25 First Tutoring Time

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong yeorobunnn!!!

Here comes again me, the lovely author kekekekeke XD

Do you miss me or you miss the story more? T.T

So this week i've so many tasks and tests but i try to write in any minutes ccoz i really love you readers :*

btw, i'm very happy because my first story has reached +100 subbies and +5000 views, it just unpredictable for me, sometimes i think my story is boring and i wanna dig a hole and kept it inside, T,T

i also wanna thanks all the readers who did upvoted for my story !!! Here's hugs and kisses for you dear :* {}

Then one thing, please don't forget to comments below, coz i love ur comments, i can feel something like support from you all when i read them.

Honestly i'm not satisfied enough with this chapter but i felt bad if i've not update for you guys, so please enjoy it ..

forgive me to talking a lot as opening here *peace*

Author POV

Silence fill the air in the car.. No one speak and JinYoung doesn't even play any songs.

 

"Oh this is so awkward.." ChaeRin's mind screamed out of frustation.

 

"Is she still mad?" JinYoung's thought.

 

"I..." Both of them start to speak in unison.

 

"You first.."

 

"You first.."

 

"I let you to talk first.."

 

"Why you're so stubborn? Just talk first."

 

"Okay, hemm, why suddenly eommoni want us to had dinner together?"

 

"I want to get a book from my house and called her but she told me so."

 

"Ooh like that.. What are you just trying to say?"

 

"Uh nothing,,"

 

"I thinks she's not mad already..." JinYoung's thought.

 

JinYoung stopped his car right in front his house and parked it.

ChaeRin is going to open the door when JinYoung grab her hand to stop her.

ChaeRin quickly stared at his hand and he awkwardly release his grip.

 

"Uhm I just want to remind you to act in front of the parents."

 

"Okay, I'm not that stupid to forget that easy things.." Rin quickly get out and walked to the door.

 

"Ugh, what happen to me?" He stratch his hair and unlock his seatbelt.

 

"Eomma, appa I'm home."

 

"Eohh Youngie ah, Rin ah, let's go inside.. I already prepared special dinner to you two."

 

"Okay eommoni, aboeji.." ChaeRin bowed and smiled to them.

 

All of the Jungs sit down and start to eat their dinner that prepared by Mrs. Jung.

 

They chatted a little but someone only focused in her eating.

 

"Rin ah, is it that delicious?"

 

"Ne eommoni.. Jeongmal maa.. I really like to eat kimchi stew." After giving compliment to her mother in law, she continue scoop another spoonful of food and bring it into .

 

"You just love eat anything.." JinYoung hissed after heard her words.

ChaeRin quickly send her death glare to him but JinYoung ignored it.

 

"JinYoung also like to eat kimchi stew, beside he also love to eat sushi and kimchi fried rice. You know how to cook them?"

 

"Of course eommoni, but I think my cooking skill is not that good compared to yours. Can you teach me how to cook this kimchi stew, eommoni?"

 

"Aah I'm glad to, how bout this weekend?"

 

"Uhm okay,, I'll tell JinYoung to send me here eommoni. Gomawoyo.." ChaeRin happily answered it and clapped her hands.

 

ChaeRin loves to eat and she also loves cooking. But sometime she just lazy to show it. Everybody who ever eat her dishes will always loves it coz her skill is unpredictable delicious.

 

Jinyoung himself, take some glances to her after hearing her enthusiasm in cooking and the fact that she can cook.

 

"By the way Youngie ah, when you two planned to have your honeymoon?"

 

His mom's question is successful make them two choked on their food.

Minah get up and pour 2 glass of water and handed it to them.

 

"G-gomawo eomma." After take some sip, JinYoung thanks his mom. While ChaeRin still can manage her self and still coughing.

 

"Calm down, Rin. Yah, Youngie! Help your wife, patted at her back gently!"

 

JinYoung did the order that his mom told him and ChaeRin finally stop coughing.

 

"Why you two are so overreacted? Don't tell me you two still not did 'it'?" Minah stared at them with full of curiousity.

 

Two of them felt nervous and blushed.

"O-of course, we did 'it' mom, right Rin?" JinYoung elbowed ChaeRin and signed her to acted along him.

 

"Y-Yes eommoni." She stared to her hands on her lap and still blushing.

 

"Aigoo I just afraid you two still not did it.. Hahhaha how it can be right? Looks from you two, I believe you two did it very great and to shy to admit it right? Omo omo, yeobo ah look at their flushed cheeks."

 

Both of his mom and dad laughing , more exactly his mom was so excited.

 

"Okay yeobo stop it, they now exactly look like a boiled crab. Hahaha and I think its not really suit talking about that in dinner time right?"

Yonghwa tried to stop that topic and the kids quickly continue eating and the tense is a little bit awkward.

 

"So how about the honeymoon? Have you two considered it?"

 

"Should we go, eomma, appa?"

 

"Of course Youngie! What kind of married couple that won't do their honeymoon? The perfect time of making cute little babies..."

 

Jinyoung and Chaerin glancing each other and Rin mouthed 'eottokhae' to him.

 

"Molla.." Jinyoung whispered to her.

 

"Oh what are you saying Youngie?"

 

"U-uhm nothing eomma. It just two of us are so busy with the school matters and in two weeks, there's a mid semester test."

 

"Since you two is so busy then I'll help. Don't worry I'll prepared all for you. Maybe it'll take your holiday in school break , is it okay?"

 

Two of them unwillingly nodded because what they said and did can't change Minah's mind.

 

"Any destination kids?"

 

"Up to you mom. I already full, excuse me." Jinyoung quickly take his plate and put it on the sink. He's walking to the library direction, but his eyes sending signal to Rin.

 

The looks mean "If you want my mom question you more, then just sit there until I finished do my things." ChaeRin get his message and quickly shook her head.

She scoop the last mouthful food and talking.

"Eoxcusse meeh ommoni abooji.. Am full already.." She quickly stand up and get her plate to the sink. She jogged to JinYoung direction, library.

 

"Oh they're so cute.." Minah stared at the couple who's in library, she can't see it clearly but their shadows still reflected a bit.

 

"Yeahh, they're. Talking about honeymoon, should you arranged it fot the two of us, yeobo?" YongHwa playfully wink to his wife.

 

"Yah, Jung YongHwa." Minah slapped his arm and laughed shyly.

 

JinYoung POV

"What kind of book you want to find?" She's asking me while following me walking to our home's little library.

 

"A biology book. I need it as source of our biology project."

 

"Biology project?"

 

"Yes, you didn't get one?"

 

"Oh no! Yes , I had it. Omo I forgot to ask YoonRi and Deullie to do it. When is the due?"

 

"3 weeks after it announced."

 

"Oh , you scared me. Mr. Woo told us two days ago. Ugh.."

 

"You still heard it huh? I think what you do at class is only sleeping and admiring that MyungSoo."

 

"How do you know that? You're stalking me!!" She point her finger to me.

 

Stalking her?! BIG NO NO!! I just crossed her class and accidentally saw her sleeping in class, and this morning incident, you know it all.

 

"Never! You think I didn't have anything to do, so I should stalk you huh!"

 

"Ugh annoying jerk!"

 

"Don't put your so big volume while talking, my parents might heard that and our contract will be known."

 

"Ooh okayy.."

 

We entered the library and I start walk to the cabinet which is full of books.

 

"Whoaaaa!!! There's so many books here!!"

She looks amused and walked around the library. Is she loves to read too?

But I think its impossible , if she is , she won't get ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter