27 The Ideal Lover

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is your short update guys, actually i need some advice and new ideas. I hope that one of you can help me and write a comment about your ideas or advices in comments box or pm me privately.

I want to thanks all subscribers especially the old subscribers that didn't leave my story although i did't update like one century haha

 

So please enjoy this short intermezzo

 

Author POV

Chaerin just arrives at her apartment and she just put her shoes on the shoe rack.

She walks lazily inside and throw her body to couch. She grabs the TV remote and flips the channel randomly.

After couple of minutes, she gets up and take a bath.

"I'm so hungry and i'm alone. But i really wanna eat some kimchi fried rice now."

She walks toward the fridge and take out homemade kimchi that she brought last week from her in law house.

While cooking,she's singing random songs and she doesn't even realize Jinyoung is at home now. 

He leans in the entrance of kitchen, watching his fake wife singing and cooking her dish. He looks like enjoying this delighful view in front of him.

His heart feels a warm feeling and he just feels like home. He ever dream about his family in future when he was younger. He will marry a girl he loves,  he won't care about her appearance, her family background but she should be a warm, loving and of course only love him. He will work at his dad company, and when he gets home his wife is cooking his favorite food. They will accompany each others and have cute , smart and adorable kids together.

But his dream will stay as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter