20 Yes, I Do

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG!!!!

I'm back to update this story for you guyssss

First i wanna thanks mixedflavour14  for voting at my story :*

So guys, please read , SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE , okay??

Bbuing Bbuing >.<

Don't forget to leave comments , arraseo?? >.0

Please enjoy the story then XDDDD

Sandeul POV

Tomorrow is the day when ChaeRin will marry to JinYoung hyung. She give me and YoonRi the wedding invitation cards few days ago.

Since this marriage thingy appeared , ChaeRin seem like she lose half of her life especially when I saw her in the class this morning.

 

After school, my stupid cousin YoonRi dragged me along with her because she want to visit our dorm. She tell me that she want to watch our practice.Cish, like I don't know who is she want to see.

 

Hours has passed after school and I really wanna throw my dear lovely cousin out from our dorm! All of us even can't practice when she's around. For me she's too noisy and clingy to Baro.

 

When I get water for myself I heard Manager hyung on the phone with JinYoung hyung. I walk and take a seat near him on purpose to hear his conversation with hyung.

I think he will scolded hyung because hyung doesn't inform all of us about his marriage.

But what surprised me he's more excited than imagined, and what? Sajangnim also approve his marriage!

 

ChaeRin ah, are you really must marry to hyung? If you can choose, who'll you choose? Me or hyung?

 

To avoid Yoon Ri meet JinYoung hyung, I dragged her along to my car although she's screamed and pinched me along too.  

 

"Yah! Get off! I still wanna stay at B1A4 dorm!!" She screamed like a crazy girl along the way back home.

 

I ignored her and drive faster.

 

"Yah! Yah! Lee Jung Hwan!!! Stop!! I don't wanna go home yet!!!"

Aish this crazy ahjumma! This girl's voice really make my ear bleeding.

 

"You must be glad I'm sending you home! I think you must not want appear with dark circle below your eyes on Rin's wedding tomorrow."

 

"Omo! Jinjja? Is there any dark circle? Omo omo!" She panicked and quickly grab a small mirror inside her bag, staring at her reflection.

 

"Aigoo aigoo I need home now, I must take care of my lovely skin , I need my mask and beauty sleep badly."

 

Junghwan ah, you really smart. Now she even not screaming but she's nagging all the way!

I can't do anything with my noisy cousin. Ckckkck

 

After greet my auntie and wave a goodbye, I drive back to dorm.

I can heard the noises that came out from the dorm.

 

I'm faking a smile and twist door's knob, and start acting.

 

"Guys, I'm back. Woah hyung!! Long time no see." I run and spread my arm wide to hug him.

 

"Don't overact dude! Cmon sit here Deullie. Hyung is going to tell us his story." This Baro! Ckck..

 

I just stared on the floor when hyung explain his story, that clear he hasn't any feeling to her but why he doesn't try another way to object this marriage?

 

"Hyung! Even you're so mean to me! Deullie ah, hyungs all are so mean to me!"

Baro's hand linked to my arm and he's begging for my protection.

I pushed him away because I'm not in the mood to be a mushy mushy couple with him.

 

"Why?!! Why?? Why all of you abandoned me??" All of us ignored him while he's being dramaqueen.

 

I reached the invitation card and give it to him back.

"Hyung, I already get your wedding invitation before, here get it back."

 

"Hyung, how can? Don't tell me, JinYoung's hyung wife is ChaeRin noona that you bring along last time!"

Gongchan , our maknae as the curious one asking me.

 

"Unfortunately yes, but she doesn't know hyung is a part of us."

Yeah you don't hear it wrong, if I said unfortunately yes it was unfortune.

All buddies in B1A4 don't know I like ChaeRin, they just know I'm crushing with a girl, but I never tell them about Rin.

 

"Jinyoung ah, don't you ever think to tell her about your career?"

Great question CNU hyung! I wait for JinYoung hyung to answer this, he can't lie to Rin, if Rin knows she will angry and maybe she'll mad with all of us, or worse.

But deep in my heart , I hope he will never tell her, Rin is hyung's fan! No one can tell if she knows him is her idol and she'll fall in love with hyung! And hyung also doesn't know she's his fan, I hope it never happen. For myself I will keep it, and never tell ChaeRin.

 

"Hyung! You snapped out huh? You don't answer CNU hyung's question!"

Gongchan loud voice make me startled and realized hyung still not answer.

 

What he's thinking about? It can't be he already know ChaeRin is her fans?

 

"Oh, I don't think about it yet, maybe I'll find time to tell her."

 

"Ooh okay,"

 

I let out a sigh , at least ChaeRin won't know in this short time. She will keep hating hyung as the school's smart nerd.

 

"Then hyung, is that mean we can't go to your party together? You know, noona know us as B1A4, if we go and she ask about the idol of you, what must we reply?"

 

"Don't worry hyung, I'll go as a bestfriend of ChaeRin, not yours! Haha"

I patted hyung's shoulder , of course I'll never come as your friend and happy for you hyung. You're marrying a girl that I like for years! And both of you aren't like each other!

I just come to protect her, that's all I can do.

 

"Yah Deullie, take me along with you, your cousin already give me the invitation that she get from ChaeRin."

Baro and YoonRi? Are their feelings mutual? If yes, such a lucky.

 

"Oohh, now you admit that YoonRi noona have something for you, don't you?" GongChan started to teased Baro again.

 

Maybe that will perfect if I and ChaeRin together  , and Baro with YoonRi. But the reality. . .

 

"Ah hyung, it's late already. My mom tell me to get home earlier. Bye guys."

Hyung picked up his jacket and wear it. We all stand by the door and bid goodbye to him.

 

Aishh,, I hate myself!! Why I'm being like this??!! Why must I developed feeling to my bestfriend ChaeRin!!!

 

ChaeRin POV

I messed my hair and sit on my bed .

What kind of crazy people that placing many of alarm clocks in my room??!!!

Are they don't know I'm lacking of sleep because I'm too excited after got autograph from JinYoungie oppa??

 

Eomma suddenly barged in to my room.

"Rin ah, wake up!! .. Oh you're awake , good then, ppali take a bath! We still need to prepare your wedding today!!" Mom pulled my hand and dragged me to bathroom.

 

Argh , I forget today is the wedding day. It must be a tiring one,huh!

 

After bathing, I've been dragged along to the church where I will vowed to God and marry that nerdy jerk.

 

As we stepped inside, mom dragged me into a room that look like a salon.

In a blink of eye, many hands are lay on my body and faces, putting make up and help me fitting the wedding dress.

 

When the stylist help my hair, I fell asleep. I already tell that I'm lack of sleep right?

 

"Rin, Rin ah.." I yawned and open my eyes slowly.

 

When I was going to rub my eyes, my mom quickly catch my hand and scream.

 

"ChaeRin!! Don't destroy the make up !!"

 

Hearing the make up words, I looked up to the big mirror that displayed a reflection of a girl that I don't recognize.

 

"Eomma, who's that?" I innocently pointed at the reflection, but I hit by someone none other YoonRi.

 

"Yah babo! Of course it's you!"

I turned my head and saw YoonRi wearing a bridemaid dress and she looks very beautiful.

 

"Woah, you look so beautiful bestie."

I hit her arm playfully.

 

"Aigoo , where's the world that have a harsh bride! I think I should tell your husband , so he'll regret to marry you." She crossed her arm on her chest.

 

"Huh! I hope lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter