Chapter 15

I Need a Girl

Chapter 15

Plan B: Part 2-    

--At the Cafe--

"Soo.. Whose who?" Rainie said. As everyone sat down.

"O-oh. Well that's Chun and that's his girlfriend and my BEST FRIEND Hebe Tian." GuiGui said proudly.

"Ahh, I see. Nice to meet you two" Rainie said.

"Excuse me. May I take your order?" A tall handsome guy said. Rainie turned towards him, and she immediately blushed. He was handsome indeed.

GuiGui noticed Rainie blushing.

"Your number will do." GuiGui beamed.

"W-what?" The man asked. GuiGui laughed and Rainie hit her.

"Nothing. Nothing.. Umm.. You can.. get the special for us today." Rainie quickly said. He nodded, wrote down the order and walked away.

"What are you doing!?" Rainie whispered.

"Your SOO into him!!" GuiGui whispered back. Rainie hit her on the back of her head and they both started laughing.

Aaron was glad that Rainie had came. Ever since she came things have became more.. brighter. Even though she was only here for 30 minutes or so. But he still could not stop looking at Hebe and Chun. Even though he liked.. GuiGui.. He still couldn't stop looking at Hebe.

"Aaron! Aaron!! Aaron!!" Rainie shouted. Some people turned to look. Aaron shook his thoughts away and looked up.

"Can I talk to you.. Privately?" Rainie said. He nodded and stood up. They walked outside.

"Do you like GuiGui." Rainie said in a stern voice. Aaron was taken aback by her sudden change of voice.

"W-why the sudden question??" He answered.

"Just tell me. Do you like her?"

"Should be so." He answered. She shook her head.

"It can't be 'should be so' it has to be 'i do'. GuiGui is a fragile girl and I can tell she REALLY likes you. The only time I've seen her eyes sparkle like that was when she liked Chun." Rainie said.

"Chun?" Aaron asked. He knew that GuiGui and Chun knew eachother. He never knew she LIKED him.

"She hasn't told you?" Rainie asked. Aaron shook his head.
Rainie sighed.

"I can't tell you. I don't want you to know something she didn't want you to know. But, if you really do like her, then tell her. She needs to know" Rainie said again.

She was scaring Aaron. But there was something in her voice, something, just a VERY small something that made her voice sound like it was warning him.

"Tonight. Do it tonight. She needs to know how you feel." Rainie said.

"Why? Why does she need to know?" Aaron said coldly. Rainie was REALLY annoying him now. He really hated it when people told him what to do. Especially when it was personal stuff.

"Just do it!!" She shouted at him. Then she turned and walked back into the cafe. He sighed and followed her.

"Ehh! Where's Aaron?" GuiGui said with concern in her voice.

"Don't worry! I didn't kill him. He didn't die either. Just told him some personal things." Rainie teased. GuiGui blushed. Sure enough, Aaron walked back in. But his expression was changed. He stared at Rainie for a long time, then took out his phone.

*=text
*GuiGui, meet me here tonight at 7.* From Aaron.

GuiGui's handphone started vibrating and she opened it. From Aaron? She looked up and he stood up.

"I'll be going." He said coldly. With one last glance at Rainie, he walked out the door. Then Hebe said she had something to do, then Chun said he needed to go study, and Rainie said she had to go unpack her stuff. Everyone left her alone. But she wondered why Aaron wanted to meet her.

--------------------------------
Authors Note: Next chapter is ALL GuiLun!!
Hope you like it!! And I DOO apologise for not
updating. Like I said, lots of family problem.
And I couldn't find inspiration. But after
watching Dream High (drama) and reading FanFics.
I found my inspiration again!! Yay!! Haha
Soo.. Please comment silent readers!!! Thanks!!

GuiiLunn <333
2:54 PM