Sana's girlfriend

Twice couples one shot collection

Sana wants to spend more time with her girlfriend.

Who do you guys think is Sana’s girlfriend? ;)

It was a peaceful day for the Twice members, since all of them had the day off which hasn’t happened in such a long time. Except for one member, Minatozaki Sana. She was partially sulking because even though they had the day off, she wanted to be alone with her girlfriend and spend time with her because they rarely have alone time with each other. Sure recently, they had a lot of V lives together but in those V live moments she could only do so little. She couldn’t kiss her or anything because their fans would get suspicious. Although she knew many of their fans like them together. She couldn’t really be close to her during other schedules too because she wouldn’t want staffs getting suspicious and taking pictures and post them on sns, which can lead to fatal consequences. So the only time she was able to hang out with her was in the car, after schedule (Which ended late at night so not really), days off like today, and a little bit in Vlives. She was happy that they got to be in 4 vlives together in the past month or so. With one being mostly only the two of them.

Although she was happy, it was also really hard to do those vlives with her as well. Since Sana had to stop herself from either kissing or hugging or every kind of skinship possible in front of their fans. So she tried really hard to be cool which kind of turned out to be colder towards her girlfriend, making her girlfriend sad and maybe even jealous and mad, when she kissed the other members so she wouldn’t have the impulse to kiss her girlfriend so badly. Luckily, she was able to talk it out with her and apologize but ever since their last vlive with Mina and Momo, she didn’t have much time to talk to her. And here she thought she would finally be able to spend time with her today but their manager told them today was team bonding day so they had to stay with each other. She knew Jihyo was planning to make the couples be able to spend time with each other but the manager found out, resulting in team bonding day. What made her more irritated was that nor did her girlfriend or the other members seem to care that they wouldn’t have time to spend time alone with each other. Well since MiMo has been sailing really well since hit the stage and had a lot of time to interact with each other so of course they didn’t seem to mind. But the other 2 couples? They did have more time to interact than her girlfriend and Sana but she wasn’t surprised that 2yeon wasn’t affected at all because they would always be lovey dovey even in front of the camera! Since they always did, the media even doesn’t suspect anymore they’re couples. Everyone just assumes they are and let them be. Which made Sana very envious. She wanted to be like that with her girlfriend too. However, since her girlfriend was still in high school and also since they have a 3 year date ban, she couldn’t announce it to the world that they were dating although she really really wanted to do so. She felt really guilty for breaking the rule but everyone in TWICE except Jihyo was pretty much breaking the rule so…

She looked at her girlfriend across the room holding a game controller in her hands. Since today was team bonding day, their mangers prepared several game tournaments for them. One being a PS4 game competition that they were having right now. Sana, not being totally fond of games in general lost in the first round, now watching her girlfriend play against Mina in the last round. Mina of course, won in the end resulting in happy Mina and Momo hugging her congratulating her win. Seeing this she decides to go over to her girlfriend.

But before she could even call her name, the 2yeon couple beat her to it, comforting her she did well, but since Mina was the game queen it couldn’t be helped. After all the head patting and hugs from Nayeon and Jeongyeon were over, Sana decided to go over again but this time was intercepted by a hungry Momo asking Sana to prepare food. Sana sighed as she glared at the 2yeon couple going back to ruffling her girlfriend again and at Momo for intercepting. The poor clueless girl had no idea she was being glared at and just waited for her food. Getting Mina some water while waiting. They played a card game competition, a dance battle, and gag competition which of course the no-jam brothers lost. Sana was becoming more and more irritated because she couldn’t get even close to her girlfriend or even become on the same team as well. Jihyo of course quickly noticed the cold annoyed tension the squirrel girl was giving off. Everyone else seemed to be having too much fun to notice.  Perhaps her girlfriend noticed too but because she was surrounded by her other members and couldn’t escape so she couldn’t come over to where Sana was. Jihyo was about to announce that the last event for today was movie night when the unnies suggested they should massage each other, do nails and talk about girl things and have a girl’s talk/hangout. Before Jihyo could say anything the rest of them agreed. Mina and Momo started to do each other’s nails and Jeongyeon was giving Nayeon a massage. The rest were just standing there.

“Sana Unnie, I missed you!” Chaeyoung said giving her a hug. “You’ve been quiet all day today.”

“Hahaha I missed you too Chaeyoung-ah.” Sana said kissing her head to quiet the little girl from asking anymore questions.

“Ok girls, before we do a girl’s talk/hangout, get ready for bed first so even if we fall asleep here it will be fine. Also that way we can also watch a movie too. We’ll rotate to get freshen up in threes. Or fours, whatever suits you guys.” Jihyo suddenly announced

As soon as Jihyo announced that, 2 angry looking girls came up to Sana and Chaeyoung.

“Sana unnie you’re coming with me NOW.”

“Chaengie you’re MINE. NOT Sana unnie’s.”

The two of them dragged Sana and Chaeyoung respectively by the wrists and went to different rooms. Sana and her girlfriend to Sana’s room, Chaeyoung and hers, in the maknae line’s room, closed and locked the doors.

Once she made sure the doors were locked and it was only the two of them, Sana’s girlfriend carried her to her bed and pinned her by the wrists, being on top pf her. Before Sana could say anything, she was silenced by a kiss. Since Sana had been missing her girlfriend for so long, she happily reciprocated, the kisses getting deeper and more passionate because of their desire for each other. They soon had to part for breath and when they did, her girlfriend moved on down her jawline to her neck, and finally made her way to Sana’s collarbone, biting and on it. After leaving red marks on places where members hopefully couldn’t see later she proceeded back upwards kissing her neck, jawline and finally her ear which she nibbled on and whispered I love you’s making Sana shiver and yelp out in surprise.

“Tzu-Tzuyu-ah s-stop it. The members are going to come over.”

“Not if you don’t raise your voice Sana Unnie. It’s punishment for not giving me your attention recently.”

“I tried to! It’s just that every time I tried to, people would always block my way!” Sana shouted in frustration.

“Shh Unnie. I know. I saw how frustrated you were. You could have still forced your way over you know?” Tzuyu smirked raising an eyebrow.

“Yahh! You meanie! If you knew, you could have come to me, not the other way around! Plus I couldn’t force my way through because the managers were keeping a close eye on me.”

“I could have. But I wanted you to come over to me. Even still, the unnies were being all lovey dovey with each other so I don’t think it would have mattered Sana Unnie.” Tzuyu said shrugging her shoulders and slightly rolling her eyes.

“I know, but you know how they are. They want to be overprotective of the youngest ones. So we don’t do anything reckless in our relationship. That’s why they separated us and Chaeyoung and Dahyun all day. They don’t mind the other 2 couples being all lovey dovey with each other because they all are adults that passed the coming of age.”

“Well that’s too late. I think we were pretty reckless just now.” Tzuyu said grinning making Sana blush.

Sana started blushing even harder when she realized they were still in the same position and Tzuyu started kissing her again.

“And I’m the one here who’s supposedly the kisser in the group” Sana mumbled to herself. Which apparently Tzuyu heard because the next moment, Tzuyu flipped her over saying, “Alright it’s your turn to kiss me then.” “How did you even hear that?” “Well as Chaeyoung says, I have really good hearing.” “You sure do.” “Now hurry up, I’m waiting.” Tzuyu says as she closes her eyes. “Tzuyu-ah we should get ready like Jihyo said. The other members are waiting. “Sana said and got off of her girlfriend. Smoothing out her hair and clothes that got messy in the process. Tzuyu pouted but not for long because the next moment she was grinning like a child who thought up of a prank.

“We can continue this in the shower. That way they won’t be able to hear us either. Let’s hurry before Chae and Dahyun Unnie take the farthest washroom.” Tzuyu whispered into Sana’s ear, Sana becoming crimson red from head to toe. Tzuyu seeing this chuckled, got some clothes for her and Sana, took her by the hand and led them out of the room.

Meanwhile, in the maknae room, where the /pure couple were, while Sana and Tzuyu were making out, Chaeyoung was having a lecture/scolding by Dahyun. Dahyun was basically telling her she could have skinship with the members but try to keep it down with the four oldest, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana because they were the most flirty ones. While Chaeyoung who was obediently listening but was sulking and muttering that Sana unnie and her girlfriend flirt all the time though. Dahyun, noticing the pout, quickly kissed it away and told Chaeyoung they should shower and get ready for bed before the Unnie’s start killing them. The Unnies, at the time of course were flirting with each other, with Jihyo stuck in between wanting to escape. However at the same time, GodJihyo was satisfied that her plan to give the couples to spend time with each other succeeded.

​*** If you guy's guessed Satzu, guess what? You're right :) As you guys probably know I'm a hardcore MiMo and SaTzu shipper so you probably saw that coming... Although I do like Saida though. It's just I love Satzu and Chaeda more. Sorry that it's a mess again and that I haven't been able to update much on my regular series! Hope you guys like it ^^