15 Unbelievable

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ChaeRin POV

Arghhh I shout frustratedly in my mind.

His grandpa is really crazy! Full of overacting, teasing, and worse than 5 years old kid!

He wanted us to hugged and now what he say??? Kisseu??? With THIS JERK??!!

 

If only I can against him and not pity him as a weak old man, I'll punch him on the face. Geezzz!!!

 

I moved my body awkwardly closer to JinYoung and we hugged each other.

Aigooo!! I feel my cheeks and body getting hotter..

 

Omo, what is this? Why he leaned closer and closer?!!

 

"Y-yah!! Wh-what are y-you do-doing?"

Aish why I must stammered in such emergency time..

 

Aigoooo, I'm panicking!!! You know, panic mode on!! He leaned more closer and I was about closing my eyes when he shows his smirk.

 

"Do you think I'll kiss you? Don't get your hope high , monster."

 

He whispered and I can feel his breathe bruise my lips. Oh my Gosh!! am i getting a heart attack?!! Why its beating this hard?!

I quickly stepped back and pushed him away. I'm sure my face red like a tomato now.

 

After saying goodbye to them, both of us left and back to Seoul immediately.

 

The way to Seoul full of awkwardness, as usual I spent the most time for sleeping and him, heard some music maybe from his headphone.

 

I took a cab from the train station, I walk quickly and not bother him.

I received YoonRi message that remind me our appointment.

Aish, how can I forget about it.

I rushed to my room as I arrived at my house.

 

I took a bath and went to YoonRi's house.

 

"Hwang ChaeRin, what do you do today??? Overslept huh? You're late for 30 minutes."

Like the usual YoonRi, loves yelling so much. She really a talkactive girl.

 

I bumped to her couch and sighed.

 

"Only if I didn't miss the train last night, I'll make it on time, Ri ah"

 

She stared at me with full of curiousity.

 

"Miss the train?? Rin, do I miss something?"

 

"Yeaahh, kind of.."

 

"Tell me, tell me.. Ppali." She tugged on my shirt like a kid begging for icecream.

 

"Yesterday, I visit his grandparents at Chungju."

 

"Mwo? ChungJu? His? Who? Don't say that you went there with your husband-to-be?"

 

I rolled my eyes and lazily answer her.

"So, who do you think then? Impossible I went there alone."

 

"You really really went there to met his grandparents?? You already agree about the arranged marriage ??"

 

I nodded and start playing with my phone.

 

"Are you crazy??? Why must be that nerdy?? Although, he looks like Jinppa a bit.. Oh B1A4 oppa .."  She raised her voice but whispered like a fangirl in the end.

 

"If he is B1A4's oppa , maybe I'm not suffered this much, arra?"

 

"Neh, neh. I just hope you'll have a fun marriage."

 

 

"Yah! Are you kidding? What will be fun?! Imagine that I'll be living in the same roof with that jerk like living in the hell."

 

"By the way, guess where we'll go today?"

 

"Eodiya?" I still focused on my phone and asked her uninterested.

 

"B1A4 practice room!!"

 

"Jinjja?!!! Are you kidding me girl??"

Oh my gosh, YoonRi, I hoped you're serious with your words.

 

She put her biggest smile and talked to me in face.

 

"How can I kidding? It's all B1A4's fans dream you know. Most important, if we go there, we can see Jinppa in real one. Hahaha."

 

"Where do you get the address?"

 

"I forced Sandeul to tell me, you know he is the one of B1A4 member. He won't hanging out with us so I forced him. Brilliant right?"

 

"You're JJANG, Lee YoonRi. I'm glad having such bestfriend!"

 

I hugged her because I'm too happy. I giggled crazily like a fangirl.

 

"So , what we waited for? Let's go!"

 

She give me a ride with her new Mercedez Benz that she got from her parents for her 18th birthday.

 

After 20 more minutes, we finally arrived in front of a big building in a district. The district seem like a quiet place, as I see no one walk around there. They choose a very safe one.

 

After parked the car, both of us knocked the door.

 

The door opened a bit and Sandeul's head peeking out.

 

"Cousin!!! Open the door !"

 

"What are you doing here,YoonRi?!"

His small eyes widened and I found it cute hhahaa.

 

"Of course visiting you Deullie."

He opened his door and revealed all of his posture.

 

"ChaeRin, yo-you a-are he-here t-too??"

He suddenly stammered.

 

"Hey! What with your talking? Of course it's me, Hwang ChaeRin, so you'll not let us in?"

I crossed my arm and frowned.

 

"Y-yeah, please get in."

 

YoonRi quickly run inside and greeted all B1A4 oppas.

 

"Oppas, annyeong." She waved her hand and winked at Baro.

 

"Annyeong YoonRi ah." They greeted back in unison.

They already know YoonRi because she always forced Sandeul to bring her every t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter