21 Oppa Revealed and The Lost Memories of Childhood Time?

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinYoung POV

"Y-yes , I do."

 

I groaned queitly as I can, yes we do and welcome to Fake Marriage and hell..

 

I pull out the ring from the box that handed by groommen and slide it into her finger. I can feel her body is shaking a little while sliding the ring into my finger. I turned my body to the guest and put a thin smile and bowed as formality.

 

"Now I pronounce you two as husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride."

 

I gulped. I forget there still kissing part. Aish..

I put my best pokerface to hid my nervous feeling and turned back my body to faced her. She looked up and shot me with her death glare.

 

I should be professional, just don't throw up any feelings. Calm JinYoung, she's nobody, she's just a girl that arranged by grandparents to marry you.

 

I put my hand at her arm and grip it a bit hard.

I slowly leaned to her and whispered.

"Remember the contract, Hwang ChaeRin, oh no Jung ChaeRin. Pretend in front of the families."

 

I leaned down and pressed my lips to her for seconds. It more like a peck beside a kiss. I pulled away and caught her blushing hard.

I smirked and she still stared the floor.

 

Every guests stand up and send us wishes and clapped.

I helped her walk with her heels and approach our parents.

 

"Congratulations dear, grandpa feel so happy that you two fulfil my wish." Grandpa hugged us one by one with his teary eyes.

 

"You grew up already JinYoung ah, take care for your wife, don't let her sad arraseo?" Appa patted my shoulder while advicing me.

 

"ChaeRin ah, my grandson in law, welcome to Jung family, I'll wait for my grand grand children, arraseo??" Grandpa winked at her and she almost choked to the death after heard that.

 

She flustered and put an awkward laugh.

"Haraboeji, we still young and we're still studying." I cleared it out , help her from the weird wish from grandpa.

 

Don't even mention having a child, if us don't even fight with each other for couple minutes it will be a miracle.

 

Every body laughs and nodded heartily. Smiles draw in their faces showing that they're so glad. I hope this choice won't make me regret.

 

After short talks, appa tell me to follow him. He said that he wants to introduce me as the heir of his company to his bussiness partners. That ChaeRin excuses herself to find her friends, I think she will go to B1A4 guys. I saw her bestie sat with them before.

 

We walked around and greet many famous people in bussiness world.

 

"Let's go there, Youngie ah, that was Mr. Kim and his son. His son just back from America finishing his study. Rumored said his appa will retired soon and his son will take over his bussiness."

 

We walked closer and met the old man and his son.

 

"Aah Kim Sung Jong ssi , thanks to attend my son's marriage today." Appa bowed to that man called Kim Sung Jong. I follow him instead and find out his son have a sharp dark eyes.

 

"Congrats Jung Yong Hwa ssi, oh this is my son that just back from America , Kim Myung Soo."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi, L imnida.." Still with his flat expression he bowed and introduce himself.

 

"Engh hahaha, sorry for my son's rude act. He always like that. His name is Kim MyungSoo, L is his nickname. He prefer called by L, and he doesn't let the one who aren't closed with him to called him in his real name." His appa laughed bitterly and felt sorry for his son.

 

"Aaah, no matter SungJong ssi, my son sometimes can be that rude too.  Hahaha, yah, introduce yourself. Don't just stand there, Youngie!" Appa nudged at me and still put a smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo , I'm Jung JinYoung, nice to know you, Kim ahjussi, L ssi."

 

I try to put best efford so my words won't heard so sarcastic and I try to arranged words so it won't sound rude.

Appa and Kim ahjussi smiled to me but I don't know why that L guy put on a sour and flat expression. And I feel that he shot a glare just now.

 

"YongHwa ssi, I saw Lee Sung Gyu ssi also come to your party, what about we go find him and continue talk about our bussiness matters?"

 

"Oh yes, JinYoung ah, take care for MyungSoo ssi, ara? Let's go , SungJong ssi, just let the young guys bond together."

 

Appa and Kim ahjussi finally left me and that L guy.

 

"I heard you took bussiness major for  your study at America." I try to create a conversation between us because it feels so awkward standing together but not even talking.

 

"Yes."

 

Gosh, he's even colder than me!! Okay, I'll try once again, if he still ignore me like this, I'll do the same.

 

"Thank you to attend my wedding. Wanna have some drink?"

 

"No, thanks."

 

He even answered without looking at me. His eyes not focused like searching someone in the crowd.

 

Suddenly my eyes caught that girl's existance, because she looks like jogged to my direction, but maybe not me.

 

She reached that L guy 's sleeve and turn him to face her.

 

"O-op-pa! You're b-back! I missed you so much!" She beamed but still stuttered.

 

Woah, what the heck with all of these??

 

"ChaeRin, I missed you too."

That L guy hugged her!! HUGGED HER!!

 

Yah! Yah! Yah! Am I invisible here???!!

Even now, her face blushed madly , like a boiled crab!

 

"Eheem.." I fake a cough and they finally released each other.

 

"ChaeRin ah, you already know L ssi?" I reached her wrist and pull her to my side.

 

"Of course, he is my oppa.". She hung her head down and smiled sheepishly.

 

"Oppa? Your cousin? I remember that you don't have any boy siblings."

 

Honestly without asking those unimportant question, I already know this girl is fallen with this cold guy.

 

"Yah! It's not your bussiness! Just care for urself! Remember, just mind your own bussiness, that's the contract rules!" She whispered and still yelling at me but her smile never leave her lips.

 

"Rin ah, let's go talk! Uhm, ChaeRin's husband, do you mind?" He abruptly ask me, and the words 'ChaeRin's husband' like mocking me.

 

Geez , who is he?!

 

"Don't care about him oppa, kajja." She pulled my hand away and walked to him.

 

I stared at their back which leaving and going far.

 

"Hyung, who is that guy? Why he is together with noona?" Gongchan come and follow me staring them.

 

"Aah channie, molla. But what I know he's so annoying."

I crossed my arm on my chest and put an unpleasant face.

 

"Look at them, I think their relationship not that simple hyung."

 

"Huh! What kind of wife that leave with another man and left her husband? Cish!"

I mumbled and not really care with Gongchan's words.

 

"Hyung, are you sure you don't like her?"

 

"Yah! Are you crazy? Who will like that stubborn stupid girl?"

I use my elbow to hit his stomach.

 

"Ouch hyung! Hurts!! But honestly hyung, I smell a jelly feelings here."

 

"Mwo? Jealous? Cish, never!"

 

"Ah up to you hyung, but I think you already start to like her hyung."

Gongchan patted my shoulder and walked away too.

 

Aish! This such a burden!

Jealous? I , JungJinYoung won't ever jealous to that stubborn girl! Cish!

 

ChaeRin POV

I stared at our intertwined hands while two of us walked out from the building.

 

Omo from the start I saw him , my heart keep beating faster and faster. I think my heart gonna explode because the beating speed already reach the limits.

 

"Rin ah.."

 

Omo that voice, the voice that I missed for years!!

The deep y voice like a spell that can make every girls swoon over him.

 

"Rin ah!"

 

But , my tears unconciously build up in my eyes. My mind keep flashing the scene when I found out he already went to America without telling me or leaving me a message.

 

"Rin ah, why you're crying?" He bend down to my level so he can see me clearly.

I tried to hid my crying face from his gaze but still he's the oppa that always can get me.

 

"Uljima Rin ah, don't ruined the pretty face of yours. Today is your wedding day, arra?" He gently wiped my tears with his thumb.

But I still can't control my emotion.

 

"Wae? Wae oppa? Why you just come back now?!" I still crying out loud , I feel glad that we already at the outside, if not I don't know how to explain.

 

He pulled me into his embrace. My face buried down in his toned chest. His scent lingering in my nose, I hugged him tighter to inhale more his smell. I missed him too much. Slowly, I stop crying and calmed down. He dragged me to the bench and helped me to sit down.

 

"Rin ah, oppa want to apologize to you. It's oppa fault that leave you that year without telling you. I have my own reason."

He hold my hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter