Chapter 13

I Need a Girl

Chapter 13

Results

It's been a week after the exam. Everything returned to normal. Aaron returned to his cold self, Chun was still his happy self and Hebe started talking again. Everything was SO perfect.. Or was it?

Aaron entered the classroom with Chun. The form teacher wasn't there yet. Which was shocking, because usually she'd be there already.

"Ahem." A rough voice said. Everyone turned there attention to the door.

"Students, your form teacher has resigned because of personal problems. So I will be introducing your new form teacher. Ms. Melody Yin." The teacher announced. Then he gestured for Ms. Yin to walk in. She smiled at everybody and waved.

"Hello students! It's good to be back at my old High School. But nevertheless please guide me!" She said. Everyone clapped.

Ding! Dong!! Ding!! Dong!

"Okay, everyone sit down. First off, we'll start with who failed the exam. Now.. According to the scores.. Only 1 person failed." Ms. Yin announced. Everyone exchanged nervous glances.

"Heh.. Don't worry! I won't announce the name. I'll privately speak to the person okay? Now.. Can anyone tell me any of Shakespeare's quotes?" Ms. Yin said.

GuiGui bit her nails. She knew it was her. Before class Ms. Yin.. Or Melody. That's what she was prefered to called. Had told GuiGui that she didn't pass the exams. But, she could make up for it if she worked harder and studied harder. GuiGui could feel the tears in her eyes. After working so hard, after going through all the problems.. She still failed.

"Ms. Wu.. Ms. Wu.." Melody said in a kind voice.

"H-huh?" GuiGui said. Melody smiled.

"Are you okay?" GuiGui nodded. And Melody continued teaching.

Ding!! Dong!!

"Okay! Class dissmissed!!" Ms. Yin shouted. Everyone clapped and started talking to there friends.

"I wonder who failed."

"Me to!"

"Must've been Hebe."

"Puh-lease! Don't mention her."

GuiGui looked around. All around people were talking about her.

"Didn't I tell you to study?" A voice said. She looked up.
Aaron. She was shocked, she didn't know what to say.

"Come on. Lets go get some ice cream." He said again. This time nicer. GuiGui smiled. She couldn't reject him. Plus, she really wanted to spend time with her. After.. Well after his mom dropped her off, they hadn't talked much anymore.

Hebe watched as Aaron and GuiGui walked out of the room. Jealousy filled her. And she sudddenly realised, that if GuiGui could do this to her. Then what makes her think that she can't hurt GuiGui either.

Chun was filled with jealousy. Aaron was walking out with his loved one. It should've been him. But it wasn't. He glanced at Hebe and she nodded. Plan B will be put into action soon.

-----------------------------
Authors Note: I'm so sorry!! My readers!!
I know I haven't been updating!!
But my unlce and auntie almost divorced..
(but they didn't) and then yeah. So I
was comforting my cousins. So I couldn't update.
But I promise. Today i'm updating as many as I can.

GuiiLunn <333
February 3rd, 2011
1:57 PM.