Stretch and Kiss

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNGKOOK POV

"I'd kill to be with that girl over there." Youngjae pointed at Hana.

Mark nudged Youngjae with his foot. "Dude, I had my eye on her first."

You felt a surge of annoyance. These boys didn't even know Hana, and they were already claiming her like some pet. You opened your mouth to say something when JB slapped the back of Mark and Youngjae's head.

"That's my cousin you're talking about. She's not interested in losers like you." Mark and Youngjae rubbed their heads and pouted.

"How were we supposed to know? Well since she's your cousin, why don't you introduce us-"

JB stuck out his fist. "Not going to happen boys."

The boys retreated away from the fuming JB. You couldn't help but smile at JB's protectiveness. Cousins, huh? You didn't know why, but you felt a strange gust of relief.

"LISTEN UP! Let's welcome the ballet students. In a while, we'll pass around a hat filled with the names of our hip-hop students. The ballet students will pick a name and that'll be your partners!" The directions were simple enough and everyone quickly understood.

You nervousily fiddled with the rings on your finger. You didn't want Hana to choose you because who knows what would happen in the midst of awkwardness, but at the same time, you were hoping that the name in her hand was yours.

HANA POV

You patiently waited until the dreaded hat was passed onto you. When it finally reached you, you gingerly took the hat into your sweaty hands. You looked around the room and saw Jungkook staring at you. Automatically, your eyes averted to the cap as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Why is he staring at me? Why am I even sweating oh my gosh, get it together Hana!

You shuffled around the small pieces of folded paper. If luck was on your side, you'd choose any name other than Jungkook...yet if luck was also on your side, you'd choose his name. Why are you so indecisive?! You stopped when one got stuck inbetween your thumb and pointer finger. This was it. This paper got stuck for a reason. You plucked it out and slowly opened it, your heartbeat drumming in your ears.

"Jeon Jung-" You gasped as you read it out loud, the words getting caught in your throat. "Kook..." Of course it's Jungkook. You literally had the worst luck. Or was it the best luck?

"Jungkook, come up front and meet your partner." 

Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter