Chapter 25

I Need a Girl

Chapter 25

Bring it On - Final

"GuiGui Wu!!" Hebe said angrily. She stomped towards GuiGui.

GuiGui stopped and turned around. Hebe was coming towards her. Why was she so mad?

"What's wrong? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" GuiGui said.

"Y-you.. Why did you give him the necklace? I thought you liked to play fair! What happened to playing fair?! Who knew.. Who knew that you would give him the necklace? Let me tell you something. He knows EVERYTHING! And.. He doesn't want you." Hebe shouted.

"I-i.." What was she talking about? And.. Did he really know everything? Did he really not want her anymore?

"Hebe!" Aaron said. Hebe turned around. Had Aaron followed her? Had he just heard what she said. She had to cover it up somehow..

"How could you do this to me! I thought you were my best friend! Why would you give away the necklace that meant so much to me!" Hebe said, crying.

Aaron ran up to Hebe and hugged her.

"Hebe.. Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Aaron said soothingly.

The scene hurt GuiGui so much. Aaron.. Did he really know? Did he.. Did he really not want her anymore.

Aaron pulled away from the hug and turned towards GuiGui.

"Did you give this away?" He said holding up the necklace that had A&G on it.

"H-how.. How did you get that?" GuiGui said, searching through her purse frantically. Aaron didn't answer her. Instead, he just threw it at her.

"Take it back. And don't bother Hebe anymore." He said coldly. Then he put his arms around Hebe and they both walked away. GuiGui's knees buckled and she fell to the ground. The tears were streaming. She didn't want to cry but she couldn't hold them in. Aaron..Had he really given up?

Angela and Rainie were discussing the plans when they saw GuiGui crying. They both ran to her.

"GuiGui! What's wrong!?" Rainie said.

"Who made you cry!?" Angela said. GuiGui wiped her tears. No matter what.. No matter how big the obstacle.. If he really loved her.. If he really did.. If there love was really strong.. Then they would not lose because of this.. But.. It must not be strong enough to overcome this obstacle.

"Guys.. Don't do the plan.. I.. I'm giving up. I'm backing out." GuiGui said sniffling.

"WHAT?!" Hebe and Rainie shouted at the same time.

"I know.. I know you guys worked so hard.. But.. If he had gotten this necklace.. Wouldn't he had remembered already? Wouldn't he remember who I was?" She said holding up the necklace. Rainie and Angela glanced at each other. They both nodded. They helped GuiGui up and walked towards the cafeteria.

Even though GuiGui was giving up, were not. Rainie and Angela thought. They looked at eachother and nodded. Plan B.

Aaron felt bad for hurting GuiGui. Only a few weeks and he was already leaving her. But he couldn't find another way to do it. He couldn't find another way to break it off with her. He didn't want her to wait for him.. He didn't know how long he would be gone.

"Hebe.. Thank you." Aaron said.

"Aaron.. Do you really think it'll work??" Hebe said. Aaron had told her that his parents business wasn't very stable, and they needed him to support them. He had to travel abroad for a year.

He smiled. "Who knows. But knowing GuiGui, she will give up."

"You really love her?" Hebe said. He nodded.

"I just feel.."

"We could've done it nicer? It would've hurt more. She'd have to wait.. I don't even know if I'll be back after a year.." He said. Hebe sighed. She didn't agree with Aaron's plans, but she had no say. This was the least she could do. If she couldn't have him.. Then at least she should help him.

"But the one I feel really sorry for.. Is you.. Hebe Tian." Aaron said, facing her.

"M-me?" She said unsuringly.

"I made you a target for the school.. I'm so.."

"Aaron. Its okay, its the least I can do." Hebe said. It pained her so much that she was doing this for his happiness.. But she had no choice. She'd rather he be happy.

----------------------------------
Authors Note: :P Surprise, surprise! Haha. I just
thought I should twist it. :D And yes.. You
didn't get to read the part about the plan..
But I really didn't know of one so yeah. Hehe.
Comment comment!!

GuiiLunn <333
Feburary 13th, 2011
5:14 PM