Chapter 3

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager immediately did as per Jiyong's request. The situation was making him on edge as Seungri was his responsibility. And he was relieved that Yong-Bin answered after a few rings.

 

The sound of his phone wiped out the creepy smile on Yongbin’s face instantly. He looked annoyed as he glared at the phone. He was smart to have thrown away Seungri’s phone after knocking him out but he knew he shouldn’t make them suspicious of him. Especially not when he still hadn’t got out of Seoul yet.

 

“Seungri-ssi, I have to take this call. Promise me that you will behave okay? I trust that you know what is good for you. Please excuse me,” he said.

 

Although he was talked politely, it sounded like a threat to Seungri and it scared him so much. What exactly did this Yongbin guy want from him? He didn’t think he knew anyone named Yongbin.

 

‘Did I hurt his sister or anything similar to that?’

Seungri’s face paled at the thought and he tried hard to think about all of his previous girlfriends. Not that he had many but he couldn’t think of anything else that would cause this.


***

"Yong-Bin ssi, is everything alright with Seungri? We couldn't contact him," the manager said.

 

The silence on the other end made both the manager and Jiyong who were listening closely grow impatient. Jiyong suddenly grabbed the phone from the manager.

 

"Hyung.. Let me talk to Ri."

 

"Jiyong ssi.. Seungri Ssi.. Seungri Ssi.. He.. " 

 

"Ya! Don't stall.. What happened to Ri?" Jiyong said, he suddenly felt uneasy. Something was wrong.

 

"I'm really sorry.. I.. I looked everywhere.. There was another group of sasaeng who suddenly came in our direction and Seungri Ssi said that we should divert attention and split up. We promised to meet at the spot again after half an hour but I've been waiting for an hour.. And he still didn't show up. I'm sorry.. He probably will show up soon.. So.. So.. I am waiting here," he said.

 

If only Jiyong could see the smirk of his face, he would never believe him. Fortunately for him, he was a good actor and everything happened just as he expected. Meanwhile, Jiyong's mind froze at the news. Seungri was not with the only guard who was with him and now nobody knew where he was. He was also not answering his phone. Did the sasaeng do something to him?

 

In his panicked and anxious state, Jiyong suddenly felt very angry. How could they have let this happened?

 

"Why did you leave him? You were supposed to be with him all the time!" Jiyong shouted.

 

"I'm.. I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter