Sana's Birthday (Continuation from Momo's Birthday)

Twice couples one shot collection

Sana’s Birthday

Momo and Mina gathered everyone except Sana and Tzuyu who were too engrossed in watching one of Sana’s favorite Japanese love movies. The other members were hanging out in the room Sana, Mina, Jihyo and Nayeon shared.

“Hi guys, so Momo and I have something to tell you guys.” Mina spoke when she locked the door when she came in the room.

“What? Did you two break up?” Jeongyeon joked to which only Chaeyoung laughed of course. Both earning a deathly glare from Jihyo.

“What?! Of course not!” Momo rebutted.

“Shh… Momorin, we don’t want Sana and Tzuyu to hear us.” Mina told her putting her index finger to the older ones lips which made Momo blush.

Jihyo and Nayeon’s eyes glinted and the others also had a mischievous smile on their lips. Sana

“So what are you two planning?” Jihyo asked.

“Well, you know how Sana Unnie’s birthday is coming up? You know how she accidentally made Momorin and I kiss in public right?”

“OMG Are you going to make Sana and Tzuyu kiss during a surprise Vlive or something?!” Jeongyeon interrupted.

“Yahh listen until Mina finishes!” Nayeon chimed her girlfriend.

“No since that would be too cruel for Tzuyu. Since they are not dating yet. But we do hold a party for the members when we all have free time right? So I thought up of something we can do to make them kiss at the party. Let’s call it… Operation Mistle toe. Momorin do you want to explain? Since I kept you quiet for so long.” Mina smirked.

“Uhh… ok. So you guys know the game musical chairs right? It’s kind of similar to that but with a twist. So instead of chairs, we will be standing. Jihyo, you would be the DJ for stopping the music. The rest of us will walk in circles. There’s a specific order for how we will be forming the circle or it won’t work. It will be Mina, me, Sana, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and then Dahyun. You can wither change the song or stop the music. When you change the song, we have to dance to the song. If you stop the music, we have to stop. The two closest people under the mistletoe then have to kiss. Since everyone except them two are couples, it could be cheek or lips… But we have to make sure they kiss on the lips. And Jihyo the hard part is to actually make sure they land under the mistletoe and that you don’t put them on the spotlight on the very first round.” Momo explained.

“Got it!” Jihyo winked which earned a ewww from Nayeon and Chaeyoung. The rest of the members then talked and gave some other ideas to make Mina’s original plan better and they planned the surprise party and games.

It finally became the day of the party. The other members told Tzuyu about the surprise party but not the games. They had Tzuyu keep Sana away from them when they prepared for it because they needed to keep Tzuyu away too. Once they were ready they had Tzuyu bring Sana in and surprised her with all the food and decorations in their dorm. Sana of course was happy and went hugging around all the members. Twice finally started the party. They ate, played a couple games, ate more, played more games and gave Sana her presents. Operation Mistletoe was supposed to take place before eating the cake so the members could digest their food.

Jihyo called the members for another game. Sana, who was never fond of games as much as Mina was tired from playing all these games. But everyone seemed eager and happy so she decided to join. Jihyo explained the rules and Sana was excited. It was a new type of game and perfect for the holiday season. It was just she had the possibility she had to kiss Tzuyu. Sana her lips and stole a glance torwards Tzuyu who also seemed nervous. Sana was ok kissing any other member but Tzuyu because she became nervous and had butterflies whenever she tried to. She was known as the kisser of the group but she somehow was able to kiss Tzuyu maybe like twice. So she was hoping she would be able to because Tzuyu was next to her in the circle. Jihyo said they would play a couple rounds.

In the first round, Jihyo changed the music and not stop it so they had to dance. The second round, it stopped on Mina and Momo, the two couple were red and shy but still kissed on the lips shyly in front of the members. Sana and Tzuyu were both jealous that the other members could kiss each other on the lips since they were the only single ones except Jihyo who was the DJ. Third round, it ended up on Chaeyoung and Nayeon. Nayeon Unnie who was eager to kiss the little cub on the cheek but Chaeyoung was resisting it with all her might. She gave up in the end because well, rules are rules. Fourth round, it ended on Sana and Momo which surprised everyone. Sana quickly pecked Momo on the cheek earning a deathly glare from Mina. Sana was also getting a jealous gaze from Tzuyu but she didn’t notice. Fifth round was dance time again. Sixth round was the 2yeon couple who didn’t care if others were in the room. Jihyo had to physically tear them apart to continue the game. Mina silently hand signaled Jihyo. The seventh round was when Jihyo made her move.

The music suddenly stopped and all eyes were on Tzuyu. Even Jihyo was smirking so she looked to her side and saw Sana. She then looked up and saw the reason why they were all smiling at her. Tzuyu and Sana were under the mistletoe. They had to kiss. Tzuyu could feel her face becoming burning hot and red and stole a side glance towards Sana who also seemed like she didn’t know what to do. Which made Tzuyu even more confused. She just kissed Momo a few rounds ago. Why was she acting like this now?

“Kiss, kiss, kiss!!!” the other members shouted in unison.

Tzuyu and Sana just stood there with flushed cheeks, head down but they both made eyecontact with each other, not knowing what to do. Sana then slowly raised her head and closed her eyes. Making Tzuyu fluster and panicking. Sana was waiting for her to kiss her. She slowly leaned down and pecked Sana’s right cheek. Her beloved Unnie then opened her eyes in surprise and gave her a loving look when the members started booing. They jeered Tzuyu that since they were under a mistletoe they need to actually kiss, not peck.

Which sent Tzuyu into being more panicking not knowing what to do. Even Sana seemed flustered by it too but still had a much poker face on then Tzuyu.

“Shall we kiss then?” Sana whispered into Tzuyu’s ear making her shiver and jolt in surprise at the same time.

“W-what?!” Tzuyu whispered back. Trying to hide her embarrassed cheeks and expression from the other members and Sana.

“It’s my birthday and you wanted a kiss for Christmas right? I would love to receive a kiss from you as a birthday present, Chou Tzuyu.”

“S-Sana unnie, we’re not dating but you want me to kiss you on the lips? Are you sure?” Tzuyu was more than happy to give her first kiss to her crush. However she didn’t want Sana to regret it afterwards. She wanted to make sure she wasn’t hearing things either.

“Yes I’m sure. I Want You To Kiss Me On The Lips.” Sana emphasized the last sentence.

Tzuyu couldn’t believe her luck. She didn’t know where that confidence surged from but she knew she had to ask now or never. She took a deep breath before leaning towards Sana’s ear.

“Will you be my girlfriend then, Minatozaki Sana?”

Sana widened her eyes because she wasn’t expecting the sudden confession. She soon realized the members were still watching from afar and tried to regain her position. Sana tried to respond confidently but words wouldn’t come out. So she just smirked and nodded at the younger girl who then blushed and broke eye contact with her. But in the next second, Tzuyu pulled Sana close and their lips touched. Although it was only for a moment, for the both of them it was absolutely pure bliss. Sana couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to claim Tzuyu’s lips more fully so this time, she pulled her into another kiss. Which was much more deep and passionate than the first. The 2 were in their own world, not even caring/forgetting that the members were still there watching them. The other Twice members were trying hard not to squeal and shout as they didn’t want to interrupt the beautiful moment between them. Sana and Tzuyu continued their passionate make out session until both of them needed to part for air.  

All the other members cheered as the two parted from each other. Making Tzuyu’s face red and hiding her face on Sana’s shoulder. Sana just laughed and patted her head softly. The other 5 members were looking at hem lovingly while the other 2 had serious expressions.

“Mina?”

“Hmm? What is it Momorin?”

“I’m happy for them but I don’t think it’s much of a revenge… Sana’s definitely enjoying this and I think it was more of a burden for Tzuyu…”

“Yeah I agree… As I always say Sana unnie is dangerous… Also is it just me or do I sense the feeling she knew about this plan somehow?”

“You’re not the only one.” Momo whispered and the two of them gulped down saliva as they saw Sana coming towards them with gleaming eyes.

“Thanks you two.” Sana winked as she led a still blushing Tzuyu towards the maknae line’s room.

Momo and Mina both had their mouths open and just stared at the 2 girls’ disappearing into the room. How the hell did she know? They would never know for sure.

 

*** Author’s note

And this concludes the birthday series! Lol I got this idea when I saw MiMo’s accidental kiss and wanted SaTzu to have one as well. I’m like super depressed that my 2 top OTP’s are like having zero interaction these days. Merry Christmas everyone!! And congratulations to SaTzu~~~!!! It’s been one year ever since SaTzu day started!! 12/25/2015<3 Can’t believe it started on Christmas day! They are definitely meant together lol ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MINATOZAKI SANA!!!!! Without you I would not have been a TWICE fan so thank you being born into this world! Thank you Sana’s parents for this wonderful sweetheart <3 Ok I’m usually not this cheesy… Please forgive me. ///__///