Chapter 2

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri shook his head trying to figure out what had happen. Did someone attack him and his bodyguard?

 

Seungri’s head was still dizzy and he was really confuse of what exactly happen. Then he realized that he couldn’t move his hand. More accurately, he couldn’t move his left hand. His left hand was cuffed at the bed pole and everywhere was dark. And that was enough for him to go into a full panicked mode.

 

“Help! Help! Somebody!”

 

His voice cracked from the dryness that fear caused.

 

“Help! Please help me!” Seungri cried desperately.

 

Suddenly he heard a sound coming from his right side. And as his eyes got more used to the darkness, he could vaguely see that he was in a room that only contained a bed and small table. The sound was of someone is trying to open a door. But as much as he wished to be saved, his instinct told him that the person that coming in was not someone that going to save him. That person is someone that could harm him. And Seungri lost his voice as his body started shaking violently.

 

“Please.. Whoever you are.. Please let me go,” Seungri whispered to the approaching figure. He wished he was braver than this but he was really scared.

 

The figure got closer and suddenly the light flooded the room, momentarily blinding him. Seungri covered his eyes with his free arm to adjust to the brightness. After few seconds he moved his arm and he was shocked to see that it was his bodyguard.

 

“You! What happened? Please help me!” He felt relieved to see a familiar face. Maybe his instinct was wrong. He would be saved now. But the guard ignored him while standing still, observing him and givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter