Hi-Touch

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana are you ready to leave?! We gotta get to the venue early!!”

 

You hurriedly swiped mascara through your lashes while groping around for your car keys.

 

“Yeah yeah, hold up Jinae. You should be treating me like a queen for even taking you to this concert!” You clucked your tongue at your younger cousin who looked about ready to drop-kick you.

 

Jinae impatiently tapped her foot, silently counting in her head. She actually was quite thankful because Hana had no idea who BTS or even any k-pop idol was. Unlike Jinae who could spit k-pop facts from left to right, you had zero knowledge on any Korean culture. After days of begging (and a hefty bonus to your allowance from your mom), you agreed to Jinae to this concert because she needed a ride.

 

“Okay I’m ready." I finally screwed the stubborn mascara shut and triumphantly held up the car keys. "You got everything?” Jinae excitedly nodded and you smiled. It was cute to see her so hyped up. “Hop in the car and let’s get going!”

 

After 30 minutes, the girls finally pulled into the parking lot. The whole car ride was filled with Jinae screeching about her undying love for these boys. They're probably like a Korean One Direction, you silently thought. Jinae was quite literally vibrating with excitement as she tore the car door open and ran to join the thousands of other fangirls in line.

 

“JINAE wait for me!” you grabbed your bag, locked the car and sprinted after Jinae. That girl has got a pair of lungs on her because by the time you caught up, your face was beet red. “Jinae *pant* calm down *pant* gosh.”

 

The outside of the venue was packed with girls of all ages, all dressed in black, white, and red. Most had t-shirts or jerseys on that said BTS with names on the back. Some were even dancing, and you watched in an impressed daze.

 

Looking down at your outfit, you silently thanked your wise choice. Due to Jinae's constant stressful screeching, you had hastily chosen to wear a black skater dress with some comfortable platform shoes. Your long straight hair fell around your face that had nothing but mascara and some lipstick on.

 

Jinae did a little jig and jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a seal. “I can’t believe were here unnie! You’re literally the best cousin ever!”

 

You jokingly rolled your eyes. Your 14-year-old cousin was a huge fan of k-pop, so you couldn’t say no to giving her a ride. It was worth seeing your cousin so ecstatic. “Who are we even seeing today?”

 

Jinae whipped out her phone and shoved the screen into your face, pointing wildly at the screensaver.“This is Bangtan Boys. They’re literally all so cute and talented and perfect and UGH.”

 

You chuckled. “Okay, okay I got it.” You looked into the phone but you couldn’t see their faces too well; probably because the screen was inches away from your nose thanks to Jinae. As a Korean who moved to America when you were young, you were completely oblivious to Korean culture unlike her cousin who kept up with it.

 

You looked up and saw that the line was growing longer and longer. “Wow, they must be really famous!”

 

Jinae flipped her hair, proud that you noticed their popularity. "Of course they're famous Hana unnie. That's why they're having a world tour."

 

You bopped Jinae's nose to lessen her sass. Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw a few boys in the midst of the girls, probably their girlfriends. One met eyes with Hana and winked, nudging his friend and pointing at her. They all creepily scanned her body and wagged their eyebrows. Gross, Hana thought. Her 171cm (5’6”) height with long legs and slim waist attracted a lot of unwanted creeps.

 

“OMG Hana the LINE'S MOVING!!” Jinae grabbed the tickets out of Hana’s bag and glided forward.

 

A few minutes later, they were already at the ticket lady who looked somewhat bored. You didn't blame her; dealing with 5,000 screaming fangirls wasn't exactly fun. “Section 101, VVIP Hi-Touch. Okay ladies, your section is in the middle. Make sure to grab a wristband.” Poor Jinae looked like she was on the verge of passing out.

 

You were digging the atmosphere of the concert venue. Everyone seemed to really love these boys! The girls took their seats which was only one row away from the stage. “This better be good.”

 

JUNGKOOK POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter