18 Contract Done ! Be a Gentleman huh?

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeRin POV

I do some exercises to relaxed my stiff body caused by this long tiring day.

That nerd still in the bathroom, having his shower. Thinking about that nerd , aish he stole my kiss again.

I throw my feet like kicking the air when he just appeared in my front brushing his wet hair with the towel.

He wear a grey v neck shirt and a loose white basketball short.

He sat down in the small couch in front of me, his hair still not dry and water dripping from his head to his jawline. I gulped. Somehow, I feel the room become a little hot plus by he's staring at me right now.

 

I cleared up my throat and begin to speak.

 

"Our wedding is the day after tomorrow."

 

Cmon ChaeRin, you sound lame, both of you know it already since a week ago. And now what are you saying? Repeating something unimportant? Huh! Now I feel like such a babo.

 

"Yes, we already know it from a week ago. So?"

As what I predicted , he sound so sarcastic, his tougue really contain such poison.

 

"So?" The dumb I am asking him back.

 

All become silent, he's thinking while crossing his arm. And I busily staring at him, waiting his response and figure out what thing probably exist inside his brain right now.

 

"Do we have paper and pen here?"

I throw him a confused look. What will we do with those things?

He won't think that spending time by tutoring me right now huh?

 

"For what?"

 

"Just find it for me."

 

I moved a bit to reach the nighstand and try to find those there.

While he walk to the table near to the door.

 

I pull the drawer and find a pen and one notebook.

 

"Yah, here. I found it."

He look at me a while and then tidy up the mess he created there while looking for the things I holding now.

 

"Hand me." He sat again and pointed at  the notebook.

 

 

He rip some pages from the book and hand it to me.

 

"You'll have the papers and I'll have this book. Use it to write parts of our marriage contract. Write all the rules that you want and I'll write mine. We'll have a discuss about it tonight."

 

He stared at me while explain all of his words.

 

"Contract?!"

Oh yes, I forgot I have a deal with him.

 

"Yes, don't talk too much. Your voice is so annoying. Write yours quickly."

 

I rolled my eyes and lift the pen so its upper part touch my lips.

It was one of my habit, while thinking I'd like to knocking a pen to my lips.

 

After about half an hour , we finished writing our contract. I mean "we" are only him, honestly I don't write anything. My paper is blank, I peeked on his book, it filled by many writings there.

 

"What kind of rules you write?"

 

He handed me his paper and I rolled my eyes.

 

     Marriage Contract      

 

  With this paper, Jung JinYoung and Hwang ChaeRin will be agree for the rules that written above :  

 

  1. Our Marriage's purpose is to fulfil haraboeji's wish.  

  2. This contract will end when the marriage reached a year. Divorce papers will be send to each other.  

  3. Strictly warned ! Both of us must not have any relationship especially Fall in Love to each other.  

  4. Mind of your own bussiness.  

  5. Have own freedom to do anything.  

 

  With this, both names who signing the paper will doing as the rules made above. This paper is signed by both who full of their own willing witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter