13 Meeting His Grandpa

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

2 hours has passed since they arrived in ChungJu.

While talking, Halmeoni and JinYoung heard knocked sound from the front door. They looked at each other and halmeoni smiled at him

 

"It must be your haraboeji, Youngie ah. Let's open the door."

 

They walked to living room together but they don't realized ChaeRin was sleeping there.

 

"Hana ya, I'm home."

 

"Ne, yeobo yaa.. Welcome home.." That two elders hugging to each other and smiled happily.

 

JinYoung only smiled at them and wait for his haraboeji realized his presence.

 

"Omo, are you my Youngie, my grandson?? You grew well,boy."

Like his halmeoni when saw JinYoung, two of them wrapped their arm to each other tightly.

 

"I miss you a lot, grandpa."

 

"Me too, Youngie ah.. Aigoo, you really looked handsome like me when I was younger."

 

Halmeoni hit haraboeji arm playfully and all of them chuckled.

 

"Aigoo, who is that young girl? Yeobo ah, nuguya?"

 

"Aah, she's Youngie girlfriend." She whispered to her husband and smirked to JinYoung.

 

"No, she's not, grandpa grandma." He's pouting to his grandparents and deny his grandparent's statement.

 

Harabeoji walked to her and try to wake her up.

 

"Hey girl, wake up.. Ppali ireona.."

Haraboeji patted at her arm but she still sleep peacefully.

 

"ChaeRin ssi, wake up." Haraboeji still try to wake her up but the result is zeroo, she still not awake at all.

 

"Just let her sleep, yeobo.. She maybe tired after a long way to ChungJu."

 

"Aah geurae. JinYoung ah, take her to your bedroom then. It must be not comfortable sleep here."

 

JinYoung's eyes widened and want to protest his grandpa but his grandma also tell him the same.

 

"Yeah, your haraboeji is right. However she's a girl, it's not good sleep alone here. C'mon Youngie ah, bring her to your room."

 

JinYoung sighed and walk toward ChaeRin. He lifted her body carefully try not wake her. But he really wish that she awake now.

 

He groaned after success placed her in his room. He looked around and smiled.

 

"Nothings changed."

 

He walked out from his room toward the kitchen.

 

"Need any help, halmeoni?"

 

"Nothing. Just take your seat there. Maybe you also can try wake ChaeRin up, dinner is going to be ready."

She talked to JinYoung but not looked at him, she is focus in her cook.

 

"Ne.." He sighed and walk lazily back to his room.

 

JinYoung POV

I closed the door slowly. I drag a chair and put it in front of my bed that I used when I was little boy.

 

ChungJu, my hometown, before move to Seoul I used to live here until seven years old. Memorizing all things what happened here in my childhood, is one of happiness part of my life.

 

I stare at ChaeRin, who is sleeping peacefully after what happened today.

This girl really loves sleeping I think, she also can sleep whenever, wherever she wants. Maybe if happen any disaster like earthquake or tsunami, she can still sleep soundly .. Cckkck, what a bad bad habit.

 

Her bangs covered her face and I slipped it in her ear, exposed her face.

 

If she's not annoying, stupid, stubborn, noisy and lazy, maybe just looking at her appearance, it's so easy to fall for her.

Honestly, she's beautiful, more than the girls I ever know before, but still it's not enough to let a man like me, Jung JinYoung to fall for her. I swear I won't fall for her.

 

Aah, I just remembered, halmeoni told me to wake her up. Really hard mission.

 

I shook her body hard..

"Yah!! Hwang ChaeRin wake up!!"

I shout loudly to her but no response.

 

She really sleeps like a dead body grrrr...

"YAH!! WAKE UP!! DINNER IS GOING TO READY SOON!!"

I shook her body harder, and she start rubbed her eyes.

She sit down and yawned.

 

"What? Dinner?" She asked me with sleepy expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter