Chapter 6

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Sorry for being late, here is a longer chapter for a missing update last week ^^ enjoy~

 

 Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung, Top, their managers and the head of YG security team were in YG's office along with the head of the company himself. Undeniably, each of them looked really distressed and wretched. After taking everything into consideration, YG had decided that they must resolve this matter by themselves and involve as few people as possible. The fact that their own bodyguard was probably the person responsible for this calamity was something that shocking everyone of them. Furthermore, they agreed that they must avoid leaking this to the media. If the press found out about Seungri being missing, they feared it could lead to the kidnapper panicking and it could worsen the situation. All of them know the situation was bad and Seungri's safety was their top most priority.

 

“So, Daesung, you are sure you saw Yongbin at the store?” YG questioned Daesung again to confirm the current status.

 

“Yes, I’m sure hyungnim.” Daesung said confidently.

 

Everybody was quiet digesting this news. They already know about Yongbin's failure to contact the security team and this information confirmed that Yongbin had really been lying, making him more suspicious. 

 

“Hyung-nim.. We now know that bastard is the one behind this. Let’s call the police and catch him," Jiyong said urgently. The more he thought about it, the more his imagination ran wild  Seungri had been missing too long for him to calm down.

 

“Jiyong, we already talked about this. It is not a good idea to involve the police, as there will be no way we can prevent this from leaking to the media. We have to give this matter more time," YG said gently. He understood how Jiyong and the members felt but they couldn’t act rashly.

 

“But it’s already 4 hours. We have to catch him fast. Maknae.. Maknae must be really scared. And why there is no ransom demand? What does he want from maknae?” Jiyong retorted worriedly.

 

No one in the room could answer Jiyong. Everybody was at a loss. 

 

The head of security team slowly briefed them about his team finding clues about Yongbin. He explained that the address in his profile was fake and they were now interviewing everyone who ever had contact with Yongbin. All the documents and schedules of his movement since he started working had been printed out for them to find any clue of finding Seungri or his motive. 

 

"Hyung, how about the area Youngbae hyung and I just saw him?" Daesung abruptly asked.

 

"Yes, we have sent more people there, and we are now checking CCTVs around the area as well but it will take some time."

 

----

Meanwhile...

 

Yongbin hurriedly return to where Seungri was after he saw Daesung and Taeyang. He wasn’t sure if Daesung saw him or not but he was positive that they had a moment of eye contact. It was probably only a millisecond or microsecond but he was sure that he got caught.

 

He actually went out to get something that necessary for his plan but he suddenly thought that his Seungri probably got hungry and thirsty waiting for him. So he decided to stop by the convenient store to buy snacks and water for them. However, he was too caught up in the euphoria feeling of getting something for Seungri that he momentarily forgot to hide his face and be more careful. Also he never thought that anyone especially a Bigbang member would recognize him. They were too selfish for that and his personality when working as a guard was not very approachable. He just tried his best to look professional.  

 

He had to admit that he was careless and he probably had been found out by them now. He was filled with self hatred and regret. Why couldn't things just go smoothly for him? 

 

From his position on bed, Seungri was watching his kidnapper nervously. Since he returned from god knows where, that guy was walking back and forth in the room while muttering something to himself. Like he was thinking and debating about something. 

 

“No way they can locate me. I disposed the phones already.”

"Did he see me? No way.. No way... They don't care anyway.. What a bunch of hypocrites!"

 

Seungri heard him mumbling to himself. He wondered what he meant... was he talked about his hyung? Did he get caught? Seungri felt relieved at the thought of him getting rescued from this psycho. 

 

Suddenly the guy stopped moving and stared at him. Seungri trembled at the sudden change. He became more nervous.


“Seungri-ah.. Do you think your hyung are looking for you?"

 

Seungri was totally surprised at the unexpected question from his kidnapper. Of course his hyungs were looking for him. And not only that he was sure that everyone in YG were looking for him. So he nodded vigorously and couldn’t help but felt a sense of comfort at that thought.

 

“Hahaha.. You are so naive Seungri. I went outside just now but nobody seemed to be looking for you. They probably think that you are not important enough for them to bother,” Yongbin mocked.

 

Seungri didn’t believe him at all so he just shook his head since his mouth is still taped making him unable to talk.

 

"You don't believe me? So you think I'm lying to you? Tell me Seungri, do you really think that they will look for you?"

 

Yongbin tore the tape from Seungri's mouth. Seungri noticed that he looked distressed, so he retorted back.

 

"You saw them looking for me right? Yongbin-ssi, you know that what you did is wrong and you also know that you had misunderstood my hyungs. They care about me. They are looking for me now. Let me go please and I promise you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter