Chapter 14

I Need a Girl

Chapter 14

Plan B: Part One-Dating

"Are you ready?" Hebe asked.

"It doesn't seem right Hebe.." Chun said unsurely.

"Chun! If you back out now you'll never get GuiGui. Plus, what makes you think she'll come back to you after what do you did?" Hebe whispered harshly.

"What makes you think Aaron will come back to you??" Chun whispered back. Hebe stayed silent. After yesterday's scene Hebe and Chun decided to initiate Plan B.

Arm in arm Chun and Hebe walked down the hallway.

"Wahh!! A matchmade in heaven!" Somebody said

"Oh my gosh!! They're so cute!"

"They fit eachother!!"

Hebe smirked. Plan B was working out perfectly.

"Hebe!!" GuiGui shouted. Hebe smiled. Perfect.

"Gui!!" Hebe shouted back. GuiGui ran up to Hebe. But when she looked at who was standing next to Hebe. She realized it was Chun.

"Chun..?" GuiGui said.

Hebe smiled "Ironic huh? He asked me out yesterday!!" Hebe squealed. She turned to look at Aaron to see his reaction. All he did was smirk. Why was he smirking? Then he put his arm around GuiGui. This shocked GuiGui and everyone else.

"Funny. I also asked GuiGui out yestersday. She said yes." Aaron said smirking. Even though he never asked her out. He just wanted to see Chun and Hebe's expression. It turned out to be really funny. Both there jaws dropped at the same time.. Match made in heaven people said. Maybe..

"W-what.." GuiGui stuttered. She didn't remember Aaron asking her out.

"O-oohh.. Heh.. Bro I'm happy for you!" Chun tried to say brightly. It failed. Aaron laughed, which drew even more attention to him.

"Chun. Why are you getting so worked up? I was just kidding." Aaron said in between laughs. He removed his arm from GuiGui's shoulder.

Chun sighed a sigh of relief. "Not funny Aaron".

"Were not dating. In fact, were engaged." Aaron said seriously.

"E-engaged?!" Hebe shouted. Aaron smirked.

"Just kidding." He said.

"Yah!! That's SO not funny Aaron." Chun said. Laughing.

"Agreed!! I think you need to have someone teach you how to joke around." GuiGui said sternly. Aaron looked at her.

"W-what?" GuiGui stammered. Aaron was looking at her with a very scary look.

"Maybe you can teach me." He said. GuiGui was shocked. But so was Hebe and Chun. No one had thought that Aaron would want to joke around. Then somebody grabbed GuiGui's arm and pulled her away.

"Gui! This is your chance! Jia You!!" A student said. She turned to look who it was. Rainie? Rainie Yang!?

"Rainie!!" GuiGui shouted!! And pulled Rainie into a hug.

"When did you get back!!" GuiGui squealed with joy.

"Just a few days ago. I can't believe my parents took me to the U.S. It was SOOO boring." Rainie exclaimed.

Hebe was shocked. Rainie had came back!

"But.. Looks like you had your SHARE of fun!!" Rainie replied. GuiGui blushed and Rainie dragged her back to Aaron.

"Hello, I'm Rainie Yang. GuiGui's friend." She extended her hand to Aaron. He looked at it. Then he shook her hand.

"Hello. Aaron Yan." Aaron said with no emotion in his voice.

"I take it your.. GuiGui's boyfriend?" Rainie said. GuiGui blushed. And Aaron turned away. Then she laughed and suggested that they go to a cafe nearby. So together the five walked.

--------------------------------
Authors Note: I owe it to you guys. Long one.
But anyways... Rainie was just a added character.
I was thinking. You know.. If Hebe was to betray her
like that. Then she should have somebody comfort her.
Besides Aaron. But of course he's always a choice.

GuiiLunn <333
February 3rd, 2011
2:30 PM