Chapter 4

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His breathing was unsteady. His heart was beating too fast. He prayed that he was heard by someone or anyone - not his kidnapper.

 

But he was wrong.

 

Yongbin's face was red. He looked so angry that Seungri shrank away instinctively. He was really scared.

 

“Seungri-ssi… Did you forget what I told you? Didn’t I ask you to behave? Is this what I get from trusting you? I thought you are better than this.”

 

Seungri’s face paled. He was shaking so hard and trying to back away as much as he could from his kidnapper who was slowly approaching him in a very intimidation way. His hand hurt from knocking the wall so hard and his body hit the wall, stopping his actions. No matter how brave his head ordered him to be, he couldn’t help feeling so weak and helpless in front of Yongbin. He wondered if he would be beaten up with no mercy.

 

“Please... Please let me go..” Seungri thought really hard to recall his kidnapper's name. He still remembered how this guy looked when he asked for his name before. Maybe this guy was a psycho who just needed attention. But the thought only scared him even more. Nevertheless he was glad that he somehow remembered his name.

 

“Yong...Yongbin ssi.. I.. I..  I’m sorry if I did something that hurt you before but this is not the right way. Please.. I’ll forget about what had happen here and please let me go. You know that people will be looking for me. You can't hide me forever,” Seungri said as bravely as he could.

 

*Slaps*

 

“Auch.. Wha..”

 

*Slaps*

 

“Urghh.. Please…”

 

*Slaps*

 

“I.. I am sorry.. Please stop.. Please.. I am sorry..”  Seungri pleaded while trying to protect his face with his free hand. This guy had gone crazy!

 

“Have you learnt your lesson Seungri ssi? Will you listen to me now?”

 

Seungri nodded shakily.

 

“Seungri ssi.. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to do it this way. But I have to do this, Seungri ssi.. You know, you are better without them. You deserve better and I am gonna make sure that it happens.”

 

Seungri was really confused, what was this guy talking about. Why did he have to do this to him?

 

“What do you mean?” Seungri couldn’t help but ask.

 

“It is because I have to Seungri. Because I can’t stand to see you like this anymore. I can’t see you being deceived by them.”

 

“What? Deceived by who?”

 

“Seungri-ssi.. Why are you so naive? This is why I always wanted to get close to you, why I had to get a job with YGE. I wished all that what I heard were just rumors, but now I know they are really the truth. I saw how the other members and people at YG that you loved so much took advantage of your kindness. And I was proven right again - look how Jiyong stole your limelight just now!  And how he made a comeback without even consideration for you. He doesn’t even care about you. Just like the others. You are better off without them.”

 

Seungri just stared at the guy. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. What nonsense was this guy sprouting?

 

“Seungri-ah… I saw how sad you were. And today that ing Jiyong shamelessly came to your fansign event and caused all chaos. I was so angry, I really wanted to kill him. In fact, I felt like I should kill all of them. But.. you seeing you Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter