Chapter 24

I Need a Girl

Chapter 24

Bring it On- Part 3

GuiGui sighed and walked towards the cafe.

"Aigoo!! Aaron!! Let me feed you!!" Hebe said loudly. She took a glance towards GuiGui. GuiGui was looking at them, just what she wanted.

"Hebe, I can eat myself." Aaron said smiling. Hebe stared at him. Since when did he start being disobedient to him.

"Heh, she's trying to make our GuiGui jealous. Psh, she's gonna have to try harder." Angela said loudly walking pass Hebe.

"GuiGui!!" Angela shouted, running to GuiGui. GuiGui smiled at Angela.

"Hey Angela." GuiGui tried to say enthusiastically. Angela smiled at her, then they both sat down at the nearest table.

"What are you doing here all by yourself? Where's Rainie?" Angela said curiosity in her voice.

"She's mad at me." GuiGui said looking down.

"Why!?" Angela asked.

"Because.. I told her I felt bad for doing this to Hebe.. I mean.."

"GuiGui! Do not EVER say those words AGAIN!" Angela said sternly.

"I, Angela Chang will never let you think or say these words. Oh! How many days has it been since Hebe started her scheme?" Angela said, totally changing the topic. GuiGui sighed.. it wasn't even days.. It was weeks..

"3 weeks.." GuiGui whispered. Angela nodded her head.

"Okay! It's time to put our plan in action!" Angela said cracking her fingers. GuiGui looked up. Plan?

"What plan?" GuiGui said questioningly. She didn't want her friends to do something despicable to Hebe.. Because she would feel guilty.

"He-he.. Come to the gym tonight. When you come, Aaron will remember you again!" Angela said. Then she stood up and walked away.

He'll remember me again? Can Angela really make him remember me again? Can she really make him remember our short time of happiness? Through out the whole day, all GuiGui could think of was tonight. She couldn't wait for tonight to come. She wondered what Angela and the others had planned.

"GuiGui Wu to the office please. GuiGui Wu to the office please." The loudspeaker said. GuiGui stood up and walked pass Hebe and Aaron.

GuiGui Wu? Sounds really familiar.. Why can't I remember that name? No.. Something's wrong.. He thought about when Rainie had pulled him aside and talked to him. She had told him about GuiGui being his girlfriend.. But why can't he remember?

"Aaron? Aaron? Aaron?" Hebe said nudging her. Aaron turned towards her.

"Hebe.. Are you hiding some things from me?" Aaron said sternly. Why would he think she's hiding something?

"H-huh? U-uh.. Aaron. W-why would you think I'm hiding something?" Hebe said unsurely.

"Do you promise if I ask you something you'll tell me the truth? And only the truth?" He said again, more sternness in his voice. The only way to find out what this necklace that Rainie had given him was, was to ask Hebe. She surely would know.

What was he talking about?? Had he figured something out? Was she losing him already? No, she couldn't.. she WON'T lose.

"Of course! What do you want to know?" Hebe said cheerfully. Aaron pulled out the necklace that had A&G on it.

"What's this?" He said questioningly. Hebe looked at it in shock. H-how.. H-how had he gotten that? Who gave it to him!? It couldn't be.. It can't be.. No.. It must've been GuiGui.. Yes it must've been her!

"Hold on. I'll be right back!" Hebe said angrily. She ran out of the cafeteria and towards the office.

--------------------------------------
Authors Note: Bwahh.. I know was it to fast? I'm
thinking of wrapping it up soon.. I know...
Your probs wondering what the surprise is right?
Hehe I won't keep you waiting. I'll update after this
:D By the way! Happy EARLY Valentines Day to all
the couples out there!! And thanks lovely_vampire
for your comment. Haha I feel SO much better after
resting! :) <333

GuiiLunn <333
Feburary 13th, 2011
4:54 PM