Chapter 1

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pain on his head was making him dizzy. Slowly Seungri became aware of his surrounding. The place was dark and quiet. Seungri strained his eyes hard, trying to focus on his surroundings. He didn’t remember how he got there. All he could remember was that he was on the way back from the fan sign event. Jiyong was there and they had walked out at the same time.

 

And then, there was chaos.

 

** Flashback **

 

“Hyung.. What’s that? What’s happen?”

 

The sudden commotion on the way to the parking lot put everybody on alert. Nobody really knew what was happening but Seungri was worried since Jiyong had been walking in front of them and the commotion could be related to Jiyong.

 

“Did something happen to Jiyong?” Seungri asked again and one of his bodyguard went forward to check the situation. Seungri and the staff stopped while waiting for news from the bodyguard. And Seungri was relieved when the guard returned to answer his anxiety.

 

“Some saesaeng tried to attack Jiyong and they are trying to move Jiyong from there but it seems that they couldn’t move as some other curious fans also went there and blocked the way. I could only observe without giving much help, they are outnumbered.” The bodyguard explained in detail.

 

Seungri looked around him. He knew why they were outnumbered. It was because the guards were split to two groups. They had not properly planned this since it was a surprise that Jiyong came to his fan-sign event. This is all his fault, he was being moody this morning as most of the staff were assigned to work with Jiyong, which was why Jiyong did this to lift up his mood. And Jiyong had insisted that they shared the guards equally. He should have gone against that idea since obviously Jiyong needed guards more than him and now, just because his small pride, Jiyong had to suffer the consequences.

 

“Hyungs, please go and protect Jiyong hyung. You guys should help him.” Seungri said to his bodyguards.

 

“No Seungri-ssi, we can't just leave you, it will be dangerous for you too. Besides help is coming soon. We just need to wait and be more cautious,” one of the guard replied to Seungri’s request.

 

“But it could be too late. Jiyong hyung may get harm if we wait longer. We don’t know what exactly happened there.” Seungri insist.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter