going to be late. I'm going to change and go to school. Bye appa eomma!"

 

ChaeRin ran up the stairs and get into her room.

 

Few minutes , she get down and went straight to the door, without saying anything again to her parents who still in the dining room.

 

She get in to the car and tell their chaffeur, Baek ahjussi to drive her school.

 

When she arrives , she walked quickly to her class. Tossed her bag to the chair and let out a big sigh.

 

"Yah, what happen to you girl?"

Yoon Ri patted her shoulder and take a seat in front of her.

 

"Aniyo Ri ah, I feel so stressed these days."

 

"Aah ara, you must be think about your wedding tomorrow, right?"

 

"Molla ah, no one understand about my feeling. " ChaeRin stracth her hair into a messy one.

 

"Okay girl, don't forget, you still have me." YoonRi give her a gentle hug.

 

Suddenly a cup of hot chocolate is place in ChaeRin's desk.

 

"Don't forget, there's still me! Here's your favorite, drink it up!"

 

"Gomawo, Deullie."

 

"Welcome rin" Sandeul smiled and rubbed her head , then he walked away to his seat on the front.

 

"Oh yes Rin ah, today would you come with us to B1A4's oppa practice room?" YoonRi giggled.

 

"Oppas? Jinncha?" ChaeRin's mood lit up and feel a joy.

 

"Yes, cmon let's enjoy your last single day!"

 

"But today, I've some schedule to do preparation for my wedding tomorrow."

 

"Ouhhh, so I'll go by myself then."

 

"Don't pretend, girl! I know you want to visit Baro right? No need me to go really!"

 

"No need to doubt you're my bestie! You'll always know what I'm thinking dear!" Again YoonRi hugged ChaeRin tightly .

 

"Yah, let go! You wouldn't want murder a girl who is going to be someone wife right?"

 

"Hahahaha, now you admit huh?!"

 

ChaeRin hit her playfully "Heck no!"

 

She was about tickled YoonRi when her teacher comes in.

 

"Hwang ChaeRin, Lee YoonRi, don't you two see me standing here huh? Guys let's we started the class!" Mr . Kim yelled to the class and everybody silent in seconds.

 

The class end and ChaeRin still sleeping, ignoring all her sorroundings.

 

Her phone ring loudly, and she feel disturbed so she woke up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hwang ChaeRin, get home now darling. Don't spend your time sleeping in the empty class now huh!"

 

She rubbed her sleepy eyes and stared around.

 

"Huh empty? Where's the others YoonRi? Why you don't wake me up?"

 

"Hehe, mianhae chinggu, I was too hurry to visit B1A4, so I dragged Sandeul along. Jeongmal mianhae hehe. By the way, now I'm still in their place. Wanna come over? But fyi, your JinYoung oppa isn't here."

 

"Huh! What kind of bestie are you! Meet your love and then forget your friend uh!"

 

"As long as you're awake now, I'm hung up okay? Bye!"

 

The phone end and ChaeRin grunt. She tidy up her bag and start to walked home.

 

She passed the school corridor and then find out there's someone sleeping too. She unlocked her phone and get to see what time is now.

 

"Omo it's already 2 hours after school end. I don't know there's another student stay this late except me. Haha"

She chuckled and start to come closer , near to the sleeping guy.

 

"Heyy, " she poke that guy hope he will awake soon.

 

"Ngghh.."

 

"Wake up, chinggu, the school has end two hours ago."

 

"Mwo?" He lit his head up and welcomed by ChaeRin's shocked expression.

 

He startled too and trying to finding something in his desk and bag.

 

When he reach the things he want and ready to pull it out. He was shocked by the girl that wake him up.

 

Chaerin hugged the guy tightly, and he almost lost his breath.

 

"Y-yah! Let-let go o-of mee!"

 

"Mianhae oppa. Mianhae, I'm just too excited to meet you in person." She bowed down with a wide smile still plastered on her face.

 

"Oh ah uh, you almost kill me with your hug!"

 

He picked up his bag quickly, hoping to leave quickly from the girl that he met now.

 

"Oppa, are you going to leave?"

 

"Yes." He replied shortly and ready to run when she tugged to his shirt.

 

"Will you give me your autograph? I'm your big fan!" (*Author note : now I think you know who is he, right readers? *wink*)

 

She handed him a poster of him and a pen.

He quickly sign on it and left.

 

"Yay!! I got JinYoung oppa 's autograph!" She danced along like a crazy fangirl.

 

With a stupid laugh, she hopped there and there happily, going home.

 

JinYoung POV

Because sleeping on the couch last night, my back hurts and I feel so sleepy.

 

When I'm awake she already left but she left a cup of coffee and a note.

 

Thanks for letting me sleep on the bed last nite.

Here's a warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter