Oblivious or Evil? (Satzu)

Twice couples one shot collection

Satzu one-shot: Oblivious or Evil?

Tzuyu was really frustrated right now. Or more so for the past few months. Either Sana was really oblivious or very evil. And she was the one supposedly known as the evil maknae too! “If she’s really doing this on purpose, she probably is the evilest out of all of us.” Tzuyu thought.

Well what’s the thing that’s making Tzuyu frustrated you say? Her beloved Sana Unnie is being touchy as ever and sort of avoiding her. The reason sort of is because they’ve had interactions on their V-live and JYP nation but Sana has been avoiding her when not in front of the fans. It’s been driving Tzuyu crazy and the fact that she’s been going around the house kissing the other member’s wasn’t helping.

She was pretty sure the stares she gives to Sana were quite obvious. Even the other members picked up on it. Of course the husband and wife were the ones to figure it out first but even the dense headed Mina was able to figure out Tzuyu liked the older squirrel girl. Ever since their sixteen days, Sana was someone special to Tzuyu. She didn’t have feelings for her back then, but she knew she wanted to debut with Sana for sure. They became very close and Sana was the only one Tzuyu really opened up too. They had a special bond they shared because they both came from different countries and were in minor during sixteen. Or did they? Tzuyu believed they did until recently where Sana began to hang out more and more with Dahyun and Jihyo. Jihyo, she was able to tolerate. Since she was the leader and even though Sana always said she would date Jihyo if she were a guy, but since Sana’s not a guy and because Jihyo had no interest in being lovey dovey with the members like the others. But Dahyun? Tzuyu became really jealous of her whenever Sana was around her. Because Sana becomes the most touchy around her! Maybe it’s because Dahyun was an easy target and won’t get mad unlike the other members who might. But still, it was literally making Tzuyu rage with jealousy.

The only thing that made Tzuyu calm herself at the moment was watching SaTzu fmv’s on YouTube, reading fan letters of them and going through the tweets and Instagram posts fan’s fantasize of the two. The fans even knew she looks at Sana differently than when she looks at other members and that their chemistry is perfect. Even with all this, the older squirrel girl still isn’t noticing! Tzuyu was ok if Sana didn’t realize her feelings of love towards her. Preferably she wouldn’t want that. But she wanted Sana to at least realize that Sana was her favorite unnie and that she wanted to spend more time with her. She’s been hinting here and there, staring at her trying to make eye contact whenever she had the chance and actually returning the affection back unlike their early days of their debut. But the older girl just keeps on hanging out with other members and giving them affection but not to her. She was ok when it was just clinging and being touchy but ever since she started the kissing habit of hers, Tzuyu couldn’t take it anymore. So she decided to talk to Nayeon unnie or Jihyo about it and they listened to her and gave her some advice. They told her she should talk it out with Sana because they also noticed too that the squirrel girl was avoiding the tall maknae.

So here she was in front of the room Sana shared with Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo. Today, it was just the two of them who had no schedules so she should be able to talk with her without any interruptions. She knocked on the door, hearing a muffled yes from the other side of the door. She opened it and saw Sana on her bed playing on her phone. When she looked up and saw Tzuyu, she looked surprised and quickly averted her eyes. Tzuyu went up to her bed and told her, “Sana Unnie, we need to talk.”

“I don’t have anything to talk.” Sana replied a little too coldly.

“You might not but I do. Also don’t tell me you’re busy because I know you’re not.” Tzuyu replied, making Sana shut up and not argue because she was right.

“Please?” Tzuyu said with puppy dog eyes that Sana nor any other member could resist.

“Fine.” Sana sighed. Tzuyu then sat on the edge of her bed so she could talk to her while looking at her in the eye.

“Sana Unnie, please tell me why you have been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry if I did.” Tzuyu whimpered with tears forming in her eyes. Which surprised Sana because Tzuyu usually never cries. The only time she did was on the variety show she went on with Jeongyeon. Sana decided to tell her the truth.

“It’s… not that I wanted to avoid you Tzuyu-ah. It’s all my fault. You shouldn’t be sorry. I-I-It’s because my heart is weak that I was avoiding you. Even when we have interactions on camera I get really nervous and my heart goes crazy. I was able to handle it because fans are watching.  But, being close to you off camera, I don’t think my heart will be able to take it…” Sana muttered silently, her face blushing.

Tzuyu was shocked. Did her crush just confess to her?! Although she didn’t say those three words, she still indirectly told her that she liked her right? Or was her head going crazy from all the thinking and frustration from earlier? She pinched herself twice, to make sure she was not dreaming. When she realized it wasn’t a dream, she tried speaking but words wouldn’t come out. So instead she hugged Sana. Which Sana gladly hugged back. Tzuyu finally was able to whisper into Sana’s ear, “I like you too.” Sending a shiver down Sana’s back because of Tzuyu’s hot breath on her ear. Sana just nodded, too happy about Tzuyu liking her back and words couldn’t come out of . The two stayed like that for a while until Tzuyu broke their embrace. Which made Sana pout and Tzuyu chuckle.

Tzuyu stared into Sana’s eyes and said, “I missed you Unnie. I don’t want us to be apart from each other too long like that again. Will you please be my girlfriend?”

Sana responded by kissing Tzuyu, on the lips. Which surprised Tzuyu but it was pure bliss and happiness for her. Since she had been saving her first kiss for a reason. She didn’t want to kiss anyone except Sana Unnie. Which is the reason why she had been rejecting Nayeon Unnie her wish for Tzuyu to kiss her. Although Tzuyu felt bad for breaking her promise, she didn’t want to kiss her until she was able to kiss Sana. She was hoping she would be able to when Sana’s birthday came around but luckily it happened for her before then. They came part as they breathed for air. Once she knew both of them caught up with their breath, Tzuyu leaned in to kiss her girlfriend, smiling into the kiss she wanted for so long. Also realizing Sana was actually really oblivious and not evil because she had no clue Tzuyu liked her back. Or is she?

**

Sorry guys! It was my first time writing a one-shot… I know it’s short and a mess too. And I’m sorry for not updating either! I’m kind of having a little writer’s block right now. So I tried writing this oneshot to calm myself and hopefully get new ideasa. Plus because I'm  really SaTzu deprived right now. I’ll try to update as soon as possible, but I’m having 3 midterms next week so please don’t expect too much!