04 Unpredictable Meeting

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited 23th May 2014

using the 5th poster that i've made. asking for the 4th one? nope, it's a big mess that you never want to see hahahaha

ChaeRin POV

I walked to B10 like a zombie. Thinking about my grades and the new tutoring thing already make myself lost half of life. It's all not my fault if my scores weren't good. Just blame that my brain didn't corporate well when the tests coming.

 

Before I had a chance to knocked the door and I heard Mr.Kim voice.

 

"Just get in ChaeRin."

This teacher, how he knew its me all the way. Am I too loud to be known?

 

I slowly opened the door in front of me and forced a little smile when I greeted him.

 

I took a seat in front row and play with my fingers.

 

"Just wait for minute ChaeRin, I hope your tutor would come."

 

After that he continue focused on his paper and ignored my presence.

 

I waited nervously and glanced at the door many times, waiting If there any presence appeared.

 

I just looked down to my lap and fingers when I heard a boy's voice.

 

"Kim Songsaengnim, sorry I'm late."

 

I lifted my head up to look for the voice.

 

And what shocked me the most, it's HIM!!! That nerd, cold annoying boy!!!

 

The worst , Kim songsaengnim looked full of joy and quickly opened his lips and started introducing us.

 

"ChaeRin ssi, let me introduce you, this is your tutor, Jung JinYoung ssi. I hope you two can get along well."

 

Gosh, it feels like someone just dropped a TV and hit my head hard! I'm ready to faint, as soon as possible. And one point for my dear Mr.Kim, yes we'll get along, get along well like an !

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hwang ChaeRin ssi, I'm your tutor JinYoung, from 3A." He politely introduce himself but I'm couraging myself to dare enough stared right on his dark orbs.

I stunned for awhile , he looked cold and cool in the same time.

 

"Ah, my name is Hwang ChaeRin. Oh I guess you knew my name already." I tried my best to smirked not looked like intimidated by his cold stare.

 

His attitude looked arrogant and it made me grow more hate on him. Really , this guy isn't friendly at all.

 

"So, I think I'll left you two here. You two may discuss your own schedule to manage the tutoring time, students. I still have many works to do. Good afternoon."

 

Mr. Kim left. He left us. How could he left me to be with this icy fox?? If stare can kill , I'm sure all of my family already crying in front of my grave.

 

Few minutes passed, I felt the situation so awkward here. No one bother to talk first.

I slowly peeked at him and saw he's scribbling something on a small notes.

 

He gave the small paper to me and turned way out of the class, just left me there like a dumb.

 

"Yah , how dare you!!" I screamed when I realized him already gone.

 

I took a glanced to the paper. I quickly catch all written things on the notes.

 

Free on Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday.

Just decide by yourself and text me your decision 001-xxx-xxxx

JinYoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter