28. Tutoring Night-02

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin POV

I'm hugging my books and walking toward living room.

There is the boy that busily writing something in his notebook, maybe he's doing his tasks.

Today we'll start our session for the mid term exam and i took out all of my books because i don't even know what to study.

"So, err what should i study for now?"

"I've checked your study record and i found out that you're weak in math. So, which part of math that you don't understand about?"

Heol, i know i'm weak in studying especially math but now you want me which one i dont understand,you ask the wrong question bro.

"All of them." i blurt out.

He stares at me disbelieve and let out a sigh.

"Okay then, are you still remember about last night ,the matrics one?"

I nod and he's flipping the math book.

"Let's start from the first lesson then. You try to read and understanding the formula first while i'm making some questions for you."

What? question? Sir the exam is two weeks later!

"If you don't pass at least 70% of my test, i won't let you sleep tonight!"

What? Not letting me sleep? whats he gonna do? 

wake up rin! you shouldn't think ertly now!

"Hey, are you hearing me? Why are you blushing? You can't be.."

He starts to laugh at me and my cheeks feel hot now.

"Yah! Let me concentrate." I hit him in the arm and he's faking injured.

"Ouch my arm got hit by monster!"

"I don't care. What kind of tutor you are huh,told me to study but keep disturb me."

"Okay i won't bother you anymore."

He moves away and starts writing in paper. So what kind of question he'll make for me then? He could not try to make me suffer by let me do super hard question right?

Slowly i try to peek his paper but he realized and quickly use his hand to block my vision.

old man! Huh

 

Myungsoo POV

I parked my car in front of a chinese restaurant. I'm going to meet Nana,my father secretary.

"Hi Nana."

"Oh hi Myungsoo ssi. Nice to meet you again."

"Actually i need your help, Nana. I need you to check this guy named Jung Jinyoung."

"Jung Jinyoung? Do you have his photo or another information?"

"This is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter