J holy trinity Love Triangle

Twice couples one shot collection

MiMo one shot

J holy-trinity

A love triangle request

Sana and Momo had a friendship just like Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon had that no one can get in between of. Even Mina who is part of the J holy-trinity and was their best friend as well. She can never get as close as Sana and Momo were. She respected the special bond they had since they came to Korea together so Mina always watched from aside. But she couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy in her heart as they laughed, cuddled and playfully teased each other. Sana and Momo never did the things they would do with each other to her. Probably because she was the youngest out of the three of them, the 2 always made sure to take care of her. She also knew that out of Twice, she was left out a lot because she was never the one to out speak her members, always being the quiet one in the corner. Tzuyu, also being the maknae and left out a lot, understood Mina’s feelings so the two stuck together a lot. But recently, Tzuyu has been included well into the members and so was Mina. The two were slowly coming out of their shell recently which was a good thing. However, Mina recently had problems with the oldest of the J holy-trinity, Momo. Or she’s always had problems, but no one has noticed them except for the “mimo” shippers, which is what their fans called them. Momo would always give the cold shoulder to Sana and Mina but be very lovey dovey with the Korean members, especially with the 2 oldest. Momo was really close to Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Especially Jeongyeon because they were roommates. Momo always seemed happy when she saw her and always had a smile when Jeongyeon or Nayeon would have skinship with her. But would always have an expressionless face when it was her or Sana interacting with her. Sana, she still smiled and played around with her fingers or teased each other and stuff, but when Mina initiates it, Momo usually never returns it. That’s what has been bothering Mina ever since they debuted. Before they debuted, when they were trainees, Momo looked more intimidating but was friendlier than she already is. They would do couple dances for practices and Momo would hug Mina from behind and stuff but now, there was barely any of that. Ever since, the kiss accident they had at the fan meet, Momo was avoiding her. Mina tried approaching her in front of the cameras so she wouldn’t escape but was only able to be successful for a bit. Even before the kiss incident, Momo was really clingy and close to Sana these days. Sana would bother Mina and when it was the two of them, but when it was with the three of them, Sana clung on to Momo and Momo simply seemed to ignore Mina’s presence. Mina tried hard to grab the older girl’s attention and was able to succeed a couple times but still failed to avail compared to Sana’s interactions. Mina was this close to breaking down. It was hard to not spill out the tears as she saw them fooling around at the radio station or at the fan meeting, pretending to play doctors or at the AAA awards and during comebacks when they were whispering to each other in Japanese since the other members looked at them suspiciously. Mina could only watch from afar or from behind and it was frustrating. Even during their showcase and fan meetings, Momo and Sana would always tease each other until Tzuyu or Dahyun appeared as Sana clung to them and Momo just looks at them with no expression or pretends to not even see them. They even left Mina out during Twice TV and Mina wanted the attention so bad she went over to them and touched Momo’s collarbone, which looks really alluring and deep that she couldn’t resist. Which earned her a weird glance from the both of them, but they shrugged it off, thinking Mina just wanted to be included. Which was partially right, but what she wanted was actual conversation which the three of them haven’t had in a long time. So it hurt every time when Sana and Momo had a conversation together or see Sana hugging Momo and Momo not really returning it as always but still meddling with Sana’s fingers or when Momo took care of Sana. Momo being the youngest in her family, usually is used to being taken care of, especially by her sister or Nayeon and Jeongyeon so although she cared, Momo being herself always was in a dazed state, not taking caution around her surroundings. But for Sana it was different. Momo would care about her the most in the group. She took care of Sana more than she does the maknaes. Fixing her hair, making sure nothing was on her face before recording, gently taking off any eyelashes and watching out for any car that approaches her. Mina always told her self because it was the special bond they had. That bond that no one can break that’s why Momo cares about Sana. But deep down, she knew that’s not the only reason why. Momo loved Sana and it hurt. Mina couldn’t do anything about it though and the only thing that is keeping her poor heart alive is the fact that she knows Sana doesn’t return the feelings Momo has. Both of them are her best friends and she knew she was selfish to think this way but she was glad to know that Sana likes someone else. Mina wished more than nothing else than that she wished to be in Sana’s position right now. They were at the dorms and Sana was leaning on Momo’s chest watching a drama as Momo patted her cheek. Mina turned away and went back to her room as she tried to hold in the tears that may come out any second. Tzuyu noticing followed her.

A lot of people say that Momo is the most affectionate and gayest members of Twice but that wasn’t true. She was actually one of the shyest. Never initiating herself usually. Especially with Mina and Sana. Momo noticed the youngest of the J holy-trinity leaving and Tzuyu following, she tried to follow also but forgot the other Japanese member on her sleeping. Momo sighed as she leaned back into the couch again. She watched her best friend’s slow breathing and her chest rising and lowering as she mumbled things in her sleep. Sana and Jihyo were known to be the sleep talkers in the group so it didn’t surprise Momo when Sana started mumbling things until she heard Tzuyu’s name. Why did Tzuyu suddenly come out clearly from all that gibberish she was speaking before. She looked at Sana and saw she was crying in her sleep. Momo then realized Sana loved Tzuyu. She also heard Mina’s name the next second and her heartbeat skyrocketed even more. Momo felt like she shouldn’t listen anymore of Sana’s sleep talking or else she would get hurt so she decided to wake Sana up. Which did not go smooth. Sana being tired and drowsy as she already is wouldn’t budge. Although her eyes were open Sana just stayed in the same position, on Momo rubbing her eyes. Momo sighed, at least she was awake now. Sana finally got up off of her and looked at her with puffy eyes and cheeks, pouting because she had been woken up.

“Why did you wake me up?” Sana puffed in annoyance.

“It’s bad for your back. Plus Mina seemed mad. I should go check on her.” Momo replied.

“You’re finally starting to move on, Momo. I’m proud.” Sana said softly with sad eyes.

“Are you jealous? You have Tzuyu, don’t you?”

“I do. Well, she’s not mine yet. I’m glad we’re both able to move on from each other though.”

“We have to. You know we can’t be together.”

“I know… If it’s Mina I’m not worried though. She’ll love you more than I loved you. For just one last time, can we…?”

“Yeah…”

Sana slowly leaned over and pecked Momo’s lips. It was for a few seconds before she parted. Momo then hugged her.

“I’m going to miss this.”

“Me too…”

“I know…”

“Go talk to Mina. I’m pretty sure she was mad because I was sleeping on you. Did Tzuyu come home with her?”

Momo nodded.

“I’ll go talk to her. So you go talk too ok? Fighting!”

Sana then left her on the couch. Momo was glad the other members besides the foreign line wasn’t home. She gave out a sigh before heading towards the room Mina, Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo shared. Momo knocked on the door and heard a little muffle from Mina saying to come in. When she did however, Mina seemed surprised to see her. She was sitting on her bed, all cuddled up in her blanket. It seemed like she was crying. Momo softly locked the door and went over to Mina’s bed. Mina gestured her to sit down so she did.

“What’s wrong?” Momo asked.

Mina just shook her head.

“Come on, you can tell me. Let it out, don’t keep it in yourself Mina. It’s bad for you.”

“Momorin, do you love Sana?” Mina suddenly asked.

“Eh? Mina what are you---“

“Don’t try to hide it Momo! I know you do. I’ve always watched you so I know. You care for her more than the other members. You always have this sad look when she clings on to Dahyun or Tzuyu. I know, Momo. I know. Also, Sana is affectionate with everyone but I think she likes you back. I’ve been watching you two long enough for the past 2 years. I know you two love each other as more than best friends. I can see it in your eyes. I know because I also have the same eyes when I look at you, Momo. I love you…”

“Since when?”

“Eh?”

“Since when do you like me?”

“Ever since our trainee days. I fell in love with you after seeing you dance…”

“I see… Mina, although Sana and I do love each other like you said there’s going to be absolutely nothing more between us than being best friends.”

“What do you mean?”

“You see, we can never be lovers, Mina. Our relationship will never go beyond best friends. We love each other but we know a relationship will never work between us. We’ve tried, it didn’t work. That’s why we decided to remain as best friends. I can’t live without her and she can’t live without me so staying as best friends was our only option. That’s why she doesn’t kiss me like she kisses you and the other members. Both of us, but more like me, I wouldn’t know how to react. Sana’s pretty much over me and I’m starting to get over her. I’ll always love her and she’ll always love me but you don’t have to worry, we’re never ever going to be together. So will you let me slowly love you? It might take a while but I already am starting to love you.”

Mina had tears filling her eyes as she could only nod. “Momorin, I promise I’ll love you with all my heart. I know you won’t be able to forget your love for Sana but I’ll try my best to get to the same level as her. Will you be my girlfriend Hirai Momo?”

“Yes, Myoui Mina. Yes.” Momo replied.

The two put their foreheads together softly and chuckled as they wiped each other’s tears. They stayed like that, enjoying the moment.

 

Author's note ***

Sorry that its a short chapter! Got a request for Jtrinity love traingle! Hope you enjoy it ^^