03 That Girl

My Tutor is My Husband??!! ( Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited 18 / 05 / 2014

Using the 3rd artwork, made on 20th May 2013, it will a year soon after this update hahaha this poster is the one i love the most despite of my another posters :D

 

JinYoung POV

Today, Mr.Kim called me to his office. He is the teacher that I respect the most. I bowed and he gestured me to seat beside him. He cleared his throat and the tone sound serious here.

"JinYoung ssi, would you do me a favor?"

 

Favor? My concious sense felt something bad coming.

 

"Yes, songsaengnim. Just say it please."

 

He fixed his glasses and closed the map files he held before.

 

"I want you to help me to tutor one of my student. Will you?"

 

What? Tutor?? Tutor??!! TUTOR??

Did Mr. Kim just asked me to be someone's tutor?

I, I don't like his idea.

 

I frowned and Mr. Kim seems catch my expression.

 

"Just please, help me with this student, Jinyoung. I trusted her to you. I'm desperate enough by seeing her scores and complaint from another teacher. Only one lesson can make me relax a bit, at least she had a lesson that she mastered of. Please help me , JinYoung. I can't failed a student from this school. That will make our school lost its reputation, and I might get fired. Oh my God, my headache... Omoo.."

 

Mr. Kim explained to me and rubbed his temple.

 

Honestly, I don't like his idea. I really not click on some stupid student. Its not that I'm being selfish and cocky , I just can't dealing with them. And worst, I heard he's calling it 'her'.

 

I lowered my head, my thought went deeper. But seeing my favorite teacher looked desperate and he's pleading at me, maybe I can think about it first. I will feel bad with disappointing someone.

 

"Songsaengnim, may I have time to think first? Maybe you can give me her data first."

 

His lips formed a little smile and quickly handed me a map files about the girl.

 

Then I bowed to him and take a permission to leave. I walked out and found an available seat on the park.

 

I stared at the map cover, deciding to opened it or not.

Aish, just scanned it a while and throw it away.

Slowly I flipped over the cover and read the profile.

 

Name : Hwang ChaeRin

Class : 3D

 

And it came to the profile photo, what the heck?!! This girl looked familiar.

I remember ! She was one of the girls who dragged by Mr. Joo after making commotion at school previous month.

 

It was a chaos back then. So not only trouble maker but a clumsy too? Great impression girl.

I continued read the data and scanned on her scores.

What asdgsjdbfdfl? Are you kidding me? How can you scored 30 in the easiest part of math lesson huh???

 

This girl is somehow awesomely stupid !!!

No no no!! I better disappoint Mr. Kim than throwing my life into living hell.

Mianhae Mr. Kim, I will tell my decision at lunch break later.

 

Few hours passed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter