22 Her Past Story

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeRin POV

"Rin ah, ppali come here.. Bring Youngie too!"

 

"Ne eommaaa.."

I ran towards eomma while shouting to Youngie.

 

"Oppa ah!! Eomma call us!! Ppali!!"

 

A cute boy called Youngie ran to me and held my hand. I stopped and turned to see him.

 

"Kajja! We go together!" He showed his angelic smile.

 

"Eomma, waeyo?" I beamed to eomma that busy arranging a camera.

 

"Come here, Rin. Eomma wants to take photos for you and Youngie."

 

"Jinjja? Woaaahhh!!! Youngie!! Youngiee oppa!! Eomma will take our photos!"

 

"Ne!!"

He come and stand beside me..

 

"Get ready kids! Okay!! Ha.. Na.. Dul.."

 

He suddenly reach my hand and I shocked a bit.

Fortunately I still smiled widely although blushing.

 

"Set!!" Clickk..

 

After that, we continue the photo session and take many photos.

 

Youngie who live next door, bid me goodbye and I go inside. Mom tell me to eat dinner and slept.

 

The next day. . .

"Youngie!! Youngie oppa ahh!!"

 

I knock Youngie oppa's house door but the next door ahjumma stop me.

 

"Rin, Jung family already move out this early morning."

 

"Ahjumma jinjjayo? Wae Youngie not tell me?" My tears quickly fell down.

 

I ran back to the park where we usually play together. I search him up there but find no one.

But in the bench I find a letter and a cute big sized teddy bear.

The letter write up my name in a big font size.

I picked it up and hugged the bear.

 

To Rin,

Uhmm, Rin ah, oppa mianhae. I'm not telling you I'm leaving when we met up yesterday. But you must know you're oppa's little cute dongsaeng forever. Oppa don't wanna leave but appa and eomma told me so. Bring your favorite teddie with you, ara? It resembles me to be by yourside. Youngie oppa loves Rin ♥

 

After read the notes i put it in the teddybear pocket. I cry along the way home.

“Eommaaa, oppa already leave. Why he doesn’t tell me before?”

I was crying loud and not bother with my sorroundings, when suddenly a car hit me and everything went black.

 

“Nggghh. . .” I stirred my body when i feel i was lying at a comfortable bed.  This dream always appeared when i feel sad or stressed,sometime I dream about Myungsoo oppa too. But before the boy that I called oppa ,his face was blurry but this time its feel so clear. That boy who in the picture with me , he somehow looks like someone I know. Now I’m sure some parts of my past childhood are back. I hope when i opened my eyes I can think clearly and know who is he.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and rub it when his face so close with mine. All the worried feelings draw very detailed on his face.

I quickly sit down on the bed while he quickly pull over his body and sat down on the chair beside the bed.

 

“You’re conscious now.” He mumbled.

 

“Yess, what happened why i’m here?”

 

“You fainted after watch the VCR that grandpa showed in the party. Everybody were panicked when saw you fall down. Lucky, i was on your side and catch you on time.”

 

“Thanks, Jin Young ssi.” I looked at him who now glancing around the room.

 

“Never just faint like that again. Everybody were worried at you.”

 

“Ne.. Mr. Jerk Jin Young ssi.”

Aishh he's like a mother or maybe in his previous life is an ahjumma .. Nagging there and there.

 

"But I'm glad you're fine." He smiled angelicly to me. And like something flash in my mind, his smile!

It was him, the boy who in my dream! Oh my gosh! He's in the part of my past that missing!!!!

I'm stunned there, become a mute person plus idiot girl.

My body can't function well, everything like stop in a spot.

 

"Yah! Do your brain become more idiot because trying to remember what happened? Yah! Yah!"

 

"Aah yes.. "

 

He frowned and stared at me.

Aish, why I just realized and get the pieces of memories now???

 

"I want to ask you one thing, can I?"

 

"Of course, since I can answer I'll."

 

"Mmh, are we childhood friend?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Why don't you tell me before?"

 

"You never ask and I think you know."

He shrugged and reach a glass of water, handed it to me.

 

"I lost my childhood memories because an accident."

 

"Accident?"

 

I take a sip of water, soothing my throat that feel so dry.

"Yes, after you left maybe. I always dreamed about a boy and an accident that happened to me. From that dream , I concluded that I lost memories because of that. All the scenes that played are time before I had the crash. But before the boy's face is blurry and I barely know and recognize him till I watched the video played by grandpa, I just know its you. Will you tell me some you know about that?"

 

“Yes, when we’re kids , our relationship is not bad, we quiet close because we’re neighbor and our parents are friends. And you used to ask me play with you everyday. And one day my parents want to move to Taiwan awhile for business matters and I just know that on the day when we took photos together. We must left really early in the morning so when I knew that I wrote a letter to you and gave you a teddy bear that I prepared for your 9th birthday.”

 

“So, did you know I got an accident on the day when you left?”

 

“Totally no, coz my family and yours never met until the dinner last month. Before that both of our family never make any contact, too..”

 

Actually, he is not bad, he still kind to me, although I lost some memories about the little him, I somehow feel comfort coz he ever be my childhood friend.

 

“Ehem, I feel so hungry, can you help me to cook some food?” I smiled at him weakly and not long after that my stomach growled.

He chuckled and I hide my face to the pillow with flushed cheeks.

 

After he left, I walked out the room and saw some boxes in the living room. Aah, maybe the teddy bear is packed in one of the boxes. I remember I still keep the bear that I named Gomgom.

I slowly open the label and find the bear. After opening about 3 boxes, finally I found a box that keeping all my dolls. I took out everything from inside, finally I got the bear.

 

“Ah, gotcha! Finally found you, lovely gomgom!”

I hugged Gomgom and bring it into the bedroom, after that I want to change my clothes. Its tiring wearing the wedding dress for whole day. I opened the wardrobe and my eyes bulged, it still not filled with my clothes! Where is my clothes!!!! I remember when I opened the boxes, no one of them filled with my clothes, then I trying to look around the room and find nothing.

 

“Hey, dinner ready. Let’s eat!” Jinyoung peeped in to the room.

 

“Uhm JinYoung, I think tonight I still must borrow your clothes to wear..” I stared on the floor and avoid his gaze coz I know he will be gone mad.

 

“WHAT?! My clothes?! Are you kidding!”

 

I shook my head and try to do aegyo..

“Pleaseeee… My mom still not get my clothes here. I don’t know what she planned but lemme wear your clothes.”

 

“Arghh!! Okay ! Just take my t shirt! Remember don’t use my shorts *ugh boxers*! Make sure if the shorts that you use is not above your knee!”

 

I showed him a confused look , why can’t I wear the short above my knee? It’s kinda hot weather now! Weird and act as a jerk always!

 

“Okay.. okay, I’ll hear you this time, ugh.” I mumbled and start to picking tshirt to wear.

My eyes catch a white loose shirt with a emo print. Too cute for a boy like the nerd him,, but I was a little surprised when checking out his wardrobe, he’s quiet fashionista, his style and tastes not bad!

 

When I turned around , I realizd he already stand and leaned by the door watching me choosing his clothes.

 

“Yah! Why you stand there?! What if I don’t realized you there and I already star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter