14 Final Decision

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinYoung POV

What the !! Why we must sleepover tonight?! And the worst, I must be with this annoying girl in my roomm?!!!

 

"Youngie ah, since there's no room left beside your childhood room, ChaeRin will also sleep together with you."

Halmeoni told me that when we finished our dinner.

 

Can.you.imagine.how.I.feel.when.I.must.rooming.with.a.stupid.stubborn.annoying.girl??

 

What the heck my grandparents want??!

 

"We have nothing relationship, so I think it won't be good to share a room with this monster! What will other people say if they know I'm rooming with this almost a girl" I object my halmeoni request.

 

"I can't be in a room with this nerdy jerk! Both of us there's nothing."

 

Halmeoni eyes widened with the nicknamed we formed to each other.

She looked shocked with knowing how bad our relationship are.

 

She try to calmed down and take a long breathe.

But when she want to talk again, her words cut off by my grandpa.

 

"So, we want you two in a room so you two can bond and having better feelings. Because you two will be husband and wife soon."

 

"Sorry haraboeji, halmeoni, I don't want to!" She crossed her arm and make an irritated face.

 

After heard her words, my grandpa stepped back and his body like an old building that can collapse anytime.

 

I rushed to him and hold his arm to prevent him to fainted.

 

I heard ChaeRin gasped by shock.

 

She let a big sighed and stared at my grandpa with apologetic look.

 

"Okay! Alright! Just rooming with this nerdy jerk right! I'll do!"

She pointed her fingers right at my face.

 

My grandpa immediately formed a devil smirk and shoo me away.

 

"I gotta sleep first." She bowed and stormed out from the dining room.

Few seconds I heard sound of slamming doors. She's mad huh??

 

I bow and walk to my room, yeahh tonight it'll be 'our room'.

She already lay in the bed and playing with her phone but when I get in she put her phone in the nightstand and sit down.

 

"Yah! What are you calling me?! Almost a girl??! And also what?? Monster?! How can you give me such nickname!"

She scoffed and full of anger.

 

Why she mad at me? Don't she even realized she also calling me a 'nerdy jerk'?!

Aish, it pissed me off!

 

"You also called me a nerdy jerk! So we are equal! And one thing, you now get off from my bed!"

I pointed her in her face like what she just did.

 

"I don't want to! I'm a girl , you're a boy. So I get the bed you get the floor since there's no couch! Maybe I try to be nice today, I'll give you the blanket and one of the pillows." She still insisted to get my bed.

 

I won't let her win. Hahah

I walk closer and leaned to her. Her cheeks blushing pink and I realized I really love to .

 

"Y-yah! W-what are you doing?!" She stuttered and move back to avoid me.

 

Its really cute, her expression priceless.

I can't hold it anymore so I let my laugh out loudly.

 

"Hahahah!! You must see your face!! " I hold to my stomach that getting hurt.

 

Now her face is really red, anger and shy mixing in one I think.

 

"Yah!! I hate you!" She throw the pillow that successfully smack my head.

 

After that we start the pillow war until we tired.

 

"S-stop!! *hosh hosh* I'm tired." I sit on the floor panting hard.

 

"You really weak! Jerk, you need more exercise."

 

"Yah! Why you mocking at me? See yourself, you all sweaty!"

 

She looked down to her body and both of us laughing hard.

 

"JinYoung ah, I think we must discuss about the marriage."

She whispered to me and make my body getting hotter.

 

She just called me with JinYoung ah. It means we're that close (?)

 

I stand up and take a seat beside her in the corner of the bed.

 

"What do you think about the marriage then? Do you still object the marriage thingy?"

 

"Me? Molla, but I don't want to disappointed them. You see how your haraboeji reacted when I say no? Firstly he cried and when I don't wanna rooming with you, he even going to faint?! I think if I planned to run away in our wedday, he will immediately be in ICU room coz having a heart attack."

 

"Do you really plan to run away?" I frowned.

 

"Hmm. Honestly yes, because I know my parents are not easy to against. They will do anything to make me obey them. It's the last choice I can do." She blew some air from .

 

"Yeahh, our parents kinda alike huh? So, how about we pretend to agree it?"

 

Her eyes went bigger and looked at me with are-you-kidding look.

 

"Never think that I like you or more. I do this for our parents favor okay? Aish, how to tell it. Let's married, and make it as a contract."

 

"Mwo? Contract?"

 

"Yes, we make a contract that contain all of the rules and our agreement. Maybe we can write down rules to having divorce in one half year?"

 

She nodded like a kid after hearing my suggestion.

 

"You really smart JungJinYoung. No doubt you're a nerd!" She said it while her hand slapping my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter