Chapter 9

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I am sorry for a really long delay, I'll explain below. Please enjoy this new update.. :) Thank you for reading.

 

Jiyong's heart thumped so fast upon hearing the receptionist's words. He was here! That bastard who kidnapped his maknae was here and within his reach. He would finally find Seungri. The light of hope almost caused him to hyperventilate. He was overwhelmed with the possibility of everything ending soon. His mind was full of finding Seungri and he knew he had to be fast. His instinct was telling him that he had to move now or they would lose this chance.

 

“Youngbae-ah.. You wait here and call the others. I will go first and look for him.” Jiyong said to Taeyang after they got the directions from the receptionist.

 

“No Jiyong. Let’s just wait for a bit. I’m calling everyone here now. I’ll go with you.” Taeyang disagreed, though he understood Jiyong's intention but he didn’t want Jiyong to go alone.

 

“Bae-ah, someone has to be here and alert the others and check the cctv. I will update you and I’ll be careful. I’ll just go check first.” Jiyong reassured Taeyang, he knew Taeyang agree with him. They needed to be fast. If he waited for everyone and spend time checking the CCTV footage, it would take so long that they probably would miss this golden opportunity to save Seungri.

 

Taeyang sighed.

 

“Just be careful Ji and don’t take action alone if you find him. He is dangerous.” Taeyang said finally giving consent to his friend.

 

“I will Bae...” Jiyong said before hurriedly leaving Taeyang to call and gather everyone.


 

***

 

Jiyong’s heart thumped so hard.

 

‘Yongbin is here! Maknae is here! I must get him.’

 

Only these thoughts occupied his head when he ran towards the direction of where Yongbin had gone. He was desperate and he was in panic about the possibility of failing. He was running almost blindly, ignoring other people around. He checked every possible corridor he saw but still didn’t see even the shadow of the guy he was looking for.

 

“Why? Where did he go? This is just a hospital, he couldn’t just disappear.” Jiyong mumbled to himself frustrated with the outcome.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and replayed every corner and corridor that he checked. Did he miss something? He really couldn’t think of anything but he refused to just return to the group and tell them that he had failed and they had to search through footage from every CCTV in the hospital. Just as helplessness swarmed him, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Yongbin. It was quick as a lightening but he was sure of what he saw and he wasted no time going after him. He must be extra careful now, Yongbin was alone and Jiyong was pretty sure if he silently followed him, he would be led to where his maknae is. He continued to walk pass so many corridors and corners that he lost count. All he cared was not to lose Yongbin from his sight again. He remembered how Daesung said that he disappeared just seconds at the market last time.  

 

But when Jiyong turned to the last corner that he saw him, he was nowhere to be found. The corridor was empty, only lockers at each side of the hallway.

 

“Where is this place?” Jiyong mumbled, “Where is this guy? Don’t tell me that I lost him.” Jiyong sighed. He was upset, “Not in ing way I will let that happen!” he said as he continue moving forward.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter