Chapter 6

I Need a Girl

Chapter 6

Phase 1: Jealousy

--At School--

"GuiGui! Where were you last night?! I went to your house and you weren't there. I was so worried!" Hebe said. GuiGui smiled and gave Hebe a hug.

"I was just to tired so I probably didn't hear you knocking on the door" GuiGui said. She didn't want to lie to Hebe, but she didn't want to get Hebe mad if she said that she had spent the night with Aaron. Comforting him.

"Hey! Hebe! Are we still on for the date tonight?" A familiar voice asked. I looked behind Hebe and noticed it was Chun.. [CHUN! He and Hebe are DATING?!]GuiGui thought. She felt a pang of jealousy. [Why didn't Hebe tell her?] GuiGui thought.

"Ohh! Come'on Chun! How many times do I have to tell you stop calling it a date!" Hebe said. She playfully smacked Chun's arm. She stole a glance at GuiGui. [Phase one has started GuiGui. I will use all my strength to make Aaron mines. I'm sorry, but its for the best. Plus.. You already have Chun. He's enough for you.] Hebe thought.

"Aaron! Hey! Where you been?" Chun said.

"Hey Gui." Aaron said. Everyone was shocked. No one had expected Aaron to completely ignore Aaron, and talk to GuiGui. GuiGui was also surprised. But not as surprised as Chun.

[Aaron I'm sorry. I have to do it. I have to. I have to take GuiGui back. Plus, she doesn't need you. Hebe does. Hebe is the one that is hurting. I'm sorry bro, but I'm taking GuiGui back.] Chun thought. He glanced at Hebe and signaled her that he wanted to talk to her. Together they walked away.

"Hebe.. When do we initiate the plan?" Chun asked. He was eager and ready for it.

"A few minutes before lunch ends. Do you still remember the plan?" Hebe asked. Chun remembered. They had made a plan since yesterday when they had saw Aaron and GuiGui holding hands, walking to a restraunt. None of them knew that GuiGui and Aaron's relationship had already progessed so far. Hebe nodded her head and they walked back to the cafeteria. Phase one has been initiated.

"Hey, Aaron, I need to talk to you." Chun said. He tried to be as upbeat as he could. But inside, he was scared, he was scared that if the plan failed, GuiGui would hate him even more.

"I don't want to." Aaron said coldly. He didn't know why he didn't want to either, he just felt that Chun was being weird.

"Come'on don't be like that! It's really quick! Plus the teacher wants to talk to you!" Chun said. This time he sounded like his regular self. Aaron sighed and stood up. He looked at GuiGui and said:

"I'll be back." Then turned around to follow Chun. GuiGui looked at Hebe. Hebe looked like she really didn't care, in fact.. she looked kinda happy he went. A few minutes later Hebe told me she had to go use the restroom. I nodded, and she walked away. A few minutes later Chun came back. But Aaron was no where in sight.

"Where's Aaron?" GuiGui asked.

Chun could hear her voice was fully of concern. And his heart was hurting.

"Oh. He's probably still talking to the teacher. He said he'll be back soon.. Ehh.. Where's Hebe?" Chun asked.

"Bathroom.. But it doesn't take this long.. Oh no! Do you think something bad could've happened?!" GuiGui asked. Chun shook his head.

"We have to go look for her!" GuiGui stood up and grabbed Chun's wrist and ran to look for Hebe.

--Meanwhile with Aaron and Hebe--
*This was BEFORE Chun went back to GuiGui*

"Why'd you bring me here?" Aaron asked. He was annoyed that Chun was bringing him to a place where no teacher was.

"Someone wanted to talk with you." Chun said. He pointed behind Aaron and Aaron looked back. Hebe. Aaron was about to walk away when Chun grabbed his wrist.

"Bro. Give her a chance. She has something to tell you." Then Chun let go of Aaron's wrist and walked away. Hebe walked up to Aaron and hugged him from behind.

"Aaron.." Hebe whispered. She pulled away from the hug and turned him to face her.

"What do you want?" Aaron asked coldly. Each word he said felt like her heart was breaking. But she held in the tears and smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that I miss you." Hebe said. Then she did the unbelievable. She kissed Aaron.

Aaron was to shocked to stop Hebe. She had caught him off guard.

---With GuiGui and Chun---

"Gui! Maybe we should look in the library!" Chun said.

"Why!? Why would she be in the library!?" GuiGuii asked.

"Maybe she went to go find Aaron." Chun said again. This time trying to soothe her. She nodded and they both ran to the library. By the time they got there the only scene they saw was Hebe and Aaron kissing.

GuiGui couldn't believe her eyes. [Hebe was kissing Aaron. And.. and he wasn't pulling her AWAY! Ugh! What was she thinking! Of course he wouldn't pull her away! He probably still loved her!! But.. Wait.. Why was she thinking like this.. Could it be that she liked Aaron?] GuiGui thought. She could feel the tears running down her cheeks. Then, someone pulled her into a hug and she couldn't resist. She knew it was Chun. She wrapped her arms around him and started crying.

Then Aaron broke away from the kiss.

"Sorry." Hebe said. And started crying. Aaron really didn't want to see her cry. Maybe because deep down he still loved her. Then he saw the scene behind them. Chun was huggin GuiGui. And it seemed like GuiGui was crying. Just as he was about to go to them Hebe stopped him.

"Aaron.. Please don't leave me here. Please!" Hebe pleaded. She was crying uncontrollably. This time Aaron pulled her into a hug. She was surprised at first, but then she was happy.

Aaron didn't want to see Hebe hurt. He didn't want to leave her here crying, because he still loved her, he could've just gone... But GuiGui already had somebody. She was already content with somebody. Then.. Aaron felt a pang of jealousy.

Right then and there, Hebe and Chun's plan had succeded. Right then and there, both of them were content, but no one had realised that time had already caught up with them and, it was about to use its magic, to put things in place.

-------------------------
Authors Note:
Ahh! Its long.. AGAIN! But I can't stop writing! Once I write I have to write till my idea is gone... Bleh.. Oh well! Sorry if its really long!! Enjoy!!
And thanks for the comments! Haha they made me SOO happy!!
Comment!!

--GuiiLunn <333
Janurary 22nd, 2011
3:16 PM.