Caught

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Nothing could wipe the silly grin off of your face. All the other members of BTS were panting and soaked in sweat, but you continued to happily dance, distracted by a certain someone that hadn't left your mind.

"Dude, what's up with him?" Jimin nervousily brushed his hair back with his fingers, scared at how bubbly the maknae was acting.

"I don't know man. He was super happy this whole week." J-hope raised an eyebrow, observing you while you practically bounced off the walls. "It's kind of scaring me."

You didn't even care that your hyungs were grumbling at your suspicious behavior. Grabbing your bucket hat and mouth mask, you scurried over to the door. "Dance practice is over right? I'm going out!"

"YAH! Don't come in too late!" Rap-mon yelled after you, and you yelled an okay back.

After tucking the hat onto your head, you hid your enormous grin with your mouth-mask.

You knew Hana was special since you first met her at the hi-touch. It was hard sometimes to only be able to meet fans for a mere ten seconds, but those ten seconds were enough for you to fall for her. Like fate, you had met her again, and now she were your girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

You felt fuzzy all over from the word. She was your first; you weren't the smoothest when it came to talking to the opposite gender. But you were glad you grew a pair and confessed to her because there was no one else you'd rather have as your first girlfriend.

Usually, you would go to the local ramen store with some of your hyungs to grab dinner, but today, you had some plans.

Pulling out your phone, your thumbs hovered over the keyboard, thinking of a text.

Hey Hana

You clicked send, nervousily tapping your foot against the pavement as you waited for a response. Your face lit up when you saw those three dots pop up: an indication that she was replying.

hey jungkookk :)

A smiley face. 

You put down the yogurt you were eating and checked the text. It was from Jungkook...your boyfriend. You giggled softly and JB gave you a concerned look. You looked ke a crazy woman!

*Sure. Meet me in front of my house in 20 minutes!* You quickly responded to him a smiled. Was this your first date?

Wait...YOU HAD 20 MINTUES TO GET READY!!

You sprinted into your room and yanked open your closet.

"What do I wear...this is a date right? But it's supposed to be casual so I shouldn't overdress...Should I dress cute? Sporty? AHHH!!" After 5 minutes of frantic searching, you decided upon ripped dark-washed skinny jeans with a loose fitting white t-shirt. You hastily pulled your hair into a high ponytail and let a few strands hang loose, framing your face. You inspected yourself in the mirror. Most of the bruises on your face were gone, and the cut on your lip had healed. You dabbed on some coral lipstick and ran a few swipes of mascara through your curled lashes.

"JB!! Tell Aunt that I'm going out with a friend. I'll be back before 9."

"What friend?" JB lowered the volume on the T.V and raised his eyebrows.

"Just a friend. I'll be home soon. Love ya!" You left the apartment before JB could interrogate you anymore.

Jungkook leaned against the apartment building and patiently waited for you to come out. He heard rapid footsteps and grinned when he saw you gliding down the stairs. You ran over to him and gave him a teddy-bear hug.

"Sorry for making you wait so long." Jungkook brushed the strands out of your face so he could see you better.

"I hardly had to wait at all." The hug felt so nice. You realized that you had missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter