Goodbye

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana POV

"Hana! Come out to the living room please!"

"Coming!" You closed your history textbook and stretched. The year was coming to an end, and it was almost time for you to graduate. You had to focus on your studies so that you'd be able to get into college. You entered the living room and plopped down onto the sofa diagonal from your aunt.

"Hey Aunt! What's up?"

"So Hana. Your mom called, and she said that it was about time you returned back to the states. She wants you to start preparing to get into Juilliard."

Your mouth dropped open. "NO! I mean, uhm, I actually want to just graduate here in Korea. If you don't mind aunt, I'd really love to stay."

"Believe me Hana. I tried to convince your mom for you to stay. I watch the news too. I know that you found yourself a very special boyfriend...but your mother wouldn't listen. She feels as if your dance is a lot more important to you."

You felt angry tears form in your eyes. "How does she know what's more important for me? I can completely pursue my dance career here in Korea. I'm capable!"

This couldn't be happening. Things had just started to ease out for you and Jungkook. And now you had to leave? You couldn't.

"The plane's scheduled for next week Hana. I'm so sorry. I tried to defend you...but this is for your future."

You pulled out your phone and started dial your mom's number. You were going to fight and defend your right to stay in Korea.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom. So I heard you wanted me to come back to the states? For what though? For Juilliard? I know that school has been my dream since I was little. But my dream changed mom. I want to fufill it here, in korea. Please, just let me stay. Please."

The other end of the phone was silent. You anxiously waited for a reply, one that would allow you to stay.

"No. Young lady, I know this breaks your heart. I heard that you have a boyfriend. But your dream is bigger. You can always find another boyfriend. But your dream? It can't be given up. I sent in your dance clip to Juilliard. They fell in love with it. You're accepted in with a full scholarship Hana."

You clutched at the phone, your breath coming out in hiccups. "S-scholarship? My video? I can't...Mom, you know how hard this is for me. I love him."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter