Momo's Birthday (MiMo)

Twice couples one shot collection

MiMo oneshot 

Momo’s Birthday:

Twice is currently on their comeback, which is really successful, gaining their 3rd win already with their title track, TT. It’s been one week since their comeback. Within one week, they had Jeongyeon’s birthday and next week was Momo’s. Momo had a schedule on Jeongyeon’s birthday event with Heechul so she couldn’t attend. Jeongyeon was a little disappointed but Mina was the most depressed that Momo couldn’t stay with them. She was jealous that Momo was with Heechul shooting a music video that may have love scenes. She didn’t even want to think about it. At least she got to hold her hand earlier when the fans were surrounding and Momo couldn’t get through. But the real problem was, she didn’t know what to get for Momorin’s birthday.

She consulted Sana last week but Sana just shrugged her shoulders and smirked, “Why don’t you give yourself?” Not being any help at all. She didn’t want to ask Jeongyeon because well, her birthday was also coming up. Consulting Chaeyoung would only result in art related things and Dahyun, crazy ideas so she went to go consult Tzuyu. Tzuyu told her that Momo would probably like anything she would give her and food related would make her happy but since regular food can be given any time, she can try to make it special by making it. She thought that was a brilliant idea. Although one problem, she didn’t really know how to cook. She asked Tzuyu to help her which she agreed but she also doesn’t really know how. Tzuyu told Mina that they can try ask for Jeongyeon’s help after her birthday.

So many fans came to Jeongyeon’s birthday event and everyone was happy. The fans were all confused to why Momo is not here. They were asking why and worried that she was hurt. Since they couldn’t reveal yet, the Twice members just told them she was fine and that she had another schedule to go to. Which made fans even more curious because Momo did not have any solo work since Hit the Stage and most of the Twice members don’t have solo work yet. The fans inquiry about Momo made Mina sad and worried again so she unconsciously linked arms with Tzuyu who was next to her and held her hand. When she felt a burning gaze towards her so she abruptly let go. Mina slowly looked to her left seeing a glaring Sana at her and immediately retracted her head back to looking forward. When Sana looked like that it is not good. Mina immediately left the premises to the car when they had to leave the birthday event site. She saw Sana head over to Tzuyu immediately and sighed in relief.

“Tzuyu~~” Sana went over and hugged her after Jeongyeon’s event was over.

“Anyon Sana Unnie” Tzuyu happily replied and hugged her back.

“Why were you linking hands with Mina?” Sana suddenly asked.

“She unconsciously grabbed on to me. I think she was worried about Momo Unnie. Since she’s with Heechul sunbaenim which likes Momo Unnie. She’s afraid Momo Unnie is going to be taken away from us I think. She was also worried about what to give Momo Unnie for her birthday.” Tzuyu replied as they walked.

“I told her to just give herself. Momo would be more than happy about that.” Sana mumbled.

“Well, I think Mina Unnie is too shy shy shy to do that Sana Unnie.” Tzuyu told her, which gave Sana an idea. She was grinning mischievously when Tzuyu suddenly pulled her to take photos with the birthday girl but somehow ended up taking the photo just the two of them with Jeongyeon’s banner. Sana wanted to sit beside Tzuyu but knew she had to deal with Mina first so she went in the back. Mina was eyeing her nervously.

“Mina you don’t have to be that nervous. I’m sure Momo is ok. She knows what she’s doing all though she looks like she’s daydreaming all the time.” Sana told her.

“Sana Unnie… I still don’t know what to give her. Tzuyu is helping me make food for her but I feel like that’s not enough.” Mina replied.

“I will help you too then. Don’t worry Mina-chan!” Sana smirked.

“Thank you Sana Unnie!” Mina hugged her.

Little did she know that Sana had evil plans already in her head.

11/08/2016  --> 11/09/2016

The day before Momo’s birthday, they had a fan meeting. The members and the fans were going to celebrate Momo’s birthday. Twice members love fan events and all of them were having fun. Mina even made a penguin doll out of clay with Momo and even her seat was next to her so she was really happy but nervous at the same time. All of them were playing around, signing fan’s albums. Jihyo even made everyone laugh by trying to be a once and collecting everyone’s signatures.

As the fan meeting went on, either the fans gave someone it or the managers brought it out, boxes of pepero was soon going around the Twice members. Which began the start of pepero game. Momo who was standing next when she took one out and told Mina to bite on it. Mina did what she was told and became surprised when the older girl bit the other end. She was happy though that Momo initiated something in public, which she never does. She smiled and slowly made her way towards Momo trying not to break the pepero. When suddenly, Sana came into their vision and pulled their heads towards each other, making the two “accidentally” touch their lips. The two retracted immediately from the surprise. Sana immediately fled from the scene and Mina and Momo just had their hands over their mouths surprised. Mina being so embarrassed having her first kiss in front of the fans, hid under the table. She hears the fans shouting in surprise and cheering. She saw Nayeon approaching them asking Momo what happened. Momo was explaining casually what happened. Mina didn’t know what to do. Momo seemed ok as if nothing happened while she was almost having a heart attack.  She decided to get out from under the table since Nayeon Unnie left. It was so hot for her some reason and she fanned herself. Momo helped and fanned her also. Even at awkward times like this, Mina couldn’t help but flutter at the cute things Momo did. Mina couldn’t take the tension anymore and decided she would go cool herself down and come back.

Momo on the other hand, was also panicking as much as Mina was internally. She tried not to show it because the fans might get flustered too or be suspicious if both of them panic. Nayeon Unnie came over to ask what happened and she barely was able to muster it out by using hand gestures. She was astounded when Mina went under the table. Mina did weird things sometimes when she is hyper or confused. And right now was one of them. When she got out, Mina started fanning herself, and Momo helped her feeling kind of sorry she had to experience this situation. She was a little hurt though when Mina went backstage. It meant that Momo enjoyed the kiss and attention they were getting but Mina didn’t.

Mina soon came back. But she didn’t have any eye contact with her. Momo was just glad that Mina was not crying nor avoiding her though. Since at the end they all joked about the kiss. It was soon time to get back to the dorms and Mina rushed out hurryingly getting into the first car. When Momo arrived at the dorm with Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun, Jihyo came running to them.

“Hey Momo, Mina locked herself in the room and won’t open the door. Can you convince her to come out? Since I’m pretty sure it’s because of the kiss.” Jihyo told her.

“Of course. We need to talk about it. Plus I am her girlfriend after all.” Momo sighed. Yes, yorobun. Momo and Mina have been dating from a little before hit the stage. That’s why Momo is cold towards Mina on camera because it would be a chaos if netizens find out. Although Mina couldn’t really hide her love for Momo so she clings on a lot even on camera. Momo went towards the room her girlfriend shares with Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon.

“Not that room, Momo! She locked herself in you and Jeongs!” Jihyo shouted.

Momo became surprised and went over to her own room. “Mina? It’s me, Momo. Can you open the door? We need to talk.” After a few seconds she heard the lock click and the door opened, revealing a Mina who seemed afraid and distressed. Momo who wasn’t expecting Mina’s state that she was in, gasped making Mina flinch. “S-sorry.” Momo muttered and Mina made way so Momo can get in the room. Momo once she went inside, locked the door and grabbed Mina’s hand and made her sit on the bed. “U-Uhm before you say anything, can you listen to what I have to say?” Momo asked. Mina who couldn’t muster enough courage to speak anything just nodded. Momo then tried to speak but her mind went blank and words wouldn’t come out. Mina looked at her in confusion. When Momo realized speaking wouldn’t work, she decided to convey her feelings by singing. Following her heart, she took a deep breath and sang:

Lady those eyes of yours

My heart it makes me unable to breath

So cool, I can’t help but stare at you

I want to hug you right now

When you’re alone and have nowhere to go

Then I’ll be your home, comeback whenever you want to

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing I won’t do

And if there was just one wish I had, I’d give it to you

You are the only one I can see

Your heart that is filled with kindness

I want to protect you forever

Baby I love you

I’ll never let you go

Lady even that strong attitude of yours

I know I even want to keep that attitude to myself

So deep everything about you that is

I want you every day I’m so crazy

How could I breathe when you’re not around me?

Oh I love you more than you’ll ever know

What do you think of me?

The path we are walking together right now

There are bound to be days that are both sunny and rainy

One day I’m sure the dream we both talked about

Let’s make it come true

I’ll never let you go

*(Rap)*

*Not being able to become your ideal type yet I’m jealous

The time that just keeps passing is depressing

But of course nobody knows

About what’s going to happen in the future

So if darkness and unpleasant things happen

I won’t let go of your hand, more like I can’t let go

Since I need you in my life

I’ll promise “We’ll always be together”

So let’s take a step forward together*

The days when I can’t see you I’m always afraid

To the point I can’t do anything by myself

But if you decide to go somewhere far

I’ll still continue to love you always Oh

The path we are walking together right now

There are bound to be days that are both sunny and rainy

One day I’m sure the dream we both talked about

Let’s make it come true

I’ll never let you go

You are the only one I can see

Your heart that is filled with kindness

I want to protect you forever

Baby I love you

I’ll never let you go

** The song is called Never by a Japanese boy group called Prizmax. There’s 2 foreign members while the rest are Japanese so their songs have really good English pronunciations ^^ I recommend them since all their songs are really good J One of the main vocalists is even going to be in the new Steven Spielberg movie ^^

“Remember this song?” Momo asked her smiling

Mina having tears flowing on her face could only nod.

“I was saved by this song. When you sang it for me while we were still trainees. Right when I was about to get eliminated. I was so scared but you saved me from not running away. I was able to give it my all that performance because of you Mina.” Momo said nostalgically. Seeing Mina still couldn’t get anything out of she continued, “Sorry that I stole your first kiss and please don’t be mad at the squirrel. I know she’s crazy sometimes but I think she didn’t have any bad intentions. She just wanted to bring us closer because we’re always somewhat distant to each other. I’m really sorry our first kiss had to be like that. I’m sorry I was the one you ha---“

Momo couldn’t finish her sentence because before she knew it, the younger girl’s lips was on hers. At the fan meet, it was just a mere peck but this one was an actual kiss. Since her lips was on hers fully. Since Mina doesn’t have experience she didn’t want to rush things and started moving her lips slowly. Mina noticing the movements tried to follow. They were both enjoying the sweet slow kiss. When they eventually parted for a breather, Mina told her,

“You’re my girlfriend. Of course I don’t mind if you kiss me. Although I was a little flustered at first since it was in front of the fans. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it.”

“I thought you didn’t like it because you hid under the table and then disappeared.” Momo told her.

“I disappeared because I didn’t know how I should face you after the kiss. Plus I thought you were mad because you didn’t seem to be affected at all and you kissed Nayeon Unnie too.” Mina said glaring at Momo when she said the last part.

“U-uh I was panicking internally. I didn’t try to show it because of the fans. If both of us become flustered fans might suspect things. That’s why I did the pepero game with Nayeon Unnie too even if I didn’t want to. Tzuyu and Nayeon Unnie were trying to help and tease us at the same time.” Momo explained.

“Oh really? So if it’s not in front of the fans, will you like it more? ” Mina smirked and crashed her lips on the older ones again. Momo was shocked at Mina’s bold actions but immediately responded back. Momo kissed her a little more passionately than the last one. Mina was trying to follow putting all her feelings into the kiss.

“That should have been our first kiss.” Momo whispered into Mina’s ear making shivers go down her spine.

“Maybe. But I still liked our first kiss since we probably can’t do that ever again.” Mina whispered back hugging Momo.

“True. Thank you for the best early birthday present though Mina.” Momo grinned, earning a slap on the arm from her girlfriend. It indeed was the best birthday ever for Momo. Since she was her girlfriend’s first kiss.

The end J

*** Author’s note

Hi it’s a short drabble I wrote. I originally did not have the pepero game part in it but after seeing that video of them kissing. I had to put it in!!! So that's why its a little late. I meant to upload this earlier today. OMG THAT VIDEO IS LIKE SINKING ALL SHIPS RN! SO SORRY IF YOU SHIP OTHER MOMO AND MINA SHIPS!! Also I hope MiMo gets revenge on Sana and kisses Tzuyu but I know that won’t happen being as sly as she is.Anyways Happy Birthday Momo~~~~<3<3 And also Happy MiMo day<3

Also here is a birthday video I made for Momo if you guys can check it out, Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHDHJeisXk