Chapter 26

I Need a Girl

Chapter 26

This Is It

Aaron sighed. He would be leaving to the US today. Even though he didn't want to go, he had to. His parents had begged him. He knew that him going had made them so happy.

"But Aaron.. Why don't you just take GuiGui with you?" Hebe said. He sighed. He had thought about this to. But he didn't want to take her away from her studies.

"Because.. She needs to study." He said with no emotions in his voice. Hebe sighed. She really wanted to tell GuiGui. The moment she realized how harsh she had to be to GuiGui.. She didn't like it. Even though she despised GuiGui, GuiGui was once her friend.

"Aaron.. I don't get why you can't just tell her.. She's going to find out anyways." Hebe said.

"She won't find out if no one tells." He said. Hebe was getting really irritated with his act. She knew how hurt he was feeling. She didn't know why he just tell her. It would make people worry less.

"Aaron.. I.."

"Hebe. Just drop it. I'm going home to pack." He said.

"B-but school hasn't ended!" She yelled. He ignored her and kept walking. He wanted to cherish all the memories he had here before he went to the US.

Hebe sighed and walked back to class. She sat down in her desk and looked out the window. Someone slammed there hand on the desk and she looked up.

"Hebe Tian! We heard it all!" Rainie said angrily. She had? So.. That means she knew that.. Aaron was leaving?! That means.. They could tell GuiGui and..

"We heard how you bullied GuiGui!" Angela said slamming her hand on the table. Hebe sighed. So they DIDN'T know..

"Sure sure.. whatever.." She said. Them not knowing disappointed her even more.

"Sure sure sure what?! HEBE TIAN! Take back those words!!" Rainie said. She was about to smack Hebe when someone yelled stop. Everyone turned towards the door. Aaron? Hadn't he gone home? Hebe thought.

"Leave her alone." Aaron said coldly.

"Y-you!" Rainie said. She walked up to him.

"How could you forget GuiGui!? How?!"

"I don't want to remember people who don't mean anything to me. Especially when they make there friends gang up on others." He said coldly again. GuiGui looked up. Her eyes were red from crying. It pained Aaron so much, but he didn't want to make her wait. He didn't want to make her wait for someone who might not come back for years.

"You..!"

"RAINIE STOP!" GuiGui screamed. She stood up and walked to Aaron.

"I.. I'm sorry. I.. I.. Apol..Apolog..Apologize on behalf of my friends." GuiGui said wiping away her tears.

Hebe couldn't stand it. She hated the sight of seeing GuiGui hurt. But what hurt her even more, was that Aaron had to swallow his pride and act so cold towards GuiGui.

"I don't need your apology. Do you think it's worth anything?" He said coldly. He hurt so much inside. Especially seeing GuiGui cry and apologize to him. Then Hebe stood up.

"A-aaron.. I-i.. I think we should tell her." Hebe said quietly. He understood her intentions. She only wanted the best for both of us.

"You tell her yourself then" He said coldly to her. Then he walked away.

"What!? Tell her what?" Angela said curiously.

"Truth is.. Aaron faked everything." Hebe said slowly. Everyone turned there attention to her. Faked? Why would he fake everything?

"Psh! Don't lie!" Rainie said angrily. A few yeah's followed.

"I'm not! He told me that he had to go to the US for a year.. And he didn't know when he would return. He didn't want GuiGui to wait for him.. I.. I'm sorry GuiGui.." Hebe said crying. GuiGui turned around and walked towards Hebe.

"It's okay." She said. They both smiled and hugged each other. Then GuiGui pulled away.

"You.. You said he was leaving.. When is he leaving?" GuiGui said wiping away her tears. Relief washed over her as she figured out that Aaron hadn't forgotten her. She felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

"Today after school." Hebe said. GuiGui perked up. After school!? She had to meet him one last time. She pushed everyone away and ran out the door.

"GuiGui!!" Everyone shouted.

-----------------------------
Authors Note: Hehe.. So gloomy.. -_- Hehe
Comment! Hope you like it!! Last chapter is the next one!!

GuiiLunn <333
February 13th, 2011
5:38 PM