Together Again

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

"JUNGKOOK!! YAH WAKE UP!" You groaned and smothered your face into the pillow. You could barely get an ounce of sleep due to the overwhelming stress. You felt Taehyung's body squish yours.

"Ugh what is it?" You opened one eye to see him shoving his phone in your face.

"The media. There are no negative posts about you and Hana. They're all saying how brave you were. And JungHana is trending on twitter!"

You shot out of bed. "What?! You can't be serious?"

"NO! Dope is number one on the charts right now!"

You were baffled. This was the absolute opposite of what you were expecting to happen. You couldn't believe it. You grabbed your phone off the counter and practically broke it from dialing Hana's number so fast.

Pick up, pick up, pick up!

Hana POV

You sat on top of your bed, clutching your pillow to your chest. You didn't sleep at all. No matter how hard you tried, Jungkook's future haunted your mind. The sound of your phone ringing snapped you back into reality. With your bloodshot eyes, you looked over and saw Jungkook's name on the screen. In a split second, you snatched it off the counter and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hana." You melted into relief after hearing his morning voice.

"What's up? Is everything okay?" You heard excited breathing from the other end.

"It's clear. Barely anyone is giving us hate Hana. They're all congratulating us. Even my fans, they've all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter