Dance Practice for TT and Jelly Jelly

Twice couples one shot collection

MiMo oneshot: Twice Coaster Lane 1 Dance practice

Momo and Mina really loved dance practice. Momo especially did out of the 9 members but Mina loved it as well, compared to the rest of them. Twice was finally having their comeback after 6 months. Cheer up did really well in the charts and they were hoping their new album would do the same. But comeback meant, very busy schedule and sleepless nights. For Myoui Mina who loved sleeping, as much as she loved busy schedules, she dreaded them as well. Hirai Momo who also loves sleeping and most of all eating, was disappointed more of the fact that they wouldn’t have time to eat because of their busy schedules. But at the same time, comeback meant, new dances to learn and Momo was eager than anyone else to start practicing.

Twice’s debut album, “The Story Begins,” second album, “Page 2,” were both very good albums. All the members were proud of it and loved it but for Mina and Momo, the new album, Twice Coaster: Lane 1 was so far the best album yet for them. The reason is because the songs for this album had a lot of choreography that made them interact with each other.

Ever since Hit the Stage, there were a few moments here and there where Mina got to interact with the older girl, but was still not satisfied. She kind of wished she can go back to when they were promoting hit the stage so she can have the older girl’s attention again. She wanted Momo to call her “girlfriend” like she did in her Vapp. Which will probably never happen again though. Mina was in love with the older girl ever since she met her, but the older girl loved everyone in the group equally and was absolutely clueless about Mina’s feelings about her. Also, whenever MiMo had their moments, Sana gets a little jealous and always comes over but whenever Sana and her interact, Momo doesn’t seem to care at all, and just becomes touchy with the other members. When Sana and Momo interact, she tries not to get in their way because of the 3 year friendship and special bond they have coming to Korea together. But she still can’t help it but feel jealous and sends looks to them once in a while. Sana notices quickly and usually teases Mina by being touchier with Momo, but pabo Momo doesn’t realize at all, and just returns the affection back. Resulting in a face palming Mina and Sana. Sana knows that Mina had feelings for Momo because the girl told her one day after not being able to keep it in anymore. At the same time, Sana knew Momo’s feelings as well because she was both of their best friends. She kept both of their feelings confidential though since she thought it isn’t her part to tell them the other’s feelings. That they should do that part themselves. So Sana just gave them advice to which direction they should take and nothing more, nothing less.

“Ok, today’s dance practice is TT and Jelly Jelly!” their dance teacher told them.

The two were in luck, since TT and Jelly Jelly were the two songs that have the most MiMo moment choreography. Since the past few days were busy for the Twice members, the two were really looking forward to this dance practice.

“Mina-chan nani niya niya eruno?” (In Japanese, why are you grinning like a fool?” Sana asked her while smiling mischievously.

“Eh? N-Nothing Sana-chan. I’m just excited for dance practice because we haven’t had one this week yet.” She replied.

“Ayyee You’re just excited because the 2 songs we’re doing today has a lot of interactions with Momo right?” Sana nudged Mina.

“What about me?” Momo suddenly popped up, scaring the out of Mina and surprising Sana as well.

“N-N-Nothing Momo unnie. L-Let’s start practicing!” Mina told her and grabbed her arm.

The nine of them started practicing TT and Jelly Jelly. All of them mastered the dance in a nickel of time. But Mina had trouble concentrating because she was too excited but embarrassed to do the choreography where she had to look Momo in the eye. She had done it in Hit the Stage before which was far more intense than this time. But since it was a cute dance, the choreographer and the other members didn’t notice Mina’s extreme smiling and flushed cheeks. Since it was normal to be smiling in this dance and everyone was red because of the extreme practicing they did that day. They finally finished for the day and the members started to pack up except for one member.

“Momo unnie, what are you doing? We’re going to leave you if you don’t pack soon.” Mina said to her.

“You guys go ahead and head back first! I want to practice some more! Since comeback’s almost here I want to give it more than my all.” Momo answered her. Which made Mina smile. The girl was always trying so hard to make their fans happy so she wouldn’t let them down. Although Mina was happy to see Momo happy and working hard, she also didn’t want Momo to overwork herself which she tends to do a lot. It was a bad habit of hers even before they started sixteen.

“Only for an hour and only if you let me practice with you unnie.” Mina told her.

“Sure you can practice with me.” Momo gave Mina her wide goofy smile. The rest of the members left them, and they started their practice.

The two started with TT and practiced the routine several times. It was difficult without the other members in their positions but they got used to it. They decided to rest after the several runs. Mina was drinking water when Momo suddenly started to speak. “You know, I really like this comeback’s songs.”

“Me too. Is there a particular reason though?” Mina asked her. Momo grinned as if she had been waiting for Mina’s question.

“Yeah, there’s a couple, but here’s one of them!” Momo said and suddenly grabbed her arm, making Mina stand up and do the arm swinging choreography. Both of them laughed and smiled at each other.

“This is one of my favorite part too.” Mina confessed.

“Should we reveal our other favorite moves as well?” Momo grinned. Mina nodded and they revealed one by one. As they did so, they both noticed the moves they picked out were similar.

“I guess our favorite moves are the same huh?” Momo said as she continued to smile.

“Y-Yeah?” Mina told her confused on where this conversation was going.

“I’m happy that we got a lot of interactions this comeback too.” Momo leaned in closer and whispered in her ear. The action made Mina jolt in surprise. Momo had heard her conversation with Sana. Mina became red from embarrassment.

“Mo-Momorin?”

“You haven’t called me that since the Vapp!” Momo chuckled.

“Really? Well maybe, since I usually call you Momorin when it’s just the 2 of us.” Mina answered tilting her neck in confusion.

“You’re so cute you know that?” Momo said suddenly hugging her.

“Momorin? What’s wrong with you? You’re usually not like this.” Mina told her.

I’m tired of holding it in Mina.” She said as she rested her head on Mina’s shoulder, still hugging her.

“Holding what in?” Mina asked confused.

“And I’m supposed to be the one oblivious one in the group… I’m tired of hiding my feelings so I’ll say them. Mina, I like you ever since you came to our company as a trainee. I tried my best not to show it because I didn’t want to break our friendship. I thought I would be satisfied if I showed you off as my girlfriend in Hit the Stage. But that wasn’t the case. I wanted more and I wanted you to be my girlfriend for real. That’s why after Hit the Stage ended, I tried to stay away from you but it didn’t work. I missed you even more.” Momo muttered.

Mina couldn’t believe what she was saying. Momo liked her?! But she treats everyone in the group equally and didn’t show signs of liking her back at all. Mina was too shocked and had hanging open. Momo who couldn’t see her expression but when she didn’t respond back, she thought she was rejected was going to let go of her embrace when Mina hugged her back tightly.

“I like you too Momorin. Why didn’t you confess sooner Aho.”

“A-Aho? Mi-tan isn’t that too harsh? Calling your girlfriend an idiot. I wanted to but like I told you I was scared to please forgive me?” Momo pleaded with puppy eyes and her aegyo voice.

“Only if you let me be your girlfriend.”

“Ahh that’s right I didn’t even ask you yet. I am a pabo indeed. Mina will you be my girlfriend? Not for work or for an act but for real?”

“Do I need to even answer that?”

“Nope” Momo replied and gave her a peck on her lips.

“You should do that whenever we have our choreography moment.” Mina smirked.

“Hmm I like that idea but I don’t want to get in trouble. Maybe when we’re practicing or when no one’s looking like right now.” Momo said and gave her another kiss. This one being more passionate and rough then the first one. Momo grabbed Mina’s arse which made her gasp and made the opportunity for Momo to explore Mina’s mouth. Their tongue’s battled for dominance, but eventually Momo won, and Mina moaned at the contact. Momo’s hand moved up as they kissed, grabbing her waist and sneaking her hand under Mina’s shirt. They continued their heated kiss until they both needed to regain their breath. As Mina was catching her breath, Momo started kissing her neck and on it, and slowly moved towards her jawline then to her ear. She was about to nibble on it when the doorknob turning was heard and the two separated immediately.

“You guys still practicing? Didn’t you say you would only practice for an hour?” Sana said standing at the doorway. “We became worried so we came back to check on you.” Nayeon added also coming in.

“Of course the two spoilers would come check on us. They always spoil things like this moment.” Momo muttered under her breath which only Mina heard making her laugh. Which made the other 2 confused.

“We can continue this later. I’m pretty sure Jeongyeon Unnie won’t mind sleeping with Nayeon Unnie for the night, or every night.” Mina whispered this time in Momo’s ear, making Momo red, especially her ears. “Now let’s pack our things Momorin, we can’t keep Sana unnie and Nayeon Unnie waiting forever since they came to pick us up.” Momo then scrambled to pack her things up, eager to get back to the dorm.

 

** Author’s note

Sorry that it’s messy >< I was just so happy about TT’s first and second win! And that MiMo had so many moments in their choreography this comeback <3 ^^ That I wanted to write about it lol. There’s also SaTZu moments too! And 2 yeon being lovey dovey as always. I’m sad there’s not much chaeda but it’s still a good comeback! Also did you guys see Mina pull Momo’s arm today so she wouldn’t get washed away in the crowd? It was so cute!! Bold and manly Miitan<3<3<3<3 Again sorry for this mess and if I have any grammatical errors!