Chapter 5

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you say his name was again? Yong-Bin?” Daesung asked the manager curiously. He's never heard the name before.

 

“Oh.. He is the guard who was last with Seungri. His name is Yong-Bin. You know him right? The new guy that we just hired.”

 

“Oh.. The serious guy.. Yeah I remember him now,” Daesung said.

 

Daesung remembered him because the guy was so quiet and serious. He was joking with the crew a few days ago and this guy didn’t even crack a smile, leaving quite an impression on Daesung.

 

“Yeah.. He is nice and quiet kid. That why I thought it was okay to leave Seungri under his care. Poor guy, just few weeks on the job and this happened. I bet he must be feeling very anxious waiting for Seungri to show up. He told me he will go looking around and will contact me if there is any news but haven't heard from him yet. Haishhh…” The manager sighed in regret.

 

“Hyung.. It’s okay. Keep us updated alright. We will go looking for Seungri too. I bet he is okay and we will all laugh this out when it ends," Taeyang said trying to reduce the tension. “So, which direction did Seungri and Yongbin hyung run in?” Taeyang asked. They planned to go looking for Seungri discreetly in disguise.

 

Taeyang and Daesung had been walking around the area where Seungri and the guard had headed to for almost an hour. They looked in every corner, even asking people and eavesdropping at others' conversations to get some hint of where Seungri was but there was nothing.

 

“Daesung-ah.. Don't you think it is weird that nobody even saw Seungri come this way? I mean even that ajumma said that she never saw people running around or anyone in a guard uniform. Maybe this is not the place?” Taeyang said, confused. If Seungri and the guard were here, how could nobody have seen anything? Even if Seungri was covering his face, the guard in his uniform would have probably made people around take notice.

 

“But hyung.. This must be the place since if you run out from the building where Ri had the fansign, he must pass through this place. Unless..”

 

“Unless what Daesung?”

 

“Unless.. He didn’t even manage to get to here..”

 

“What you mean by that? Don’t say something so dangerous like that..”

 

“Hyung.. You see, they split up right? And what if Seungri never managed to get out from that building?”

 

“But we'd already search the whole building...”

 

“I know.. I was just thinking, maybe we didn’t get the right information.. What if the guard was lying to us?”

 

“But why would he lie? He has no reason to,” Taeyang dismissed cautiously. Though it was possible, but he didn’t think it would benefit the guard to lie to them.  Furthermore, from the conversation with the guard, it didn't seem like he was hiding or doing anything suspicious.

 

Just as they were talking, suddenly Daesung saw someone who looked like the guard calmly walking out from the convenient store opposite where they stood. At first he thought he saw wrongly as the guard wasn’t in his uniform, but in normal clothes. But as he looked again, he was pretty sure that was Yongbin, the guard who was supposed to be looking for their maknae.

 

“Hyung!” Daesung immediately pulled at Taeyang, “I think I saw Yongbin!!"

 

“Yongbin? Where? We have to talk with him. He was the last person with Seungri, ” Taeyang replied urgently. That was the best news he heard after searching here for a long time. Unlike Daesung, Taeyang didn’t know what Yongbin looked like.

 

“There…” Daesung pointed but halted midway.

 

“Where Daesung?” Taeyang asked while looking at the direction Daesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter