23 Interesting Though....

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update for you guys... i just have these inspiration, not much but i want to pleasure you all.. onece again i stated that i'm in semi hiatus condition. so please be patient guys... 

Jeongmal Please Dont Subscribe then Unsubscribe !!!! I feel very upset when i saw it !!! :((((

and then i want thanks all who subs and upvoted for those chapters back then, i also very appreciate all the comments that all of you give to me, but i love the comment about my story , maybe for the detailed of them so i can do changes in the fut ure for the better next day, kekekeke .... XD

So here it is, I LOVE YOU ALL AND ENJOYYYY!!!
SUBS, VOTES and COMMENTSS !!!!

 

ChaeRin POV

I gasped when saw his real face, I was shocked that a glasses will changed someone apperance this much.

Bloodyhell, his face really looks like JinYoung oppa!!! I quickly reached my bag and take out oppa's photos from my wallet..

 

"Uhm, he couldn't be! A nerd like him? Similar to oppa? Impossible!! This the worst coincidence ever!"

I shrugged and tucked back the photos that I kept these months.

 

Maybe if he doesn't wear the glasses , I'll be more comfortable to live with him 24 hours per day, his face is still goodlooking though..

 

"... Although, he looks like Jinppa a bit.. "  YoonRi words keep echoing in my mind..

 

I shake my head, and denied the worst imaginary of mine..

Huh! Punch me and I won't believe it ever!

 

I plopped to the sofa, trying to have my sleep while that drunk nerd take my bed. Remember nerd! I just lend you for tonight only! Hufft!

 

JinYoung POV

Sunlight flashed to my eyes and I rubbed it after yawned.

 

"Ugh" I groaned and try to massage my forehead that hurts so much.

Aigoo, how many bottles that I took last night?

I sit down and try to focused the whole room.

Ah, yesterday I'm married and here's my new apartment..

 

Where's the pabo girl go?

I search around the room when my eyes landed to the sofa.

So she's sleeping on the sofa last nite? Is she because I was drunk ? Hmm she's not bad really.

 

I stand up and walk lazily to the bathroom.

I was shocked and panicked when I saw my own reflection in the mirror. Where's my glasses!! Why I don't wear any?? What if that stupid girl know that I'm Jung JinYoung the leader of B1A4 ??!!

I finished my bath with a panicked and anxious feelings.

 

"Morning nerd." Her lazy tone greet me had shocking me. I'm even jumped to the back. Aish..

 

"M-morning." Aish this girl, she even doesn't open her eyes while sitting on the sofa. I think she's awake coz hearing the shower sound.

 

After taking a long breath and calmed down a bit, I walked closer and wake her up.

 

"Yah, wake up! I've something to talk about."

 

"What??" She lift her head up to take a look of me but she even jumped back when saw me.

 

Oh crap! I forget to put back my sunglasses! Ottokhae?!

I quickly grab my glasses that placed near the sofa and put it on.

 

"Ehm, this. Signed the contract and all done."

 

I handed her the contract papers and she scanned it awhile and signed it.

 

I turned my body and walked to the metal box that placed inside the cabinet and unlocked it.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Wae?"

Without facing her I answered her shout.

 

"Drop me to my parent's house today. I wanna get my clothes."

 

"Oh, ne."

 

After waiting her preparing herself, I drove off to her parents house.

I bow to Hwang's oh now my parents in law.

 

"Goodmorning abeoji,eommonim."

 

"Morning, Youngie ah."

 

"Eomma, appa!"

 

"Oh there there my daughter. How are you?"

 

"You still dare asked me how I am mom? You even don't packed my clothes and send it to my apartment!"

 

"Hehehehe, you two are married already. What's need to get any clothes huh?" Her mom chuckled and send a wink to me.

 

I just awkwardly laugh, knowing what her means.

"I'm a normal person, of course I need clothes to dress mom!" She put her both hands on her hips, still mad on her mom.

I just don't understand how stupid she can be , even this simple conversation , she can't make it clear. Ckckck..

 

"Of course my babo daughter, we know you're a normal one, although you sometimes don't hehehe, but in your first night with my daughter in law , I think no clothes its a must, baby,,"

Her mom is really something, she talked like that like all of us is gathered for a rated conversation. Ck

 

"Mom, what are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter