07 For Grandpa's Sake . . .

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinYoung POV

I refused to talk since we left Hwang's mansion. My mood just too bad to having any conversation with my parents.

I can't stop thinking why and how can they did that. Is our company not going well? Is it going bankrupt? Is this marriage arranged because of business matters?

I'm in deep . Crap my life.

After we arrived, i went upstairs and changed my clothes to my favorite t shirt and short.

I took off my glasses and sat on the edge of my bed. 

These things really stressed me out. It just too many things that i should handle. My band, my school, those ing tutoring activities and now what ! Adding this damn arranged marriage to the list.

Suddenly i hear knocking sound, it should be my mom.

Aish i just can't face any of them. I quickly hop to my bed and cover my body with blanket.

"Youngie ah.."

I hear my mom stepped closer and i shut my eyes , pretending asleep.

"Eomma knows you're not asleep dear. Cmon get up, we need to talk."

Slowly i get up and sit but my eyes wandering around my room trying to ignoring my mom.

"I know you are shocked and of course we know you are angry about this sudden marriage.."

 

"Both of you already knew that, but why?" I speak coldly to my mom, trying to know why they arranged this .

"Last week haraboeji called your dad."

"So? Whats the matter with grandpa?"

"He asked us to. He always wanted to arranged a marriage between Jung and Hwang family since he's bestfriend with Hwang's grandpa. Actually they wanted to arranged their own child. But as you know your father is the only child and Hwang haraboeji only have one son. So when both of you and Chaerin born, he was so excited. He told us that both of you should married but that year i think he was joking.

"So, eomma means that this marriage is arranged by grandpa?"

"Yes, me and your dad never take this seriously until he reminded us to tell both of you. He even threatened us if we don't tell you, he will come by himself and directly make you marry Chaerin."

Oh my God why my grandpa so dramatic..

"What if i refuse to marry her eomma? I don't even really know anything about her. My dream is in front of my eyes mom. You know music industries sometimes banned their talents to dating. And now what? I gonna step in the entertainment with a married status?"

"Honestly your dad already meet your management director, they have no problem with your marriage dear."

Oh , they are fast.

What reasons that i can use to refuse this marriage? Saying that i want to marry one i loved not someone stranger? 

Enough for drama Jinyoung!

"Please youngie ah, just agree with it. For your grandpa' s sake. He's old now, i heard his body is too weak now. I'm sure he will get heart attack if you said no."

 

"Eomma, what do you think about that girl?"

 

"Chaerin?"

I nod and wait for my mom's response.

"Although she looked like still childish, but she's pretty and sweet. She know how to treated adult and i heard that she loved childre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter