Table of Contents

Twice couples one shot collection

Thought I should put this up so it would be easier to acess and know which story focuses on which couple

1.       Dance Practice for TT and Jelly Jelly : Twice Coaster Lane 1 Dance practice. (MiMo)

 

2.       Not an Update

 

3.       Sana’s girlfriend: Sana wants to spend more time with her girlfriend. (Satzu, Chaeda, Saida)

 

4.       Oblivious or Evil: Minatozaki Sana is known for being one of the oblivious members in the group. Is she really oblivious? Or is she just evil? Tzuyu wants to find out.

 

5.       Momo’s birthday Part 1: Mina and Momo accidentally kissed in front of the fans because of their crazy best friend.

 

6.       Momo’s Birthday Part 2 ~Jealous~ MiMo shipper #1 Sana is Jealous when Mina and Tzuyu hang out so she formulates an evil plan.

 

7.       Momo’s Birthday Part 3 ~Revenge~: The MiMo couple noticed that something fishy is happening around SaTzu.

 

8.       Who’s that : Inspired by Got7’s song. (MiMo)  Momo’s point of view

 

9.       Making decisions: What will Momo do when he has to choose between his dream job and girlfriend?

 

10.   My (fake) hero: Mina has always had a crush on Momo but one day, she gets involved in an accident and he saves her. Now surely Momo will hate her forever. Or will he?

 

11.   Confession song: Continuation of who’s that. Mina’s point of view (MiMo)

 

12.   Sana’s Birthday (Continuation of Momo’s Birthday): Mina and Momo, the MiMo couples evil plan was going under way as Sana’s birthday becomes closer and closer.

13. Letter: Momo cannot forget about someone and wrote a letter to the person. (MiMo Tragic)

14. Happy birthday Jihyo: TWICE plans a surprise party with Jihyo's cruch NCTU's Doyoung

15. J Holy Trinity Love Triangle: Mina loves Momo but Momo loves Sana and Sana most likely returns the feelings. What should Mina do when it hurts to see the 2 of them together?

16. Ex Girlfriends: Tzuyu can't get over her ex. But Chaeyoung is willing to help her best friend get over her.

17. Childhood Friends: TWICE childhood friends AU

18. Winning her back: Can Momo win over her exgirlfriends heart?

19. The mirror: DubChaeng horror AU

20. A second chance: Momorin dies once but wakes up to be a member of TWICE

21. A second chance: Part 2