Chapter 28

I Need a Girl

Chapter 28

In the End

GuiGui ran out of the classroom and out of the school. Aaron was walking to his car.

Aaron felt bad but he had to. He knew that the plan was stupid and that he should trust GuiGui.. But he just didn't want to keep her waiting.

"Aaron!!" GuiGui shouted tears stinging her eyes. Aaron turned around. GuiGui ran to him and hugged him.

"Why did you lie? Why didn't you just tell me?" She said choking on her tears. Aaron wrapped his arms around her.

"I was afraid." He said quietly. She stopped crying. Aaron? Afraid?

"Of what?" She said.

"That I would have to keep you waiting for a long time.. I didn't want you to have that kind of life." He said. GuiGui smiled.

"Silly. No matter what happens, you know I'll always support your idea. No matter where you go, no matter how long.. I'll wait for you" GuiGui said tears stinging her eyes. She didn't want Aaron to leave her. He pulled away and smiled at her.

"You deserve this." He said, pulling out the necklace G&A. He put the necklace around her neck and GuiGui smiled. She wanted to cherish every moment with him.

"When do you leave?" She said.

"In a few hours." He said sadly. GuiGui smiled and took his hand.

"Take me for a date." She said. He smiled and together they walked to a park. They took turns pushing each other on the swings, shared there ice cream, took pictures together they even got there fortune told. By the time everything had happened, there was only one more hour before Aaron had to leave. Aaron, without hesitation took GuiGui to a small beautiful church.

"Why did you bring me here?" GuiGui said curiously. He didn't answer her, but instead led her up a flight of stairs. From the stairs you could see everything happening downstairs.

"What.." Aaron signaled for her to be quiet and she nodded. Just then two couples walked in with a man holding a book.

"Okay.. First I'll recite some words, then I'll ask you, the groom first..Groom , are you here to ask Bride to be your partner, your lover, your friend and your wife? Do you intend to give her your deepest friendship and love, not only when you are feeling bright and alive, but also when you are feeling down? Not only when you remember clearly that you are a manifestation of God, but even in those times when you forget? Do you announce before God and those here present that you will seek always to see the Light of Divinity within Bride , and seek always to share the Light of Divinity within you?"

"I do." Aaron said. GuiGui turned towards him shocked. He faced her and smiled.

"I do." He said again. GuiGui smiled, tears starting to form at her eyes.

"I do!" She yelled. The two couples turned there attention up towards the balcony. Aaron smiled and hugged her. Tears forming both at there eyes.

"Thank you GuiGui" He whispered. She smiled. Then GuiGui pulled away.

"Your going to be late." She said laughing. He smiled and they exited the church unknowingly that the people were still staring at them.

*At the airport*
"Aaron! Your finally here! Hurry! Were going to be late!" Mr. Yan said in a excited voice. Aaron groaned and GuiGui smacked him.

"I'll miss you." GuiGui said. Aaron turned and kissed her forehead.

"Of course you would. I just worry for you." He said. GuiGui pulled away.

"Why?"

"Because you might get lost at night, you might forget to study and get bad grades. Im telling you, if your grades aren't good.. Im NEVER going to marry you" He said jokingly. GuiGui smacked him.

"I'm more worried about YOU! You might find another girlfriend" She said angrily. He laughed and hugged her. They shared a teary goodbye. GuiGui watched as Aaron walked passed the metal detectors and dissappear. She sighed and turned around. She was going to wait. No matter how long.

-----------------------------------
Authors Note: ALRIGHT! I lied. Hehe sorries!
It just seems like this story needs ONE more chapter
ahah. He's gonna come back!! And who knows.. I might
write a sequel.. Haha. :D Thanks for waiting.
Such a CRAZY week.. To much work and stress. -_-
But I love all of you guys! Haha. <333
Comment!!

GuiiLunn <333
February 19th, 2011
9:12 PM