Chapter 7

Kidnapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: First of all, I am really sorry for being extremely late. Here a new chapter for you. Thank you for still waiting and be patient with me.

Yongbin punched the wall several times, hurting his hands. He was furious beyond doubt. After all of this Seungri was still blind and wishing for his hyungs. It was only thanks to Seungri being unconscious that he didn’t hit him to his senses. Actually the pills that he forced on Seungri were not harmful at all. It was just some kind of sedative to make Seungri drowsy and fall asleep. But even if he gained consciousness, it would take several more hours for Seungri to gain back his muscle strength. In other words, the drug would make Seungri too weak to resist him. He felt sorry that Seungri had to suffer like this, but he had no choice. He still couldn't trust Seungri and he needed Seungri to be obedient. He couldn't handle Seungri otherwise. Furthermore, he would hate to have to hit Seungri like he did the first time. He needed to always be in control for the plan to move on.

 

And Seungri actually was not wrong when he guessed that Yongbin had been lying to his hyung about needing the money. The truth was, Yongbin was panicking at being caught and he was in a hurry to gain more time by distracting other Bigbang members. He knew he couldn’t afford the police to get involved and he hoped Bigbang would be busy preparing that much of cash while waiting for his next call in three hours. He had disposed the stolen phone he used to call Jiyong and he had no intention of ever calling the ungrateful members of Bigbang that he loathed so much again.

 

He also honestly wanted Seungri to take the pills willingly, so that he didn't have to hurt Seungri again. But he actually came to regret it seeing how Seungri couldn't stop thinking about his hyung now. He made a wrong judgement of situation. But, hearing Jiyong's voice and his pretentious actions also made Yongbin become more determined. He knew for sure now that Seungri was better off without cancer like them.

 

Yongbin looked down at the sleeping Seungri and couldn't help feeling satisfied. In his mind, he was doing the right thing. Seungri looked so fragile like a damsel in distress and he was the knight who came to save him.

 

“Seungri-ah.. Sorry that you have to go through all this.. Let’s go.”

 

Yongbin smiled lovingly before closing the big luggage and walking out from the motel. He  headed to the road, mingling with the crowd and went towards the underground train station.

 

Like all others, he was just a normal citizen on his way home after a vacation or on his way to some destination, with his big luggage. Truly, there was nothing suspicious about him. He was just like any other person out there.

 

---

 

“Guys.. Something is wrong.”

 

“What do you mean Jiyong? This crazy guy must have been planning this all this while. Can’t believe what people do just for money,” Top said angrily.

 

“Guys.. Can’t you see it? This is not about money. Seungri.. Seungri.. He would not say something like that. I know him. He would never give up.” Jiyong answered as if he talked with himself.

 

Jiyong's mind had been jumbled up with so many thoughts and possibility. He was still shocked with the short conversation he had with the maknae that he forgot to explain the whole situation to the others.

 

"Give up? What do you mean he will never give up? What exactly Seungri said Jiyong?" Taeyang asked trying to guide his best friend to slowly explain to them.

 

"Maknae... When he talked to me just now, it doesn't sound like him. He said he loved us and bigbang is the best thing that happen to him. That's weird right? Why must he said somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter