Happy Birthday Jihyo

Twice couples one shot collection

I got a request from fellow reader

I usually don’t do namja idol except Doyoung Jihyo and Yuta Sana because I kind of ship them. Also since I feel sorry for Jihyo being the only one who kind of gets left out from the rest of the members… And because I don’t want to get ambushed by the namja idol fans >< Doyoung and Jihyo are like my favorite ship ever since seeing them sing all for you together<3 They even have the same birthday! It must be fate!!! Like Got7 Jinyoung and Nayeon but I like 2 yeon better hehe. I still like them together though. Anyways, hope you like it and if anybody knows, please tell me their ship name.

Happy 20th Birthday Park Jihyo (Jisoo)!!!!! You’re the BEST LEADER EVER!!!!! Also Happy Birthday Doyoung Oppa! The only guy I ship with our leader ;) 2/1/2017

Today is TWICE”s leader’s birthday and the members were getting ready to throw a surprise party for their leader that always works so hard for them. Putting the members before herself. They wanted to make the moment especially special because she would be turning 21 in Korea (20 internationally) which she will be considered an adult in many Asian countries. Not just a surprise party was taking place however. They all invited Doyoung from NCTU, Jihyo’s crush to the birthday party. It was the first time TWICE was bringing a guy into their dorm besides their manager oppa’s. All of them except Jihyo being the extreme gay they are, were at first against the idea of having a man in their living space but reluctantly agreed after Nayeon giving them a lecture that it’s for Jihyo’s sake. Jihyo who was a very good and mature girl always denied the fact that she fell in love with Doyoung after their collaboration of singing “all for you” together. However, long time buddies, Nayeon and Jeongyeon easily saw through her lies. They knew as leader Jihyo would put everyone else’s happiness before her own. But seeing her 10 years, missing out on her youthful days, the two wanted her to be happy before anyone else. Also since everyone else had each other anyways, they thought time that it’s fine for Jihyo to have someone too. Since Jeongyeon and Nayeon have each other, Mina has Momo, Chaeyoung has Dahyun and Sana has Tzuyu. All of them also wouldn’t have agreed to invite Doyoung if he didn’t return the feelings. Since that would be cruel for Jihyo. Nayeon seeing him glancing over at Jihyo whenever they would meet at music shows, decided with Jeongyeon to see how he feels about their precious leader. They practically half threatened him to spill out his feelings. (You guys know how scary 2yeon can be lol) From there, they helped him and he helped them to plan the party and the perfect gift for Jihyo. However, it was also Doyoung’s birthday too. So TWICE also had to prepare a gift for him as well. They had to keep the party a secret so Nayeon told Jihyo that she had a fake schedule with Doyoung on her birthday so she made Jihyo get a present for him as well. That way, he can get one from TWICE and personally from Jihyo. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in charge of everything in general. To see if everything is going according to order. Momo and Mina were in charge of the food and drinks. Everyone was worried that Momo would buy too much Jokbal but since Mina is with her, they were not as worried. Dahyun and Chaeyoung would be the MC and prepare the games and events while Sana and Tzuyu were in charge of decorations. The 3 teams split up and started working before Jihyo would come back from her vocal lessons at 1. Manager Oppa went to go pick up Doyoung so he can help them with the preparing. While sadness unnie was with Jihyo to her schedule. Since it was her birthday, they didn’t want her to have a schedule but in order for them to have time to prepare the party, they needed her out of the house and this was the only way. Since Jihyo who is quite oblivious to love situations was very keen on the member’s actions. So they were extra careful on how they were acting around her recently. For her not to realize their plan.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon went with Manager Oppa to get Doyoung so they can go over the plan and routines they had prepared in the car ride. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were in their room preparing games and other activities. Chaeyoung had also drawn a banner for her beloved Unnie so Tzuyu and Sana can decorate it in the room. Tzuyu and Sana were busy putting birthday signs, Chaeyoung’s banner and drawings and blowing balloons. The two’s face were red and puffy from blowing so many balloons. So they decided to take a break from balloon blowing and hung up the rest of the decorations. The two also plugged in the candy bongs in the night stand and let it light up in different colors. They looked around the room and smiled at each other. Sana and Tzuyu had done quite well with the decorations. The food team, however were struggling unlike the other teams. Mina had to keep Momo away from eating away all the food and had to make her help out. Momo had also insisted she wanted to eat Mina’s pasta so Mina at the last minute decided to make it. Since the rest of the food was already prepared. While Mina was making the pasta, she made Momo set up the table and bring out paper cups and napkins, along with plastic utensils. After setting the pretty table cloth and all the stuff Mina told her to set, Momo then next brought out the drinks and other food that was already on the table. She was about to take the cake in the refrigerator to the table when Mina stopped her. She said that could be taken out later. Momo who now had nothing to do, just hung around Mina like a lost puppy waiting for the pasta to be done. It was a secret between the two of them that when the pasta was done, Momo ate some of it, Mina feeding her.

Jihyo on the other hand was at the company taking vocal lessons. She had seen Tzuyu’s vlive with Chaeyoung and Dahyun earlier. It made her happy when Tzuyu sang her happy birthday. However it surprised her when Tzuyu wasn’t with Chaeyoung and Dahyun in her room but seemed to be somewhere else. (Although I know it’s not I’m going to say she was in the living room) And Dahyun and Chaeyoung told her fighting for whatever she was preparing for. Jihyo knew she had no schedule today so it wondered her what she was preparing for. She was guessing it was most likely for her solo vlive. Jihyo was also happy and surprised to see the nice banners in front of the company and many fans who were around the building congratulating her birthday. She thanked them and started on her lessons. However, Jihyo really wasn’t herself today and wasn’t able to concentrate. The reason was because it was her birthday. Since she left in the morning, none of the other members were awake yet to congratulate her. Tzuyu had congratulated through vlive and the members did on their kakaotalk group chat once they woke up but not yet face to face. Another reason that was bothering her was that Nayeon was at a schedule with her crush right now. She wished that she was on that schedule instead. Jihyo would never say it out loud though. As a leader she knows she just can’t have things her way just because she wants to. Her members come first before her. She was also worried about the fact that Nayeon made her buy a present for her crush since they have the same birthday. It would be weird to have someone just give you a random birthday gift that’s not even from them. Jihyo was panicking all over and so she quickly sent Nayeon a message saying not to hand him the gift. She didn’t want to weird him out. Nayeon replied a few seconds later saying it was too late and Jihyo face palmed herself. She couldn’t concentrate on the lesson at all after that. The vocal teacher didn’t get mad because she knew this was a fake planned schedule and also because it was Jihyo’s birthday but Jihyo was too anxious to notice it. It soon became 1:00pm and the lesson ended for the day. She hopped into the car sadness unnie manager was driving.

Doyoung then arrived to TWICE”s dorm. It was already 12:45 which meant that Jihyo would be arriving soon. They all quickly introduced themselves because they haven’t properly met yet except for Jihyo. After a quick introduction and question bombardment from TWICE members before Mina stopped them, sadness unnie had informed them via txt saying they will be arriving within 5 minutes. TWICE and Doyoung scrambled to get the lights off and items ready. They all hid in various places. Some obvious and some not as visible. The whole living room was silent as they waited for today’s birthday princess to arrive. They all soon heard the opening of the lock and the door creak open. When the lights were , that was the cue to barge out of the hiding places.

“Happy Birthday Jihyo (Unnie) ~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone shouted firing crackers and blowing on whistles.

Jihyo looked shocked and seemed like she wasn’t comprehending anything that was happening at the moment. She literally wasn’t though. Jihyo was shocked and touched by the fact that the members had prepared a surprise party for her but moreover she was shocked by the fact that her crush was thre, smiling at her telling her happy birthday. It was his birthday too! Many thoughts ran across Jihyo’s mind as she just stood there.

“Yo Jihyo? Are you there? Are you ok?” Nayeon asked waving her hand across Jihyo’s face.

“Y-yeah I’m ok. I was just surprised. Thank you everyone. When did you guys prepare all this?” Jihyo laughed

“When you were gone on your schedule Unnie.” Dahyun told her.

“Ahh I see. I’m really touched. Thank you.” Jihyo told them again.

“Of course! You’re our leader after all! Anyways let’s start the party! By the way, Dahyun Unnie and I are your MC’s today.” Chaeyoung grinned.

“Umm… before we start the party I would like to tell Jihyo something.” Doyoung suddenly spoke up. All the other members besides Jihyo who knew the plan, nodded and brought out the 2 in the middle of the middle room. The rest of the member watching from the side grinning.

“What is it that you have to tell me Oppa?” Jihyo who was totally oblivious to the situation asked.

Doyoung who was hiding a bouquet of roses behind his back, took them out and gave them to Jihyo

“I know TWICE has a dating ban but your teammates convinced me I should confess before you got taken. I didn’t want that to happen so I gathered up the courage to. Jihyo, I liked you ever since we got close after performing “All for you.” Will you please be my girlfriend?” Doyoung asked.

Jihyo just nodded because words wouldn’t come out of . She as crying so Doyoung gave her a hug which of course made the members go aww. Which then made both of their ears red. When Jihyo had finally stopped crying, he released her and gave her the presents he prepared.

“Also Happy Birthday.” He said shyly.

Nayeon then went over to Jihyo and gave her the present she prepared for Doyoung as well.

“Happy birthday to you too Oppa. Here’s my present for you.” Jihyo told him.

“And this is our present for the 2 of you!!” Jeongyeon said giving the bag to them.

Jihyo got a bouquet of roses and a silver bracelet that had a rose on it from Doyoung. She wore the bracelet immediately which earned her a wide grin from her boyfriend. Doyoung got Spiderman earbuds and white chocolate from Jihyo. He was happy since he likes Spiderman and his earbuds just broke recently. Lastly the two got couple baseball caps from the TWICE members. They said the two would need extra protection and a hat for disguise if they were to go on a date. After opening the presents, the new couple hugged again and said their thanks to each other.

TWICE cheered the new couple on and embraced their leader into a group hug as she shed tears of joy. The 10 of them continued to party, Doyoung slightly surprised and bewildered by TWICE’s craziness not really shown on TV. It went on until TWICE’s manager oppa had to physically tear apart the party. Since he had to take Doyoung back to NCT’s dorm. Plus Jihyo has her scheduled vlive to do at 10pm. Also there was no way he was letting a guy stay at the dorm. Nor let Jihyo stay at his dorm. The 3 managers were keeping a sharp eye on the new couple as well as on the existing 4 couples.

The end

Author’s note ***

Sorry that it’s a drabble and that I haven’t been uploading. School’s been very busy these days and I’m having trouble writing. My computer has been not working well either… Anyways I hope to upload more stories soon! Thank you for the support!!!! And Happy Birthday to our Twice’s lovely leader Jihyo and NCT’s Doyoung! <3