Chapter 8

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Here a new chapter for you. Thank you for being patient with me. Hope you enjoy this update :)

It seemed like the good news keep coming to them as the team who worked on the CCTV footage suddenly came back with positive news. They had managed to track down Yongbin. After Daesung saw Yongbin at the store, a team was assigned to inspect and track every CCTV available around the area in order to get any clue of his possible hideout. And the effort proved to be fruitful since they were now able to track the hotel that Yongbin had went into. The hotel was old and a little rundown, hence it didn’t have a lot of customers. Furthermore the location was a bit isolated. They were actually lucky to even notice the hotel whereabouts.

 

The members were so excited upon hearing the news that they immediately requested to join the search team. But YG quickly denied them. The reason was that as they were speaking now, the search team were already on the move and in the process of checking every room of the hotel. All they had to do was wait a little more. After all, for something as sensitive as this, YG trusted the professional more than the emotional havoc of Bigbang’s members at this moment. He was also ready to communicate with the police if they confirmed Seungri's and Yongbin's whereabouts. Bottom line, everything needed to be handled properly and wisely.

 

After hearing YG's reasoning, Bigbang members couldn’t help but reluctantly agreed to their boss. They also didn’t want to hinder the team or to cause any problem that would harm their maknae. Just a little bit more,and they all could meet their maknae again. They silently prayed.


 

***

 

Somewhere in Seoul.


Seungri woke up feeling dizzy and weak. His body was sore like he had stayed in one position for too long or in a wrong position for his muscles to feel comfortable. He looked around and tried to recall where he was and what was going on. It took him sometimes to register his current situation and when he did, his heart pounded and he began to panic. He knew for sure that he wasn’t at the same place as before, though he had no recollection on how or when he was moved to this new place and that made him even more panic. Where exactly was this place? And what did Yongbin plan to do to him? He thought Yongbin didn’t mean to harm him, since he kept saying that he was doing this because he care about his wellbeing. But nothing that happened so far gave that impression to him. There wasn’t any hint of caring or concern of  what had happen to him.

 

Looking around, he got the impression that the place he was now was even worse than the previous. This place was darker and a little damp. He could feel the damp air and the feeling that it was not circulated well, like he was in some kind of bassment. The feeling was familiar because he spent a long period of time at a place like this, Bigbang used to practice in the basement made studio before YG moved to a new building. The feeling somehow gave a melancholy feeling on how he missed his hyung so much. Even though the place was dark, he can still figure out the outline of the place, probably because his eyes were used to the darkness that surrounding him. He figure out that he still didn’t have a freedom t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter