Chapter 12

I Need a Girl

Chapter 12

Exams and Jealousy

GuiGui had arrived at school earlier than usual. Today was the day of the Exams, and Hebe had promised her that they would meet at school 30 mins earlier than usual. And whoever arrived first would pick a table in the cafeteria and wait. But until now, GuiGui hadn't seen Hebe.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice said. GuiGui turned around. Chun.

"Umm.. Well.. No." GuiGui said. She didn't want Chun to feel bad. Plus, she was ready to put the past behind.

Chun sat down and smiled at GuiGui. He was glad that she wasn't ignoring him.

"Are you waiting for Hebe?" Chun asked. GuiGui nodded.

"Oh, well I just saw her with Aaron and..." GuiGui's head perked up when Chun had said Aaron's name, making Chun stop midway.

"A-aaron?" GuiGui asked. Her voice shaking. She didn't know why her voice was shaking, but she was a little hurt that Aaron was with Hebe.

"U-umm.. Yeah. She said that she'd be a little late. She had to talk to him about something." Chun replied. GuiGui nodded her head.

"Hey.. You look.. upset.." Chun said. GuiGui looked up.

"I do?" Chun smiled.

"Of course you do. Why would I lie?" GuiGui smiled. Of course, he wouldn't lie to her. He was so good to her.. Well so far he was.

Chun was glad to see GuiGui smiling.

"Here. Let me tell you a joke." GuiGui nodded.

"Knock, knock." Chun said grinning.

"Whose there?" GuiGui replied smiling.

"Owl" Chun said again this time grinning really big.

"Owl who?" GuiGui said. This time she didn't know why but Chun's goofy face made her want to laugh.

"Yes! Owl's WHOOO. Get it? HOO. HOO." Chun said laughing. GuiGui didn't get it at first. But it slowly sunk in and they both ended up laughing like crazy.

From afar Aaron couldn't control his anger. Chun and GuiGui were laughing. GuiGui looked really happy.

"Are you jealous?" Hebe asked. Aaron turned towards her.

"Yes." He answered coldly. Then he walked away from her.

Hebe was shocked at Aaron's straightforwardness. She didn't think he'd admit that he was jealous.. She shook her thoughts away and ran up to Chun and GuiGui. Together the three of them headed to class. Exams were starting in 10 minutes, and GuiGui and her hadn't studied together yet.

When Chun, GuiGui, and Hebe had arrived in the room Aaron was already there. But he looked really.. upset. Chun walked up to him and sat down next to Aaron.

"Hey, wassup bro?" Chun asked brightly. Aaron looked at him then turned back to his book.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Chun asked.

"Do you like her?" Aaron asked. Before Chun could answer the bell rang.

"Okay everyone!! I'll be handing over the exams. Now remember do your best okay?! Jia You!!" The teacher exclaimed everyone clapped and she started handing out the exams.

Aaron started right away when he had gotten the exam. It was easy. He knew these questions back and forth.

When GuiGui got her test she saw that some of the questions were the questions Aaron had made up for her. She easily answered those. Some were hard and some were easy. But other than that the questions were pretty easy.

When Hebe got her paper she immediately freaked. Instead of studying, she and Chun were making plans to break up GuiGui and Aaron. They hadn't studied, so she didn't know most of them.

When Chun got his papers they were pretty easy. He knew he didn't have to study, but he didn't know about Hebe. He figured she was pretty smart and would study by herself.

Aaron was the first to finish, then Chun, then GuiGui, and lastly, Hebe.

So.. how did each person do? Who failed? Who passed? Why did Aaron ask if Chun liked 'her'? Who WAS 'her'? Well. Too late. Because time had caught up again. And it's not afraid to bring two people together. And its not afraid to hurt all 4 in the process.

-----------------------------------
Here go guys! Chapter 12! Sorry I rushed!
But enjoy!! And comment! I have no idea
what the next chapter would be about. But
I'm pretty sure I'd be able to update tomorrow.
Enjoy!! Comment silent readers!!

GuiiLunn <333
Janurary 30th, 2011
7:21 PM