Hurt

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANA POV

You banged your head against the window of the bus and continued to groan. The grandma across from you stared at you weirdly but you didn't even care.

He kissed you.

Well, he didn't actually intentionally kiss you, but his lips touched with yours. Did that even count? Everyone in class had freaked out, but no one freaked out more than you. It was your first kiss believe it or not!

"You're making friends pretty quick. You got pretty darn close to Jungkook." JB picked at his nails, avoiding your eyes.

You shot JB a glare. He was definitely not helping the situation. "Yeah, thanks for noticing."

JB chewed his lips for a few seconds while tapping his foot. "So are you guys dating now?"

"NO! We barely even know eachother! That kiss was accidental. I-I felt nothing at all." You winced at the last part. It's stupid to say you didn't feel anything when truthfully...you felt like your whole world was shifting.

JB raised his eyebrows. You could tell he wasn't happy that his cousin that was practically like his sister was kissing boys already. You almost rolled your eyes at his overprotectiveness.

The bus rolled to a slow stop and you and JB got off. The air was warm and sticky, especially after dance practice. You and Jungkook have tried your best to avoid eachother, but that was nearly impossible since you were partners. After a painful hour of awkward dancing and stretching, you finally sprinted out the door after barely changing.

"Jungkook is really famous you know. You might get some hate."

You rolled your eyes. "You know I don't care about those things JB. Plus, it was an accident. It's not like I'm dating him."​

JB stopped walking and turned around to look at you. His eyes were furrowed in worry. "Hana, just be careful."

You softened at how worried he looked. "Don't worry JB. Who would touch me when I have such a protective cousin?"

His eyes crinkled into a smile, lighting up at your compliment. "Yeah! If anyone tries to pick a fight, you come running to me okay? I'll beat them up!"

He playfully pretended to box you and you burst out laughing. Yet, you couldn't get rid of the nagging voice behind your head. Did that kiss really mean nothing to you?

-

JUNGKOOK POV

You tried to drown yourself in the music blaring from your headphones. This wasn't supposed to happen. Thankfully, no one got a picture of the kiss, but you knew that crazy rumors were going to circulate. But honestly, you couldn't care less. You had kissed Hana, whether it was an accident or not.

The instant you lips touched hers, it was like a bomb went off in your body. Her lips felts so soft, so right, against your own. Everything in your body, from the tip of your hair to your toes, became centered around her. This was the first time you had ever felt anything like it.

How am I going to look at her in school tomorrow?

Jimin nudged you with his leg, breaking your painful daydreams. "Dude, why are you grumbling so much?"

You removed your earphones, sighing even heavier. "I'm just re-evaluting my life." You put your chin in your hand. "And thinking about how stupid I am."

"You don't have to think about that too deeply right?!" Taehyung snorted and slapped you on the arm.

You pushed Taehyung away. "Ugh you don't understand. There's this girl that I met at a Hi-touch and now I met her at school...But things got messed up and I became her dance partner for a dance competition and I accidently kissed-"

Jin jumped up from his seat, dropping the plate of food he had been holding. Well, there goes that EatJin episode. "YAH! MAKNAE!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU KISSED A GIRL?!"

All of BTS dropped what they were doing and huddled around you on the sofa at alarming speed.

"How can you have your first kiss before me?!" Jimin groaned, sweeping his hair back with his fingers.

"Is she pretty?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows as you almost gagged at his cheesiness.

"Does she like you too?" Yoongi's eyes were wide with curiosity, his gummy smile threatening to break his face.

"Woah! Hyung's back off! She doesn't like me like that...she probably thinks I'm a ert." You burrowed you head into your knees, trying to disappear.

"You don't know that lil bro. Don't be a wimp and hide from her at school okay?!" Namjoon ruffled your hair, but you felt no comfort from the leaders words. How could you not hide from her?!

J-Hope took off his bucket hat and twirled in on his finger. "It's crazy how you remember her from Hi-Touch. That was around 6 months ago."

"She wasn't easy to forget. Have you ever touched the hands of a fan and instantly felt this wave of electricity? But you can't hold on because there's thousands of other fans waiting for you too so you let them go, only to think about them constantly afterwards?" You chewed on your lip, surprised at your own sudden confession. "I was just, um, wondering."

Namjoon gave you a small smile, his eyes filled with a sudden sadness. "Of course maknae. I still remember when I felt it." He sighed, remininsing the moment. "It was when we were filming American Hustle Life. She was in the crowd for our Show and Prove concert. I couldn't hold on to her hand. There were so many people watching, and I couldn't stop the show for my own feelings. I tried to find her afterwards. But she was gone."

You nodded, shocked at your leaders painful memory. You suddenly felt a rush of gratitude. Namjoon hyung didn't get to find the girl that gave him such an electrical feeling, yet you had found yours.

J-Hope broke the tension by suddenly bouncing off his seat while dancing around in a circle. "I feel it too. Except I feel it each time I hold hands with an Army because I love each and one of them!" He made weird gurgling noises as he shot hearts at all the members who were all cringing at his cheesy actions.

"Oh my gosh Hoseok. Shut up." Yoongi grumbled, but you saw a smile flash on his lips.

Yet even J-Hope's aegyo wasn't enough to distract your jumbled thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter